Stick your fucking castle right up your fucking arse.
闭上你的臭嘴
What do you want?
你干嘛?
Thirty, 35?
30块一晚做不做? 35?
Thirty-five?
35做吗?
Well, go on, fuck off, then!
那滚一边儿去!
Fuck off, then!
滚!
Whoa.

What’s your name, son? Carl.
小子 你叫什么名字? Carl
Where’s home, Carl? I’m staying with a friend.
Carl 你家在哪儿? 我住在朋友家
Not that gentleman you were talking to?
不会是刚才那个跟你说话的人吧?
No. So, your friend, what’s his address?
不是 那你朋友住哪儿?
Where the hell is he?
他到底跑哪儿去了?
Mum!
妈妈!
Can I help you?
你有什么事儿吗?
Do you have any jobs, please?
请问 您这里雇人吗?
Sorry, we use an agency. I can give you their details.
对不起 我们都通过中介介绍的 我可以给你他们的电♥话♥
Thanks.
多谢了
Why are you staring at me?
干嘛盯着我看?
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. I’ve never been for a job interview before,
对不起 我不是有意的 我从来没面试过
and I was just wondering if you could give me some advice on how to do it.
不知您能否给我点儿建议
I’m sorry? Would you…?
你说什么? 您能否…?
Could you throw a couple of practise questions at me, just…
您能否问我几个常见的问题…
…just for practise?
让我简单练一下?
How desperate are you for work? Pretty desperate.
你有多渴望这份工作? 非常渴望
Well, the highest turnover in jobs is usually in kitchen porters.
换得最勤的通常是厨房♥打杂的
OK. I’ll be a kitchen porter. Why do you think you’d be suitable?
没问题 我可以当厨房♥杂工 你为何认为你适合呢?
Well, it’s what I’ve wanted to do ever since I was a kid.
因为那是我从小就想干的事
Sit down.
请坐
Don’t tell people what you think they want to hear.
别回答你自认为他们想听的
Just be yourself. OK.
只要保持自我就行了 好的
I’m very enthusiastic and I’m a quick learner,
我不但工作热情高涨 而且学东西很快
and I’ll work days, nights, weekends,
我白天 晚上 周末都可以工作
any overtime you want for no extra money.
你不给加班费我也可以加班
It would be illegal for you to work overtime for no extra money.
加班不给加班费是违法的
Well, give me a week’s trial, a day’s trial.
让我试干一周 一天也行
I want a chance to get a foot on the ladder.
我只要一个机会跨出第一步
If everything works out, you won’t pay agency fees.
要是行的话 你中介费也省了
That’s a win-win situation for you.
横竖你都不吃亏
Remember what I said about the fast turnover in kitchen porters?
记得我说过 厨房♥杂工换得最勤吗?
You’re about to meet the exception.
马上让你见识一个另类
Cutlery, handles up. Right.
刀具 刀把朝上 好的
Go on.
继续
Hey, hey, hey! What is the hurry? Trying to show me up on your first day?
嘿 嘿! 急什么? 第一天就想逞能?
No.
没有
I fucking hate this job, but it’s my job.
我恨死这工作了 但这是我的饭碗
Do you understand?
明白不?
I killed a man once.
我以前杀过人
Smashed his skull on a pier.
把他的头往桥墩上砸
Just so you know.
你知道就好
You take the rest. I’m off for a smoke.
你继续 我出去抽根烟
Don’t make friends with the chefs, otherwise they’ll want favours.
别跟厨师们交朋友 否则 他们会找你要好处的
But don’t get on their bad side,
但你也别去惹他们
or you’ll be cleaning out the fat fryer on a quiet Thursday.
否则他们会让你周四去收拾油炸锅
They’re all cunts anyway. Except TJ. He’s OK.
除了TJ之外 他们都是混♥蛋♥
Even if he is a fucking bullshitter.
就连TJ也喜欢大话连天
Have you ever met an African over here who wasn’t a brain surgeon over there?
你有没有在这儿见过一个非洲人 并不是什么脑外科医生的?
Are you listening to me?
你在听没?
Yes, of course.
在 当然在听
Brain surgeon. African. Cunt.
脑外科医生 非洲人 骚货
Aye, cunt.
没错 骚货
Reach out. One, two. One. Right knee.
出拳 出右膝
Hey! Ho! Raymond!
Raymond!
Hey! Hey!
嘿! 嘿!
Oh-ho! That’s gonna cost you.
呵呵! 你要赔钱的
Really? Yeah.
真的? 没错
Are you serious? Absolutely.
你说真的? 绝对没错 1个杯子3英镑
Come on. You’re losing.
快点呀 你快输了
That’s √4.
那可是4英镑
Do you mind if I take a break? Do what the fuck you like.
我能歇一会儿吗? 随你的便
Who are you?
你是谁?
I’m a… kitchen porter. So, what are you doing up here, then?
我是…厨房♥的杂工 你到这儿干什么?
It’s very simple. The staff entrance is on the ground floor.
显而易见 员工入口在底层
So is the kitchen. So is the canteen. You enter, you work your shift,
厨房♥和餐厅也在底层 你从那里进去干活
then you fuck off, all on the same floor. Got that?
之后从那里给我滚蛋 你只能待在那儿 明白?
Yes. Good. Now, beat it.
是的 好吧 滚
Have you seen Raymond?
看见Raymond了吗?
He’s cleaning the bins. Do you want me to go and get him?
他在清理那些桶 要我去找他吗?
No, don’t worry.
不 不用了
How are you settling in?
做的还习惯吧?
Very well. I’m really enjoying it. In fact, it’s brilliant.
很习惯 我很喜欢 其实这儿真不错
This isn’t an interview.
这可不是面试
I know, but it’s great to be a part of this team
我知道 但能作为这里的一员很棒
and to have a sense of purpose, you know?
要有目标感,你知道吗?
You get into the rhythm,
等你熟悉这里的工作节奏后
you start playing tunes in your head to go along with it.
你脑子就能跟上节拍了
You can turn the radio on if you want.
你可以边听广播边干
Oh, I know. I like it. It keeps me from thinking.
我知道 我喜欢听广播 好让我不去想其他事
Do you think there might be a chance this job could become permanent?
你认为我能转成正式工吗?
Yes, Hallam, if you can maintain your enthusiasm.
当然 Hallam 只要你保持这种干劲儿
I’ve got to run.
我得走了
I can’t do tomorrow, my boy’s birthday.
我明天没空 明天是我儿子的生日
Maybe the day after? Say hi to your wife.
后天好吧? 向你老婆问好
See you.
再见
I want to report a murder.
我想揭发一起谋杀
Please sit.
请坐
My stepmother killed my mother. She as good as confessed it.
我的后妈杀了我亲妈 她已经对我坦白了
How? When?
作案手法? 作案时间?
She told me last week. We had a…
她上周告诉我的 我们…
…a confrontation, but my mum died about two years ago.
对质过 我亲妈两年前死的
The inquiry said that she committed suicide, but as you can see here…
调查结论是自杀 但是你看…
…they found drugs in her.
他们发现她吃了药
My stepmother, who was then my dad’s secretary,
我认为后妈 那时她是我爸的秘书
put sleeping pills in her coffee and put her out into the loch in a boat.
在她的咖啡里放了安♥眠♥药♥ 之后把她扔到湖里的船上
She had a motive. She wanted my dad.
她有动机 她想得到我爸
And the house.
和他的房♥子
And have you spoken to your father about this?
你跟你♥爸♥说过吗?
He’d do anything to support my stepmother.
他什么都向着我后妈
He’s her lapdog.
都变成她的哈巴狗了
Nice place you’ve got.
你找的地方不错嘛
Anything you need, you just call room service.
需要什么的话 只用打客房♥服务电♥话♥就行了
She’s gonna laugh when I tell her she’s got a Peeping Tom.
要是我告诉她有人偷♥窥♥她的话 她会大笑不止的
You’re not going to tell her.
你不会告诉她的
Oh, you’re in a position to dictate terms here?
你以为这里是你说了算?
I think, by some strange coincidence, I saw you there last night.
我想昨天我碰巧在她家看见你了
So what? What would your wife think?
那又怎样? 你老婆会怎么想?
What about?
怎么想?
I can keep a secret if you can. I don’t have a secret to keep.
你不揭发我 我就替你保密 我没有什么秘密
You know, I was thinking about getting a tattoo,
我一直想要一个纹身
like that nice tiger on your arm.
就像你手臂上那个威猛的老虎
I’ll tell human resources you quit. And what about my pay?
我会跟人力资源部说你辞职了 那我的薪水呢?
Now fuck off. And if I ever see you again, you’ll regret it.
现在给我滚 再让我见到你 有你好果子吃
Gonna count? One, two, three, go!
准备? 走!
You knocked one down. One is pretty good, though.
只碰倒了一个 还不错
Here he is now.
他回来了
Hi. Evening, sir.
回来了 晚上好 先生
Hallam’s been telling me secrets.
Hallam跟我讲了很多你的小秘密
All of them complimentary, I assure you.
都是好话 我向你保证
I’m really sorry to invade you both like this,
真的很抱歉 打扰你们两位
but there’s been an accident with one of the chefs.
但有个大厨出了点事故
It’s nothing serious, but the rules say we need a signature
其实并不严重 但按规定

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!