the darker the chocolate, the richer the taste
巧克力越黑 味道越淳
and that’s where it’s at
道理就在这里
now, baby, baby, baby, run and tell that
宝贝 满世界宣布
run and tell that
满世界宣布
run and tell that
满世界宣布
ah yeah, baby run and tell that
宝贝 满世界宣布
go run and tell that
满世界宣布
g -g -g -g -go home and run and tell that
满世界宣布
It was horrible.
糟透了
Mom, he just danced on that bus…
妈妈 他竟然就在巴士上跳舞…
with that great white whale and those negroes.
和那只胖鲸鱼和那群黑鬼
No, honey.
别担心 宝贝
Reeling him back in is the easiest thing in the world.
想让他回心转意再简单不过
Remember, i control his career.
记住 他的前途操纵在我手心里
Now, don’t worry.
好了 别担心了
Mommy will take care of everything.
妈咪会帮你搞定一切
Are you all hungry for some good fun?
渴望来点乐子吗?
Yeah
来吧
bring on that pecan pie
端上那盆核桃派
pour some sugar on it, sugar, don’t be shy
撒上糖 蜜糖 别羞答答
scoop me up a mess of that chocolate swirl
给我挖一大勺巧克力浆
don’t be stingy, i’m a growin’ girl
别小家子气 我正发育
i offer big love with no apology
我的爱满怀没有歉意
how can i deny the world the most of me?
我不怕向世界展示真实的自己
i am not afraid to throw my weight around
不会因我的体重而羞于展示
pound by pound by pound
一磅 一磅接一磅
because i’m big, blonde and beautiful
因为我是高大的金发美人
face the fact, it’s simply irrefutable
这是无可争辩的事实
no one wants a meal that only offers the least
没人喜欢吃饭吃到一半饱
when, girl, we’re servin’ up the whole damn feast
这儿的山珍海味敞开供应
well, looks like y’all took a step outta bounds.
你们傻站着干吗?
Now, who we got here?
这些小朋友是谁?
Mom, i want you to meet my new friends.
妈妈 见见我的新朋友
This here is link. Tracy turnblad.
他叫林克 这是翠茜 特布莱德
This is just so afro -tastic!
真是太非洲味了!
And this young lady right here…
这位小姐是…
is penny pingleton.
佩妮·平顿
I’m very pleased and scared to be here.
见到您我诚惶诚恐
Oh, now, honey. We got more reason to be scared on your street.
宝贝 在你们的街道上惶恐的是我们
Latoya, put that record down.
拉托亚 把唱片放下
You gonna scratch it.
你会刮花它的
Can’t you keep your little girl…
你就不能管管你的小姑娘…
shall we dance?
跳舞吗?
Come on.
来吧
My name is mike.
我是迈克
Mike?
迈克?
Yes, mike.
对 迈克
Mike who?
哪个迈克?
It’s mike.
就是迈克
Anyway, ahem…
咳咳 言归正传…
i’m calling because i have some information…
我打电♥话♥来是通知你…
about your daughter’s whereabouts.
我知道你女儿现在在哪儿
What? Right now, as we speak…
什么? 此时此刻…
your daughter has entered a hotbed of moral…
你女儿正在一个酝酿罪恶的…
turpentine.
温床中
Baby don’t sleep
宝贝不要入睡
baby don’t eat
宝贝放下食物
baby just like another boink -boink
宝贝你是性感佳人
link, aren’t you gonna get in awful trouble for this?
林克 你回去后会有麻烦吗?
I’m not plannin’ on tellin’ my dad.
我可不会告诉我爸我来过
No, i mean in trouble with someone else.
不 我是指别的麻烦
Hmm. Maybe.
也许吧
Maybe it’s worth it.
但也许值得
I think knowin’ you’s the start of a pretty big adventure.
从我第一次见到你那天 就注定一场大冒险的开始
Tracy edna turnblad!
翠茜 埃德娜 特布莱德!
Ooh, we get any more white people in here…
再多来几个白人…
this gonna be a suburb.
咱们这儿就变市郊了
Do you know what i had to pay a cab…
知道我花了多少钱…
just to consider comin’ down here?
才打车到这里的吗?
Oh, uh, mom…
哦 妈妈…
no call. You just disappear.
一个电♥话♥也没有 就这么无影无踪
And all mashed up against a crooner?
居然跑到这里鬼混来了
Um, edna turnblad, this is link.
埃德娜 特布莱德 这是林克
Come on, we’re goin’.
行了 回家
And, penny, go home before your mother shoots you.
还有你佩妮 在你妈妈杀了你之前赶紧回去
Miss edna, is it?
埃德娜小姐是吗?
Hi, i mean, you don’t have to rush off, you know.
你好 你不必这么急着走
Well, i do. I left my iron on.
我当然急 我的电熨斗还开着
Oh, your iron.
哦 你的电熨斗
Well, before you go…
那走之前…
you sure you wouldn’t like to have…
你确定不需要来一点…
a little somethin’ to eat?
小点心吗?
Is that braised?
是焖熟的吗?
slice me off a piece of that hogshead cheese
切下大块奶酪的一片
and take a look inside
仔细看看
my book of recipes
我的烹饪秘方
now, don’t -cha sniff around for somethin’ fluffy and light
闻闻你的周围香气四溢
we need a man who brings a man -size appetite
大胃的男人正是我们需要
we’ll use a pinch -a sugar and a dash -a spice
加撮糖撒些辣
i’ll let you lick the spoon because it tastes so nice
好吃的让你直舔勺
we keep it in the oven till it’s good and hot
放进烤箱热到刚好
keep on stirrin’ till it hits the spot
不停搅拌拉出长丝
because i’m big, blonde and beautiful
因为我是高大的金发美人
there is nothin’ ’bout us that’s unsuitable
我们没什么见不得人
why sit in the bleachers timid and afraid
为什么要害羞的坐在看台
when, edna, you look like the whole parade?
因为埃德娜 你才是众人瞩目的焦点
they say that white has might and thin is in
世人以黑为丑以瘦为美
well, that’s just bull
照我说那是放屁
’cause, ladies, big is back
因为丰腴美潮流重返
and as for black, it’s beautiful
黑皮肤就是美
all shapes and sizes follow me
无论什么身材穿什么尺码 都跟我来
who wants a twig when you can climb a whole tree
爬上高山的你眼里不会有小丘
groovy, baby. Groovy.
真精彩 宝贝 帅呆了
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?!
喂?!
Graah! Oh, my god!
呱! 哦 我的天哪!
Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha! Ah! You got me.
啊!被你吓着了
Welcome, mmm, to the hardy -har hut.
欢迎来到勇乐屋
If we can’t put a smile on your face, your skin’s too tight.
如果我们不能为您带来笑容 您就会绷紧了脸
Oh! Bop, bop.
哦 叭普 叭普
Oh. I got somethin’ for ya. Yeah.
哦 介绍你样东西
It’s just in.
刚进的货
You’re gonna love it.
你会爱不释手的
Cigarette?
香烟?
Tempting but, uh…no, thanks.
真诱人 但是…不用了 谢谢
Well, eh.
好吧
What can i do you for?
我能为你做些什么呢?
Something for the mister?
要为你先生买♥♥些什么吗?
Sadly, there is no mister at the moment.
真伤心 我现在是孤家寡人一个
Beautiful woman like yourself?
象你这般美丽迷人的女士?
My husband…
我丈夫…
…accidentally suffocated.
…不小心噎死了
You need a fella.
你需要个男人
I do. I do need a fella.
是的 我需要个男人
And the way to a man’s heart is through his funny bone.
要打动男人的心 最重要的是激起他的幽默感
Now here’s an icebreaker for ya.
这是介绍给你的碎冰船
Oh, miss maybelle, you do throw a lovely party.
哦 梅贝尔小姐 这个派对棒极了
But what are you celebratin’?
可你们在庆祝什么呢?
Well, it’s kind of an ending.
庆祝某种结束
But it deserved to go out with a bang.
可还是值得一晌贪欢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!