Oh, tracy, i haven’t left this house in…in years.
翠茜 我好多年没有出过门了
Then isn’t it time you did?
这就是时候了
Oh, no, tracy.
不 翠茜
We’ll have your father meet with him.
还是让你父亲去谈吧
L…i don’t wanna be seen like this.
我可不想让人看到我这副样子
Why not?
为什么?
I’ll do it after my next diet.
等我减肥成功
That’s when i’ll do it.
我才能见人
Ya see, the neighbors haven’t seen me since i was a size 10.
邻居们上一回见我的时候 我还能穿的下10号♥的衣服
Don’t make me do it, tracy.
别逼我了 翠茜
Ma, it’s changing out there.
妈 时代不同了
You’ll like it.
你会喜欢的
People who are different.
在常人眼里与众不同的人
Their time is coming.
他们的时代到来了
Hey, mama, hey, mama, look around
妈妈呀妈妈 看看周围
everybody’s groovin’ to a brand -new sound
所有人都在踏着崭新的舞步
hey, mama, hey, mama follow me
妈妈呀妈妈 跟我一起跳
i know somethin’s in ya that you wanna set free
我知道你内心的渴望把它释放吧
so let go, go, go of the past now
来吧来吧 抛开过往
say hello to the love in your heart
对你心中的渴望说你好
yes, i know that the world’s spinning fast now
对 我知道这世界变化快
you gotta get yourself a brand -new start
所以你就得寻找新的开始
hey, mama, welcome to the sixties
嘿 妈妈 欢迎进入60年代
oh, mama, welcome to the sixties
哦 妈妈 欢迎进入60年代
go, mama, go, go, go
冲啊妈妈 冲冲冲
welcome to the sixties
欢迎进入60年代
hey, mama, yeah, yeah, yeah
嘿 妈妈 耶 耶 耶
hey, mama, hey, mama, have some fun
妈妈呀妈妈 找点乐子吧
i haven’t left this house since 1951
我从1951起就没出过家门
hey, mama, hey, mama, take a chance
妈妈呀妈妈 放胆一试吧
oh, tracy, it’s been years since someone asked me to dance
哦 翠茜 多少年了没人请我跳过舞
so let go, go, go of the past now
来吧来吧 抛开过往
say hello to the light in your eyes
对你眼中的光芒说你好
yes, i know that the world’s spinning fast now
对 我知道这世界变化快
but you gotta run the race to win the prize
所以你得加快步伐和时代赛跑
hey, mama, welcome to the sixties
嘿 妈妈 欢迎进入60年代
oh, mama, welcome to the sixties
哦 妈妈 欢迎进入60年代
go, mama, go, go, go
冲啊妈妈 冲冲冲
welcome to the sixties
欢迎进入60年代
ma, you did it!
妈 看你能行!
Oh, tracy, i’m a little lightheaded.
哦 翠茜 我有点头晕目眩
There’s so much air out here.
外面的空气有点太多
Can’t we go someplace that’s stuffy?
咱们不能找个狭小点的地方吗?
No, ma, you’re on your way.
不 妈 我们上路了
Hey, mama, welcome to the sixties
嘿 妈妈 欢迎进入60年代
oh, mama, welcome to the sixties
哦 妈妈 欢迎进入60年代
go, mama, go, go, go
冲啊妈妈 冲冲冲
oh. They’re so glamorous.
她们迷死人了
It kicked.
他踢我了
Let’s toast to that.
干杯
To a boy!
为孩子
welcome to the rhythm of a brand -new day
欢迎开始新旋律新生活
take your old -fashioned fears
抛开你的旧脑筋吧
and just throw them away
把旧眼光丢掉
you should add some color and a fresh new ‘do
快把你自己扮靓
’cause it’s time for a star
因为这是造星的时代
who looks just like you
你就是我们的大明星
I thought we marked these down.
我以为这几件在打折
What?
什么?
Thank you, nadine.
谢谢
There’s my shining star!
看看我的大明星来了
Fantastic to meet you!
见到你们荣幸之极
I’m mr. Pinky.
我是平奇先生
It’s so nice to meet you.
见到您真高兴
Ha ha! Tracy, is this your older sister?
翠茜 这位是你的姐姐吗?
Oh, my.
哦 天
Perhaps she’d like some complimentary couture.
您想来个免费的造型设计吗?
Couture?
造型设计?
Now, if you’ll just sign here.
只要您在这儿签个名
Flattery will not distract miss turnblad’s agent…
拍马屁可不会影响特布莱德小姐的经纪人…
from reading the fine print.
阅读合同条文
Her agent?
经纪人?
Tracy, eat your donuts.
翠茜 到一边去
Let’s talk.
我们来谈
All right, let’s see here.
好吧 从这儿看起
All right. Now…
好嘞…
mmm.

Uh -uh. Uh -uh. No!
不 不 绝对不行
I want a non -exclusive contract.
我不接受独家代理合同
Extensions by mutual option.
合同延期必须要双方协商
And i want you to absorb my 15 percent commission.
还要另加15%的佣金给我
Not a dime over 10!
不可能超过10%
Throw in a bustier?
要我扔了合同吗?
54 double d?
您穿54号♥双D的内衣吧?
Triple e.
3E
I hit the mother lode!
打扮起来!
care for a baby ruth? I got one right here.
要吃糖吗?我这儿有
oh, mama, welcome to the sixties
哦 妈妈 欢迎进入60年代
go, mama, go, go, go
冲啊妈妈 冲冲冲
don’t -cha let nobody try to steal your fun
自己的快乐自己做主
’cause a little touch of lipstick never hurt no one
多擦点口红又碍不着谁
the future’s got a million roads for you to choose
前方有千万条路供你走
but you’ll walk a little taller in some high -heeled shoes
穿上高跟鞋你就能看的更远
and once you find the style that makes you feel like you
当你找到属于你的风格
something fresh, something new
既新鲜又时髦
step on out, hear us shout
勇敢站出来 接受欢呼声
mama, that’s your cue
妈妈 轮到你了
step on out, hear us shout
勇敢站出来 接受欢呼声
mama, that’s your cue
妈妈 轮到你了
hey, tracy, hey, baby, look at me
嘿翠茜 嘿宝贝 看看我
i’m the cutest chickie that you ever did see
在你见过的人中我最迷人
hey, tracy, hey, baby, look at us
嘿翠茜 嘿宝贝 看我们
where is there a team that’s half as fabulous
再没有比我们更漂亮的母女组合
i let go, go, go of the past now
来呀来呀 我抛开了过去
said hello to this red carpet ride
向红地毯问好
yes, i know that the world’s spinning fast now
对 我知道这世界变化快
tell lollobrigida to step aside
女明星都给我靠边站
your mama’s welcoming the sixties
妈妈进入60年代了
go, mama, go, go, go
冲啊妈妈 冲冲冲
welcome to the sixties
欢迎进入60年代
open the door to the girl who has more
为这才华横溢的女孩开启大门
she’s a star, tracy, go, go, go
她是明星 翠茜 冲冲冲
hey, mama, welcome to the sixties
哦 妈妈 欢迎进入60年代
your mama’s hip, your mama’s in
妈妈我时髦 妈妈我最酷
hey, mama
嘿 妈妈
your mama’s lookin’ at herself and wonderin’ “where you been?”
妈妈看着自己疑虑是否身在梦境
where you been?
是否在梦境
your mama’s lit, she’s all aglow
你妈妈最闪 你妈妈最亮
your mama, what she’s holdin’ back
从前压抑的才华和天性
your mama’s gotta let go, go, go
今天要全部释放 冲冲冲
welcome to the “six”, to the “o”
欢迎进入6 欢迎进入0
to the apostrophe “s” hey -yay, baby, yeah
欢迎进入60年代
go, mama, go, go, go
冲啊妈妈 冲冲冲
oh -o -o -o -o go, go, mama, go, go, go!
冲啊妈妈 冲冲冲
Wait till dad sees you.
一定要让爸爸看到你这身打扮
Sees me?
他会看我?
He never notices what i wear.
他从来不注意我穿了什么
In 20 years, he’s never even said to me, “nice muumuu” or nothin’.
都20年了他从来没赞过我穿的漂亮
Now he will.
这次他肯定会
Well, maybe, if he leaves that shop for 5 minutes.
也许吧 如果他肯离开他的店哪怕5分钟的话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!