i can hear the bells
我能听见钟声
my head is reeling
我的头在晕眩
i can hear the bells
我能听见钟声
i can’t stop the pealing
我停止不了耳边的嗡嗡声
everybody warns that he won’t like what he’ll see
每个人都警告 他不会喜欢我的外表
but i know that he’ll look inside of me
但我知道他会 看到我的内在
yeah, i can hear the bells
没错 我能听见钟声
today’s just the start ’cause
今天只是个开始 因为…
i can hear the bells
我能听见钟声
until death do us part and
我们不会分离…
even when we die we’ll look down from up above
甚至当我们死了 我们会从天堂俯视
remembering the night that we two fell in love
铭记我们坠入爱河的那一晚
we both will shed a tear
我们会泪盈满眶
and he’ll whisper as we’re reminiscin’
在我们回忆时 他会在我耳边低语
listen, i can hear the bells
听! 我能听见钟声
she can hear the bells
她能听见钟声
i can hear the bells
我能听见钟声
she can hear the bells
她能听见钟声
i can hear the bells
我能听见钟声
hey, little girl with the cash to burn
噢 富有的小姐
well, i’m sellin’ somethin’ you won’t return
我有样你保证不退货的东西
hey, little girl, take me off the shelf
噢 买♥♥下我吧 小姐
’cause it’s hard havin’ fun playin’ with yourself
你独自一人怎能逍遥
once you bounce through the whole selection
等你看过其他选择
shake those hips in my direction
摇着屁屁 朝我这儿来
bringing back gifts she never did see
瞒着她带礼物回来
take me home and then unwrap me
带我回家 拆掉包装
shop around but, little darlin’, i’ve got to be
到处逛逛吧 可是小可爱
the ladies’ choice
我绝对是 女孩们的王子
ladies’ choice
女孩们的王子
the ladies’ choice
女孩们的王子
go on. Get out there and show ’em.
快 快去电死他们
It’s packed pretty tight.
可那儿太拥挤了
Ok. I’ll go in front of you and i’ll push.
好吧 我走你前面 帮你开道
Test drive this american male
试试驾驭我这样的男人
wait.
有了
It’s gonna take cash to fill my tank
我的大胃口只能用现金满足
it’s gonna take cash to fill my tank
我的大胃口只能用现金满足
so let’s crack open your piggy bank
快快摔破你的小猪钱罐吧
hey, seaweed!
嘿 西维德
Wanna do peyton place for corny?
我们一起跳你编的那个舞 给柯尼看怎么样?
Are you crazy? You gotta dance with your crowd…
你疯啦?你只能和你们白人一起跳…
and i gotta dance with mine.
我只能和黑人一起
Why?
为什么?
It’s just the way it is, tracy.
这就是规矩 翠茜
But it’s your dance.
但那是你编的舞呀
Well, how ’bout you go borrow it for a second.
我把这舞借你了
Really? Go get it, girl.
真的吗? 去吧 姑娘
I’m the ladies’ choice
我是万人迷
ladies’ choice
万人迷
ladies’ choice
万人迷
All right! Yeah!
漂亮!
Hey, little girl on a spendin’ spree
嘿 纵情狂欢的小姑娘
i don’t come cheap but the kisses come free
我身价不菲但我的吻免费
on closer inspection i’m sure that you’ll agree
靠近点看你就会满意
oh, hey, little girl, listen to my plea
嘿 小姑娘 请听我请求
i come with a lifetime guarantee
我承诺终身保修
one day maybe we’ll find that baby makes three
一旦有了孩子 我们就是幸福的一家子
link!
林克!
It’s the ladies’ choice
我是万人迷
i’m the ladies’ choice
我是万人迷
i’m the ladies’ choice
我是万人迷
i’m the ladies’ choice -choice -choice
我是万人迷迷迷
i’m the ladies’ choice
我是万人迷
mr. And mrs. Turnblad!
特布莱德先生!特布莱德太太!
Hey, look out!
嘿 看着点!
Mrs. Turnblad!
特布莱德太太!
Mr. Turnblad, come quick!
特布莱德先生 快来!
Me? Come on.
叫我? 快!
Mrs. Turnblad! Come quick!
特布莱德太太!快来!
You gotta see this!
你们一定要看
Oh, i read all about it.
我在报纸上都看到了
It’s a big fake hollywood set.
不就是好莱坞明星的模仿秀嘛
No, mrs…
不是…
you think i’m gonna think that he’s really up there?
你觉得我真会相信他在那儿?
It’s not john glenn, mrs. Turnblad!
我不是让你看约翰·格伦 特布莱德太太!
Well, why are we watchin’ this?
看这个干什么?
Just watch.
看着吧
Lou ann! Joey!
露安! 乔伊
Mikey! Vicki! Becky!
米奇!维奇!贝奇!
Bix! Jesse! Darla!
碧斯!杰西!达拉!
Paulie! Noreen!
宝琳! 诺莉!
Doreen! Link!
多莉! 林克!
And i’m tracy!
我是翠茜!
Oh! Oh, my!
哦 我的天!
Oh, yeah!
哦 来呀
and the bass and drums are poundin’ in your head
让贝斯和鼓声震暴你的头
go, tracy!
跳啊 翠茜!
Go, go, tracy! Go, go, tracy!
跳吧跳吧 翠茜! 跳吧跳吧 翠茜!
Who cares about sleep when you can snooze in school?
既然上课能睡觉谁还需要晚上睡
you’ll never get to college but you sure look cool
即使上不了大学你还是酷到不行
don’t need a cap and a gown
谁还要博士帽和礼袍
when you’re the nicest kids in town
因为你就是城里最靓的孩子
kids in town, woo!
城里的孩子
yeah! That was the dance of the week…
以上就是本周的主打舞…
i don’t know what happened, mr. Spritzer.
我也搞不清状况 斯普利策先生
Corny had some sort of aneurysm or something…
柯尼大概是脑子生瘤了…
and…picked her.
居然选中了她
…by our brand -new council member, miss tracy turnblad.
领舞者是团队新人 翠茜 特布莱德小姐
So, trace, come on, cozy up to old corny and tell us about yourself.
翠儿 到老柯尼这儿来 对观众说点什么
Well, i watch the corny collins show…
我每天看柯尼 科林斯秀…
and i do absolutely nothing else!
除了看节目我什么也不干!
Ooh! I sure like the way you talk.
我喜欢你说话的方式
Oh, wilbur, to think that i almost stopped her…
哦 威尔伯 当初我差点阻止她
from reaching for the stars.
差点害她成不了名
And now here she is on local daytime tv.
看看她现在不是上黄金节目了嘛
She’s gonna be a regular.
她会成为正式舞蹈队员的
Imagine, my little girl, regular at last.
想想看 我的小姑娘 终于当上了正式队员
I also hope to be the first woman president or a rockette.
我还想当第一位女总统或者成为 纽约市城市广播音乐厅的舞蹈演员
And if you were president, tracy…
如果你当了总统 翠茜…
what would your first official act be?
你第一件想实行的政策是什么?
I’d make every day negro day.
我想把每一天都变成黑人日
I read you like tomorrow’s headlines, tracy.
你的前途不可限♥量♥ 翠茜
What do you think, kids?
你们说呢 孩子们?
You think we might have a hot new candidate…
你们觉得小翠茜能成为…
for miss teenage hairspray?
本届发胶小姐的另一名候选人吗?
That’s only the dream of my life.
我真是做梦都没想到
But miss hairspray is mine.
我才是发胶小姐
Uh, we’re on the air.
这是直播
And your dream will be comin’ to you, sweetheart…
这不是做梦 宝贝…
saturday, june 2nd, right here on wyzt.
6月2日 礼拜六 请锁定wyzt电视台
You have to vote for a person, corny, not one of the himalayas.
你要搞投票也要找个像样的人 柯尼 不要找座大山
Hi, penny.
嘿 佩妮
Always the charmer, amber.
你永远这么迷人 艾贝尔
I want that chubby communist girl off the show.
我要那个共♥产♥主义肥妞滚蛋
Well, let me be the first to toss the harpoon.
这个恶人我做定了
She’s a corrupting influence!
她会搞砸节目的
I agree. We don’t want our dancers thrusting like savages!
我同意 我们的舞者不能像野人一样
Hey, speak for yourself.
嘿 积点口德
Don’t get flip with me.
你敢对我无礼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!