of miss baltimore crabs
爱挑剔的巴尔的摩小姐后冠
uh, you may go.
哦 你可以走了
Um…thank you?
嗯…谢谢
I think they secretly liked you.
我想他们挺喜欢你的
Cutting my class, tracy turnblad?
翘我课了 特蕾西·特布莱德?
I trust it was something really important.
我相信一定是很重要的事
It should’ve been.
本应该是的
what you lookin’ at?
你在看什么
Nothing. Not you.
没事 不是看你
Can i help you?
需要我帮忙吗?
That move’s swish.
那个动作很精彩
Ya got that right.
你挺懂行的嘛
The man can dine me on a diet of detention…
老师罚我留堂我也不在乎
so long as he don’t starve me of my tunes, baby.
只要让我继续听音乐 宝贝儿
Does that dance have a name? Oh, this?
那个舞有名字吗 这个吗?
Call it the “peyton place after midnight.”
叫午夜后玩耍
I use it to attract, uh, the opposite sex.
我用它来吸引异性
Wow.

That is so groovy.
那动作太帅了
You’re really good.
你跳的真棒
Why, thank you.
是吗 谢啦
So would it be kinda like this?
那么会有这样的吗
You can’t do that dance.
我可以跳这个
Hello, now.
你好
Not bad for a white chick.
白人女生中你跳的算好的
Hey, i know where i’ve seen you before. Where?
嘿 我知道我在哪里看过你 哪儿?
On corny’s show on negro day.
在柯尼的节目黑人日
Negro day’s the best.
黑人日最精彩了
I wish every day were negro day.
我希望每天都是黑人日
At our house, it is.
在这里 这倒是
Hey. Show me another one?
再给我看点别的
You wanna see another one.
你还想看别的?
Well…well, here’s a little something signified to say…
这里有表示和人打招呼动作
hello, my name is seaweed…
我的名字叫塞维德…
J…
杰…
stubbs.
斯塔布斯
What’s yours, baby?
你叫什么呢 宝贝
I’m tra -cy turn -blad!
我是 特蕾西…特布莱德
You’re gonna get it, white girl!
我们有白人女孩了!
Well, tracy, you got it goin’ on, girl.
特蕾西 你得继续了
You one of us.
你是我们中的一员
You’re joinin’ this program already in progress!
置身这个团体中 我已经在进步了
Well, let’s go.
那就开始吧
got a brand -new sound, so scream and shout
有了新的音乐 就惊声尖叫
hey, a funky beat, now let’s be hurrying
嘿 有趣的节奏 让我们加紧脚步
We can’t wait now
我们等不及了
have some fun
来找些乐子
this party now has just begun
派对这正要开始
no, i get who caesar is.
我知道凯撒是谁
But what’s the “ideas of march”?
但是三月的主意又指什么
I mean, how can a month have an idea?
我是说 月份怎么会有想法的呢
Hold on.
等等
Come on.
走吧
Come on and watch me strut my stuff
来看我如何摆动身体
watch me
看我摆动
come on and watch me
快来看我摆动
how you likin’ detention now?
你现在觉得留堂怎么样?
I’m a bad, bad girl who needs to be punished.
我是个坏坏女孩 我需要惩罚
hey.

You know, corny’s hosting the hop tomorrow.
你知道…柯尼明天还要试镜
If he saw you dancin’ like that…
如果他看到你的舞步…
he’d put you on the show.
他很可能录用你
see ya. Mm.
过会见 恩
Ah, whoa. Sorry, little darlin’.
对不起 小甜心
Hope i didn’t dent your ‘do.
希望我没有弄到你的发型
Hey, trace. I was looking for you.
嘿 特蕾西 我在找你呢
What?
怎么了?
I can hear the bells
我能听见钟声
what? What are you talking about?
什么 你在说什么
Well, don’t -cha hear ’em chime?
你没听见它鸣响吗
chime’s not exactly how i’d put it.
我想没有
Can’t you feel my heartbeat keeping perfect time?
你没发现我心跳那么快吗
and all because he
全是因为他…
touched me
他触摸到我
he looked at me and stared
他盯着我
yes, he bumped me
是的 他撞到我
my heart was unprepared
我还没有心理准备
when he tapped me
当他拍我
and knocked me off my feet
把我拌倒
one little touch now my life’s complete
一个小小的触动 现在我的生命完整了
’cause when he nudged me oh!
因为当他轻推我
Love put me in a fix
爱情让我进退两难
yes, it hit me
是的 它来临了
just like a ton -a bricks
就像一吨♥砖块
yes, my heart burst
是的 让我的心膨胀
now i know what life’s about
现在我知道什么叫生活
one little touch and love’s knocked me out
一个小小的触动 爱情把我打晕
and i can hear the bells
而 我能听见钟声
my head is spinning
我的脑袋眩晕了
i can hear the bells
我能听见钟声
something’s beginning
有什么事就要开始了
everybody says that a girl who looks like me
每个人都在说 那个像我的女孩
can’t win his love
不可能赢得他的爱
well, just wait and see
就等着看吧
’cause i can hear the bells
因为 我能听见钟声
just hear them chiming
听见它们鸣响
i can hear the bells
我能听见钟声
my temperature’s climbing
我体温升高
i can’t contain my joy
我无法抑制我的喜悦
’cause i finally found the boy
因为我找到了我的真命天子
i’ve been missin’
我一直思念的人
listen, i can hear the bells
听 我能听见钟声
round one
第一步
he’ll ask me on a date and then
他会找我约会 然后…
round two
第二步
i’ll primp but won’t be late because
我打扮但不迟到 因为…
round three
第三步
is when we kiss inside his car
我们会在车里接吻
won’t go all the way but i’ll go pretty fa -ar
不会一直下去 但会很长久
round four
第四步
he’ll ask me for my hand and then
他会向我求婚 然后…
round five
第五步
we’ll book the wedding band so by
我们预订那 婚礼乐队
round six
第六步
amber, much to your surprise
艾贝尔感到惊讶
this heavyweight champion takes the prize
这个重量级冠军 胜利了
and i can hear the bells
我能听见钟声
my ears are ringing
还在我的耳朵回响
i can hear the bells
我能听见钟声
the bridesmaids are singing
伴娘们在歌♥唱
everybody says that a guy who’s such a gem
每个人都说 那个宝石般的男孩
won’t look my way
不会注意到我
well, the laugh’s on them
他们还在嘲笑
’cause i can hear the bells
因为 我能听见钟声
my father will smile
我的爸爸在微笑
i can hear the bells
我能听见钟声
as he walks me down the aisle
当我们走上红毯
my mother starts to cry
我的妈妈开始落泪
but i can’t see ’cause link and i are french kissin’
但我没能看见 因为林克和我在热吻
listen, i can hear the bells
听! 我能听见钟声

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!