Inez. Inez?
艾内斯 艾内斯?
Mm. Come on.
来吧
Oh! There you go!
棒极了!
Give her a hand, folks!
大家请支持她
Little miss inez stubbs!
小艾内斯 斯塔布斯
Ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们
You can’t stop a river as it rushes to the sea
你无法阻止河流奔涌入海
you can try to stop the hands of time
你可以试图阻碍时间的脚步
but ‘cha know it just can’t be
但你知道那是痴心妄想
and if they try to stop us, seaweed
如果有人要分开你我 西维德
we’ll call the n -double -a -c -p
我们就告到全国有色人种协进会
’cause the world keeps spinnin’ round and round
因为这世界不停在转
and my heart’s keepin’ time to the speed of sound
我的心随节奏舞动
i was lost till i heard the drums
鼓点声让我找回自我
then i found my way
找到我前进的路
’cause you can’t stop the beat
你无法停止这律动
ever since we first saw the light
从看到第一束光明开始
a man and woman liked to shake it
男男女♥女♥就爱摇摆舞蹈
on a saturday night
共度周末时光
and so i’m gonna shake and shimmy it
因此我要尽情摇摆
with all of my might mother!
用尽我所有的力量 妈妈!
Today
就在今天
’cause you can’t stop the motion of the ocean
你无法阻止海水奔流
or the rain from above
也无法阻止大雨滂沱
they can try to stop the paradise
你可以试图阻止我们去往梦中天堂
hello?! Hello?!
来人哪!有人吗?
We’re dreamin’ of but you cannot stop
但你们无法分开
the rhythm of two hearts in love to stay
两颗因相爱而律动的心
’cause you can’t stop the beat
你无法停止这律动
Amen.
阿门
I am now a checkerboard chick.
我是这黑小子的女朋友了
Penny!
佩妮!
No!
不!
Mommy.
妈妈
Live television: There’s nothin’ like it.
前所为有的第一次!
Penny!
佩妮!
And now, it’s the moment you’ve all been craving for.
好了 激动人心的时刻到来了
We have to wait till they go to commercial.
等插播广♥告♥时再动手
As you know, we’ve kept the lines open up to the last minute.
投票通道将一直开通到最后一刻
And those lines have been burnin’ up our switchboard.
而我们的热♥线♥电♥话♥已经快被打爆了
Never in the history of this pageant…
历史上从来没有过在比赛进行到最后…
has there been such a surge of late voting.
仍然有这么多投票进来的情况发生
Baltimore, you’ve picked a winner.
巴尔的摩 由大众选出的冠军产生了
And the new miss hairspray is…
我宣布 新一届的发胶小姐冠军是…
inez stubbs! What?!
艾内斯 斯塔布斯! 什么?!
Inez, you done it! You did it!
艾内斯 你成功了 你成功了!
How about that?
难以置信吧?
Yes!
太好了!
Come on over here, little inez.
快到这儿来 小艾内斯
Go, babe!
去啊 宝贝!
Oh! Inez!
哦!艾内斯!
Oh, my god!
哦 上帝
That’s my baby!
那是我的女儿!
That’s my baby girl!
是我的小姑娘!
But…she’s…
但…但是她…
she’s not even a candidate.
她根本就不是候选人
She just got a tidal wave of calls, velma.
她是观众投出来的 薇尔玛
But this is invalid. This is impossible.
这些票数是无效的 不可能
Well, anyone who dances for it is eligible.
任何在节目上跳舞的人都可以被投票
Rule 30, paragraph 5, asterisk, down at the bottom. Ok.
规章第5章30条下面打星号♥的那段 好了
Well, this also makes you the lead dancer on the corny collins show.
同时你将成为柯尼 科林斯秀的领舞者
Ladies and gentlemen, the corny collins show…
女士们先生们 我宣布柯尼 科林斯秀…
is now and forever officially integrated!
将永远取消种族隔离!
All right. Yeah.
太好了!
Interracial dancing has broken out at the wyzt stage.
wyzt电视台开创了混合人种群舞的先河
Just look at the crowd’s reaction.
看看群众们的反应吧
Back to you, steve.
请切回现场 斯蒂芬
I was lost till i heard the drums
鼓点声让我找回自我
then i found my way
找到我前进的道路
’cause you can’t stop the beat
因你无法停止这律动
amber, stop it!
艾贝尔 不许看
I lost, mom. Let’s just deal with it.
我输了 妈妈 想开点吧
No, you did not lose.
不 你没有输
You cannot have lost…
你不可能输…
because i switched the damn tallies.
因为我把这些该死的投票 都换了你的名字
Smile, miss crabmeat.
笑一个 排骨精小姐
You’re on candid camera.
你上电视了
That was a good shot, don’t you think?
拍的不错 你怎么看?
Not bad.
是不赖
Ha ha ha! What are you doing?
你们在干什么?
Get that away from me!
把镜头关掉!
Go to commercial!
插广♥告♥!
Go!
移开
Velma!
薇尔玛!
Pack your desk.
你可以收拾桌子去了
You’ve tainted the name of ultra clutch.
你玷污了 ultra clutch 的名声
How can you taint a cancerous can -a chemicals?
这种致癌物质还谈什么名声?
You’re fired!
你被解雇了!
I ca…i can’t be fired.
你不可能解雇我
Oh, yeah?
要试试吗?
Last chance to join the dance, folks.
朋友们 抓紧最后的机会
Everyone is welcome!
任何人都可以上台一展舞姿!
Wilbur.
威尔伯
Do it now, or forever wish you had.
快上啊 别让自己后悔
Really?
真的吗?
Show ’em, baby.
秀给他们看 宝贝
Nobody can dance like you.
没人比你跳的好
You can’t stop my happiness
你无法阻止我获得快乐
’cause i like the way i am
我就爱这样的我
and ya just can’t stop my knife and fork
你无法让我放下手中的刀叉
when i see a christmas ham
因为我的眼里只有圣诞火鸡
so if you don’t like the way i look
即使你不喜欢我的容貌
well, i just don’t give a damn
我也不会责怪你
’cause the world keeps spinnin’ round and round
因为这世界不停在转
and my heart’s keepin’ time to the speed of sound
我的心随节奏舞动
i was lost till i heard the drums
鼓点声让我找回自我
then i found my way
找到我前进的路
’cause you can’t stop the beat
你无法停止这律动
ever since this old world began
远自造物之始
a woman found out if she shook it
女人已懂得用摇摆
she could shake up a man
就能摇动男人的心
and so i’m gonna shake and shimmy it
于是我决定尽情摇摆
the best that i can today
用尽我所有的力量
’cause you can’t stop
因为你无法停止
the motion of the ocean or the sun in the sky
奔流的海浪和移♥动♥的太阳
you can wonder if you wanna but i’ll never ask why
你可以疑惑但我从不怀疑
and if you try to hold me down
若你要阻碍我继续舞动
i’m gonna spit in your eye
我能给你的只有蔑视
and say
告诉你
that you can’t stop the beat
你无法停止这律动
Oh! I love you!
哦!我爱你!
You did great!
你棒极了!
Corny, do something.
柯尼 做点什么
The show is turning to gumbo.
局面已经不可收拾了
Not a chance, velma.
不可能 薇尔玛
This is the future.
这就是未来
Maybelle, let’s go.
梅贝尔 跟我来
This is your time.
该你秀了
Yeah.
好的
All right, miss buttercup.
好了 小美人们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!