ultra clutch
ultra clutch
so if you’re a redhead, a blonde, or brunette
无论红发 金发还是黑发
Just take my advice and you might just get
听我的话你就会得到
the only thing better than hairspray
唯一比发胶更好的
that’s me
那就是我
He’s corny collins
他就是柯尼 科林斯
the only thing better than hairspray
唯一比发胶更好的
hairspray wow!
发胶
That’s me
那就是我
hey, baby, you look like you could use a stiff one.
宝贝 看起来你可以用硬发专用发胶
and we are out.
直播暂停
Link, you sprayed it right in my face!
林克 你喷到我脸了
What’d i tell you about that?
我早和你说过了
Stop! You guys.
别喷了 伙计们
Uh, powder.
补点粉
And we’re back.
回现场
5, 4.
5 4
Here?
这边?
And now for the talent portion of our competition…
下面介绍我们此次决赛的各位参赛者…
our councilettes…
我们充满天赋的舞蹈演员…
in their miss teenage hairspray official dance -off.
发胶小姐的正式团员们
First off, we have the sunny pride of highlandtown, darla.
首先介绍来自高地镇的阳光女孩 达拉
Hello, darla.
你好 达拉
Miss teenage hairspray.
发胶小姐决赛现场
Your vote is for?
您想投票给谁?
This little girl could power…
下面出场的这一位 年龄虽小
all of greater downtown baltimore…
但她的魅力能掀翻整个巴尔的摩…
with her energy…lou ann.
她就是露安
Who are you voting for? Lou ann?
您想投谁的票? 露安?
Very good, thank you.
很好 谢谢
All right.
好极了
Ladies and gentlemen, the almost too happy tammy.
女士们先生们 为大家介绍我们的开心果泰米
And thank you, tammy.
谢谢 泰米
Confirmed sighting.
目标出现
What?
什么?
You three: Outside, now.
你们三个 快出去支援
We can’t go out th…
但是我们不能离开岗位…
no, no. No buts. Out, out!
不 不 没有但是 出去
Out! Out, out, out, out!
出去 快出去!
Whatever you say, mrs. Von tussle.
遵命 冯图索尔夫人
Aw, she’s too cute, isn’t she?
哇 她太可爱了 不是吗?
Hold it right there, tracy.
不许动 翠茜
Looking for someone?
你们在找人吗?
All right, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们
Ha. A what?
哈 一个什么?
It was a diversion.
一个幌子
Oh, please, these people are not capable of a diversion.
拜托 这些人不懂用幌子
It’s beyond their mental capacity.
他们没有这么高的智商
I wouldn’t be so sure, velma.
我可不这么认为 薇尔玛
Oh, my god.
哦 上帝
What if she’s already in the building?
如果她已经进来了怎么办?
What if she’s been here for hours…
说不定她已经进来好几个小时了…
and you’ve locked yourselves out?
而你们却把自己锁在外面
What?
什么?
Check the doors! Let’s go!
查查门! 行动!
It’s locked!
锁住了!
They’re all locked!
我们被锁住了
And now a fast girl who loves to slow dance…
下面的这一位急性子却爱跳慢舞的姑娘…
our own smooth -as -silk shelley.
如同丝绸一般柔软 雪莉
Keep goin’. Keep goin’. That’s it.
继续 继续 就这样
Come on.
这边
Put your backs into it, men.
使劲 伙计们
Put your backs into it this time.
拿出吃奶的力气
Come on, one more time. One more time.
来啊 再试一次 再试一次
Come on, come on, come on.
用力 用力 用力
Here’s our little dynamic duo from conkling street.
现在介绍来自康令街的双胞胎姐妹
Double your fun with noreen and doreen.
诺莉和多莉
What is with you people?
你们这些人怎么办事的?
I mean, how hard is it to beat down a door?
撞开一扇门有这么难吗?
That hairspray battering ram was heavy.
发胶模型罐非常重
Heavy?
重?
How could they be heavy, they’re…
怎么会重 它们是…
hollow.
空心的
Move it.
让开
Let’s get ’em. Let’s go.
去抓他们 快去
And, of course…
最后来介绍…
our three -time miss hairspray champion…
蝉联三届发胶小姐冠军…
the ever -charming, amber.
永远那么迷人的 艾贝尔
Oh, my god.
哦 天哪
You carried her in!
你们把她带进来了!
Go!
快去!
It’s locked.
锁住了
Open it!
打开!
Let’s give a final round of applause…
再一次掌声送给…
to our miss teenage hairspray contestants.
本届发胶小姐的各位候选人
All right, all right.
漂亮极了
We are so close to announcing…
我们即将要宣布…
the new miss teenage hairspray.
新一任的发胶小姐冠军
Look at that board.
请看公告牌
What a nail -biter this one is turning into.
比分咬得真是紧啊
Ladies and gentlemen, the final tally.
女士们先生们 最终票数在这里
It is my…
我很…
obligation…
荣幸的…
to announce that amber von tussle…
宣布 艾贝尔 冯图索尔…
is about to get out -danced.
即将下台
Tracy turnblad!
欢迎翠茜 特布拉德!
What!?
什么?
You can’t stop an avalanche
你无法阻止一场雪崩
as it races down the hill
只能任它滚下山坡
you can try to stop the seasons, girl
你可以试图阻止四季交替 女孩
but ‘cha know you never will
但你知道那是痴心妄想
and you can try to stop my dancin’ feet
你可以试图阻碍我舞蹈的脚步
but i just cannot stand still
但我绝不会任人摆布
’cause the world keeps spinnin’ round and round
因为这世界不停在转
and my heart’s keepin’ time to the speed of sound
我的心随节奏舞动
i was lost till i heard the drums
鼓点声让我找回自我
then i found my way no.
找到我前进的路 不要
‘Cause you can’t stop the beat link!
你无法停止这律动 林克!
Ever since this old world began
远自造物之始
a woman found out if she shook it
女人已懂得用摇摆
she could shake up a man
就能摇动男人的心
and so i’m gonna shake and shimmy it
于是我决定尽情摇摆
this throne is mine!
宝座是我的
The best that i can today
用尽我所有的力量
’cause you can’t stop
因为你无法停止
aah! Let me down!
放我下去!
The motion of the ocean or the sun in the sky
奔流的海浪和移♥动♥的太阳
you can wonder if you wanna but i never ask why
你可以疑惑但我从不怀疑
and if you try to hold me down
若你要阻碍我继续舞动
i’m gonna spit in your eye
我能给你的只有蔑视
and say
告诉你
that you can’t stop the beat
你无法停止这律动
they love you, link.
观众们喜欢你 林克
Yeah?
是吗?
Not for long.
很快就不会了
Inez, come on!
艾内斯 上来
Let’s dance.
我们去跳舞
Little miss inez stubbs!
台上的是小艾内斯 斯塔布斯!
Ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们
Look at my baby go.
看看我的小姑娘

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!