Let’s take the whole lot in.
把这拨人给我抓起来!
No! Run, tracy! Run!
不! 快跑 特蕾西!快跑!
2, 4, 6, 8! Tv’s got to integrate!
2 4 6 8!取消电视台的种族界限!
2, 4, 6, 8! Tv’s got to integrate!
2 4 6 8!取消电视台的种族界限!
2, 4, 6, 8! Tv’s got to integrate!
2 4 6 8!取消电视台的种族界限!
2, 4, 6, 8! Tv’s got to integrate!
2 4 6 8!取消电视台的种族界限!
And our cameras also caught tracy turnblad…
我们的镜头也拍到了特蕾西?特布莱德…
the teenage tv personality and rabble -rouser.
电视名人和叛逆少女
Miss turnblad brutally attacked a sergeant…
特布莱德小姐用钝器…
with a blunt instrument before fleeing the scene…
粗暴地袭击了警官后逃离现场…
you see? You see?
你看到没?看到没?
If i let you leave the house…
要是我让你离开家…
right now you’d be in prison fighting whores for cigarettes.
现在你会在监狱里跟妓♥女♥为了香烟而斗殴
That tracy turnblad always was a bad influence.
特蕾西?特布莱德是害群之马
Well, you are never, ever gonna see that beehived harlot again.
你永远也别再见这个蜂窝头荡♥妇♥了
Ok, mother. Excuse me.
好吧 妈妈 失陪
Penny?
佩妮?
Pray for her.
为她祈祷吧
She’s gonna need it.
她需要有人为她祈祷
Tracy! Tracy!
特蕾西!特蕾西!
She’s not here, i told you.
她不在 我告诉你了
Hon, she knows…
亲爱的 她知道…
if the cops are lookin’ for her…
警♥察♥要找她的话…
this is the first place they’ll come.
首先会来这里
What this must -a put you through, wilbur.
这一定让你很难过 威尔伯
I’m so sorry.
对不起
I’m not.
我不难过
You’re not?
你不难过?
I’m proud -a you.
我为你骄傲
You are?
真的?
Baby, somebody had to do somethin’.
宝贝 总得有人拿出行动
‘Course, we may be eating beans for the next 10 years.
当然 也许我们以后十年都得靠吃豆子过活了
Bail for 20’s kind of pricey.
20个人的保释金贵了点
You bailed all those people out?
你把那些人全保释了出来?
Ya upset with me?
你生我的气吗?
I’m sorry.
对不起
Hon, it just seemed like the right thing.
亲爱的 这事似乎做得对
Oh, wilbur, it was the right thing.
哦 威尔伯 这事做得对极了
Knights in armor don’t come any shinier than you.
身披盔甲的骑士都不如你耀眼
But where’s our little girl?
可是我们的小姑娘去哪了呢?
Are you ok, trace?
你还好吗 特蕾西?
Oh, you have no idea.
哦 你想都想不到
Come on.
快来
Thank you so much.
太感谢你了
You’re such a great friend.
你真是个了不起的朋友
Thanks.
谢谢
Penny, the cops are looking for me everywhere.
佩妮 警♥察♥在到处找我
You could go to jail for helping me.
你会因为帮助我而坐牢的
Tracy, i’m already in jail. Come on.
特蕾西 我已经等同坐牢了 来吧
Oh, no.
哦 不
What? Your hair deflated.
什么? 你的发型收缩了
Oh, let it.
哦 随便
It was just a symbol of my conformity to the man.
头发不过是象征我想讨男人的欢心
You are so tough.
你真坚强
So, what do ya think?
那么 你怎么认为?
Maybe you could live down here.
也许你可以生活在这儿
I don’t even know why we have this room down here…
我甚至不知道为什么我们有这间屋子…
but there’s food, water…
但是里面有吃有喝…
first aid kit, gas mask, russian -language books.
有急救包 防毒面具 俄文书
It’s very well -insulated.
屋子隔热设备也很好
It won’t be where you’re going.
你要去的地方可没这么好
The police are on their way.
警♥察♥正在赶来
Mom, please don’t send my best friend to the big house.
妈妈 求你别我把最好的朋友送进监狱
Penny, hush.
佩妮 闭嘴
You haven’t heard the last of me, mrs. Pingleton.
你没听到我最后的话 平顿太太
Things need to change…
现状得做出改变…
and i won’t stop tryin’ to change them.
我不会停止这些努力
I don’t care how long it takes.
我不在乎要多久
Good, you’ll be waiting 20 to life.
很好 你会等上20年到一辈子
Get the jump rope, penny.
去拿跳绳 佩妮
Mom, not the jump rope!
妈妈 别用跳绳!
Don’t you touch my canned tuna.
别碰我的金枪鱼罐头
You wait till your father gets out of prison.
等到你老爸出狱
You’ll see more than a jump rope, missy!
对付你的就不仅仅是跳绳了 小姑娘!
A massive manhunt is underway for miss turnblad
针对特布莱德小姐的搜捕行动 目前正在大规模展开
who bludgeoned sergeant and decorated korean war veteran
她粗暴地殴打我们 从朝鲜战场光荣退伍的军人
mike morris with a crowbar, shattering his jaw
用铁棍袭击麦克?莫里斯警官 打碎了他的下颚
that is a lie.
撒谎
They’re talkin’ about our baby, wilbur.
他们在议论我们的宝贝 威尔伯
They’re tellin’ lies.
满口谎言
Sergeant morris is in critical condition.
莫里斯警官目前的状况很严重
This is such a midol moment.
这一刻真令人焦躁不安
Wilbur, that…oh! Maybe that’s her. Oh, that’s her.
威尔伯 这…哦!也许是她 是她
Is that you, tracy?
是你吗 特蕾西?
Oh, link. I thought you’d be tracy.
哦 林克 我以为你是特蕾西
Uh, no. L…i was just at home, uh…
不是 我…我刚在家里 呃…
practicing my new twist on the twist…
练习新的摇摆舞…
and i overheard it on the news.
无意听到了新闻
I can’t believe tracy savagely bludgeoned an eagle scout.
我不相信特蕾西会野蛮地袭击鹰军
That’s just not like her.
这不象她的作风
Well, it’s not true, i was there.
这不是真的 我在现场
He didn’t even bleed.
他连血都没流
I shoulda been there…
我该去那里的…
beside her.
和她肩并肩
I can’t sleep, i can’t eat.
我寝食难安
You can’t eat?
你吃不下?
Well, come on in and worry with us.
进来 跟我们一起操心吧
I’ll make you some pork.
我给做些猪排
Penny lou pingleton, you are absolutely…
佩妮 卢平顿 你绝对…
positively, permanently punished.
要永远地受罚
You will live on a diet of saltines and tang…
只准你吃撒盐饼干喝果珍…
and you will never leave this room again.
永远休想再踏出这房♥门一步
Devil child! Devil child!
魔鬼孩子!魔鬼孩子!
Seaweed. Shh, don’t let her hear you.
西维德 别让她听见了
Penny, what happened to you?
佩妮 你这是怎么回事?
She’s punishing me for harboring a fugitive…
她惩罚我不经过她允许…
without her permission.
匿藏逃犯
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I’m here to rescue the fair maiden, baby.
我前来拯救美少女 宝贝
Oh, seaweed, you do care.
哦 西维德 你真的在乎我
I was afraid the colors of our skin would keep us apart.
我还担心肤色会把我们分开
No. These knots might.
不会 可这些结可能会
W…was your mom in the navy?
你…你妈妈加入过海军?
Once i was a selfish fool who never understood
我曾自私愚蠢 从不曾理解
never looked inside myself
从不曾审视自己的心灵
though on the outside, i looked good
尽管我的外表如此美好
then we met and you made me the man i am today
然后我们相遇 你让我成为今天的我
tracy, i’m in love with you, no matter what you weigh
特蕾西 我爱你 不在乎你的分量
’cause without love
因为没有爱
life is like the seasons with no summer
生命就象季节没有了夏天
without love
没有爱
life is rock ‘n’ roll without a drummer
生命就象摇滚缺少了鼓声
tracy, i’ll be yours forever
特蕾西 我永远属于你
’cause i never wanna be
因为我永远不想
without love
没有爱
tracy, never set me free
特蕾西 永远别给我自♥由♥
no, i ain’t lyin’
不 我没有撒谎
never set me free
永远别给我自♥由♥
tracy, no, no, no
特蕾西 不 不 不
livin’ in the ghetto, black is everywhere ya go
生活在犹太人区 黑人无处不在

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!