Ohh!
哦!
Edna.
埃德娜
Your wife! You said she was out! Oh! Wait a minute!
你的妻子!你说她出门了!哦!等等!
Hi, hon.
嗨 亲爱的
Ma, you don’t really believe that he would do that.
妈 你不会真信他这么做吧
You are never setting foot on that show again.
你永远别想去表演了
You hear me?
听到没?
I heard you the first 400 times, ma.
我都听到你说了400次了 妈
Daddy.
爸爸
It wasn’t me.
不是我放的
I had to improvise a bed out of something.
我得临时搭个床出来
Whoopee cushions?
放屁坐垫?
That will play heck with my sciatica.
可以让我少受坐骨神经痛的折磨
Oop. That one was me.
这个是我放的
Daddy, are you ok?
爸爸 你没事吧?
Tracy, you know…
特蕾西 要知道…
these peepers have never looked at another woman.
这双眼睛从未看过别的女人
This heart only beats for size 60.
这颗心只为超大尺码的人而跳动
Daddy, you know what velma wanted.
爸爸 你知道维尔玛想要什么
She wanted me off the show.
她想把我赶出舞台
And i knew that, but how could she go that far?
我知道 可她怎么能这么过分?
Come here. Come here, little girl.
过来 过来 小姑娘
Little girl.
小姑娘
And then to just cancel negro day like that.
然后把黑人日给取消了
Just to make sure that nobody who’s different…
就为了保证没人造成差异…
or who’s black or chinese…
没有黑人 没有中国人…
or maybe who needs to lose a few pounds.
没有需要减肥的人
What are you talking? Stop it.
你在说什么呀?别说了
What are you talking?
你在说什么呀?
I think i’ve been in a bubble or something.
我觉得是我异想天开
Thinking that fairness was just going to happen.
以为公平马上就要实现
It’s not.
可实际没有
I think people like me are gonna have to get up…
我觉得人们应该象我一样…
off their father’s laps and go out there and fight for it.
勇敢地挺身而出 为正义而斗争
Ahh. Your mother and i…
你妈妈和我…
we don’t see too far past our front door.
我们的目光从没有放远过
But you…see all the way to schenectady.
可是你…你的境界要深远得多
So, if there’s something you need to stand up for…
如果你要去争取什么…
don’t ya listen to old dogs like us.
可千万别听我们老古董的话
We need to learn some new tricks…
我们得从你那里…
from you.
学习新的诀窍
You don’t need new tricks, dad.
你不用学新的诀窍 爸爸
You need mom.
你需要妈妈
She changed the locks.
她把锁换了
Good night, daddy.
晚安 爸爸
Come on, baby.
听我说 宝贝
Honey, took me 5 years…
亲爱的 我花了5年时间…
to figure out you were flirting.
才明白你是在向我卖♥♥弄风情
How could i ever?
我怎么可能?
Well, she is very glamorous.
她光彩照人
Edna.
埃德娜
She just makes me feel old.
她真让我感觉老
Nonsense.
胡说
Doll!
小傻瓜!
You’re spry as a slinky.
你充满生机 体态丰盈
I’m not talkin’ to you.
我不想跟你说话
Styles keep a -changin’, the world’s rearrangin’
潮流日新月异 世界千变万化
but, edna, you’re timeless to me
但是 埃德娜 你在我心中永恒不变
hemlines are shorter, a beer costs a quarter
底边越发短了 啤酒要花二毛五
but time cannot take what comes free
可时间带不走自♥由♥降临的爱情
you’re like a stinky old cheese, babe
你如同发臭的陈年奶酪 宝贝
just gettin’ riper with age
时光流转 你欲发成熟
you’re like a fatal disease, babe
你如致命的疾病 宝贝
what?
什么?
But there’s no cure, so let this fever rage
任它无药可医 任高烧蔓延
some folks can’t stand it, say time is a bandit
有人不堪岁月的流逝 说时间是强盗
but i take the opposite view
可我完全不认同
’cause when i need a lift
因为当我的灵魂需要成长
time brings a gift
时间带给我礼物
another day with you
和你携手新的一天
a twist or a waltz
无论摇摆舞还是华尔兹
it’s all the same schmaltz
都是这般忧伤缠绵
with just a change in the scenery
只因其它依旧而风光不再
you’ll never be old hat
你永远生机盎然
that’s that
就是这样
you’re timeless to me
你在我心中永恒不变
fads keep a -fadin’
人们的狂热不停地凋零
castro’s invadin’
卡斯特罗卷土而来
but, wilbur, you’re timeless to me
可是威尔伯 你在我心中永恒不变
hairdos are higher
发型越发高翘
mine feels like barbed wire
我的头发如带刺的铁丝网
but you say i’m chic as can be
可你说我独一无二
you’re like a rare vintage ripple
你如旷世亘古的美酒
thank you.
谢谢
A vintage they’ll never forget
令人永久回味的佳酿
so pour me a teeny -weeny triple
给我斟满三小杯美酒
any time!
无论何时!
And we can toast the fact we ain’t dead yet
为我们尚未死去而干杯
what?
什么?
I can’t stop eating
我无法停止进餐
your hairline’s receding
你的发端流露岁月的痕迹
hey.

And soon you’ll have nothing at all
很快你头顶将一无所有
never.
永远不会
So you’ll wear a wig
你会戴上假发
while i roast a pig
当我烤着猪肉
hey! Pass that geritol
嘿!给我巨力多
i love pig.
我爱吃猪肉
Glenn miller had brass
格伦? 米勒敲打着铜管
that chubby checker’s a gas
恰比? 却克名噪一时
but they all pass eventually
他们终将消逝而去
you’ll never be passe, hip -hooray
你永远不会枯萎 嘻哈万岁
you’re timeless to me
你在我心中永恒不变
You’re like a broken -down chevy
你如破旧的雪佛兰
all i need is a fresh coat of paint
我只要漆上新的油彩
and, edna, ya got me goin’ hot and heavy
埃德娜 你让我情难自控
you’re fat and old
你肥胖而老迈
what? But, baby, boring you ain’t
什么? 可是 宝贝 你令人永不厌倦
some folks don’t get it
有些人不明白
but we never fret it
可我们永不烦恼
’cause we know that time is our friend
因为时间是我们的好朋友
yeah, it’s plain to see
是的 一切都如此清澈明晰
that you’re stuck with me
你我绸缪缠绵 心心相印
until the bitter end
至死不渝
and we got a kid who’s blowin’ the lid
我们的孩子豪情壮志
off the turnblad family tree
为特布莱德家族新添生机
you’ll always hit the spot
你总是恰入其分
big shot
了不起的你
you’re timeless to me
你在我心中永恒不变
you’ll always be du jour, mon amour
你永远是今天 我的爱
you’re timeless to me
你在我心中永恒不变
you’ll always be first string
你永远是第一根弦
ring -a -ding -ding
拨动我的心跳
you’re timeless to me
你在我心中永恒不变
you’re timeless to me
你在我心中永恒不变
you’re timeless to me
你在我心中永恒不变
you’re timeless
你在我心中
to me
永恒不变
oh, wilbur.
哦 威尔伯
Tracy.
特蕾西

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!