What ended?
什么结束了?
Negro day.
黑人日
What?
什么?
All right. Time y’all knew.
好吧 是时候告诉你们了
Velma von tussle just told me we have had our last show.
维尔玛·冯·塔塞尔刚通知我 我们最后一场演出结束了
No.

Yeah, it seems our little show was a nice little placeholder…
是的 我们小小的演出很吸引人…
but it was time to get some ratings. Aww!
可他们马上就要进行比赛评分了
I didn’t wanna tell y’all up front.
我不想太早告诉你们
I just wanted to have a little fun tonight.
我只想今晚玩个尽兴
But i practiced so hard.
可是我练得那么辛苦
Now i’ll never get a chance to be on the show.
现在我永远都没机会上电视了
Oh, you will be seen, baby.
哦 宝石自会放光芒 宝贝
I promise.
我保证
You can’t have your own show?
你们不能有自己的演出?
Fine, you’ll come dance with us.
没关系 来和我们一起跳舞吧
Hmm. Honey.
嗯 亲爱的
You been dozin’ off durin’ history?
历史课你都在打瞌睡吧?
Yes, always.
是的 常打瞌睡
Trace, black and whites ain’t never danced on tv together.
特蕾西 黑人和白人永远不会在电视上共舞
Well, if we can’t dance…
如果我们不能跳舞…
maybe we should just march.
也许可以游♥行♥示♥威♥
Ooh, that’d get some big ol’ ratin’s.
那一定会有很多人投票的
Better time slot, too.
时间档也更好
Like on the 11:00 news.
比如上11点的新闻
What y’all say?
你们觉得怎么样?
Should we give this fine woman…
我们是否该给这位好姑娘…
all the ratings she deserves?
送去她应得的所有喝彩?
Yeah! Yeah!
是的! 是的!
Well, it is a school night…
今天要开家长会…
and i think we oughta call it a night.
今晚就到这里吧
Tell you what. We meet up at the church friday, 4:00…
就这么说定了 我们周五4点在教堂见…
and we will march on wyzt.
然后一路大军直奔WYZT
Yeah! Yeah!
好的! 耶!
Yeah!
耶!
Tracy, you can’t protest, hon.
特蕾西 你不能加入抗♥议♥队伍 亲爱的
I mean, these are lovely people…
我是说 这些人都很棒…
but if you protest, you’ll be on lists.
可要是你参加抗♥议♥ 你会上黑名单
You’ll be on files.
会留下不良记录
J. Edgar hoover’ll be still wiretappin’…
J?哪怕你躺进冰冷的坟墓…
your cold, dead body in the grave.
埃德加?胡佛还会在那儿监听你…
Oh, mother.
哦 妈妈
Link, we’re going with them, right?
林克 我们会跟他们一起去 对吗?
Walk with me.
跟我来
You want your belgian chocolate animal droppings.
你要动物粪便状的比利时巧克力
Dot dot. This store’s for you.
这家店你可找对了
Oh! What a treasure trove. Huh?
哦!真是个宝库啊
Come here, baby.
过来 宝贝
Don’t be sad.
别伤心
We gonna make it happen, ok?
我们会让愿望实现的 好吗?
Can i go?
我可以去吗?
Now, come on, now.
现在 听着
I can’t be worried about you out there.
我不能在那儿为你担惊害怕
Trace…
特蕾西…
i been smilin’ and dancin’ on this show for 3 years.
我已经为这个节目微笑着跳了三年的舞
Mrs. Von tussle just promised…
冯?塔塞尔夫人刚答应…
i could sing at the miss hairspray pageant.
让我在发胶小姐的表演上一展歌♥喉
She’s…she invited agents.
她…她邀请了经纪人
That’s my shot, trace.
这是我的大好机会 特蕾西
I can’t jeopardize that.
机不可失时不再来
But it’s what’s right.
可这是正义之事
I’m sorry, trace.
对不起 特蕾西
I just think this adventure’s…
我只是觉得这个险…
a little…
冒得有点儿…
too big for me.
太大了
Oh, god. No, no, no. That’s not what l…
哦 天哪 不 不 不 我不是这个…
i get it, link. It’s your shot.
我明白了 林克 你机会难得
No, trace, that’s not what l…
不 特蕾西 这不是我的…
it’s fine.
没关系
Oh, hon.
哦 亲爱的
I should go.
我该走了
Give him time.
给他时间
He’ll figure out he’s crazy ’bout you.
他会明白他内心多为你痴狂
You have to say that, you’re my mother.
你这么说是因为你是我妈妈
Well, i know a little somethin’ about men.
我对男人还是略知一二的
And, my personal favorite, x -ray specs.
我个人最喜欢的是X光眼镜
You can see through anything.
可以看透一切
Skin, clothes, you name it.
皮肤 衣服 随便你想
Now, take your father.
现在 拿你父亲来说
And he’s always downstairs in that shop workin’ late.
他总在楼下店铺里工作到很晚
Do i take it personal? No.
我会往心里去吗?不会
Men always put their career first.
男人总把事业放第一位
Remember that.
记住了
Ok.
好的
I’m really tired, i’m gonna go to bed.
我真的累了 我要去睡了
All right, hon.
好的 亲爱的
Night.
晚安
I love you. I love you, too.
我爱你 我也爱你
I think i’m gonna go to bed, too.
我也要去睡了
Oh, i’m so tired.
哦 我感觉真疲倦
You don’t need those…
你不需要戴上眼镜…
to see what’s under these clothes.
就能窥见内衣里面
There’s a product that really works…
有一种产品真的很有效…
’cause these are phony as a three dollar bill.
因为这些是假的 跟3美元的钞票一样假
Incredible!
难以置信!
I could do a fan dance with a lettuce leaf…
我都可以用生菜叶跳扇子舞…
and you would remain completely obtuse.
而你依然蠢到家
Obtuse.

Yes, obtuse.
是的 真蠢
I flunked geometry.
我几何考试不及格
Yeah, well…and biology too, no doubt!
是的 好吧…毫无疑问 生物也不及格!
Yeah.
是的
Wait! How ’bout this?
等等!这个怎么样?
Ok.
好吧
Those lips, those eyes
撩人的双唇 善睐的明眸
that food
美味佳肴
well, there ain’t nothin’ like a spread
没什么能如此意犹未尽
to get ya in the mood
让我的感触从中苏醒
wilbur, can’t ya feel the burnin’ flame of hot desire
威尔伯 莫非你感受不到 这燃烧的欲望之火
you’re gonna need more than some seltzer
灵泉也无法浇熄
to put out this fire
这熊熊的烈焰
i’m wailin’: “look out, old balti…
我不禁叹息:小心 老巴尔的…
“…more” i’m sellin’ somethin’
…摩 我提供的东西
you can’t purchase at a ten -cent store
小杂货店无处可寻
oh, wilbur, i feel like a princess
哦 威尔伯 我感觉象个公主
come on and take me to the ball
带我奔赴舞会吧
i bet you’re tired of heavy lifting
我知道你厌倦了肩头负重累累
get your hands on somethin’ small
你的双手该触摸小巧的对象
because i’m a -big…
因为我硕大…
…blonde…
…金发碧眼…
…and beautiful
…而又美丽迷人
…and beautiful
…而又美丽迷人
it’s time to face the facts
该面对现实
it’s irrefutable
这是无可辩驳的事实
why waste one more minute
一寸光阴一寸金
now i feel brand spankin’ new
我感觉焕然一新
hey, wilbur, take a look
嗨 威尔伯 看哪
it’s all for
这一切都是为了
you!
你!
You?!
你?!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!