因为不管看到什么
♪ when we’re out there on the sea, ♪
在汪♥洋♥大海中
♪ we ain’t gonna see a dame. ♪
都看不到女人
♪ we’ll be searching high and low ♪
那就四处找寻
♪ on the deck and down below ♪
甲板上下到处找
♪ but it’s a crying shame. ♪
实在很无奈
♪ Oh, we’ll see a lot of fish ♪
只会看到很多鱼
♪ but we’ll never clock a dish. ♪
但我们对鱼没性趣
♪ We ain’t gonna see a dame. ♪
看不到女人
♪ No dames! ♪
没女人
♪ we might see some octopuses ♪
或许可看到章鱼
♪ No dames! ♪
没女人
♪ or a half a dozen clams ♪
或几只蛤
♪ No dames! ♪
没女人
♪ we might even see a mermaid ♪
或许有美人鱼
♪ But mermaids got no gams! ♪
但对美人鱼没性趣
♪ No gams! ♪
无趣
嘿 快点
Hey, come on.
嘿!快点
Hey! Come on.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!快点
Oh, come on!
喔 拜托 天啊
Oh, Christ! Climb up and tappin’.
喔 拜托!
Ah, come on!
♪ Have I got a girl for you. ♪
帮你找个女人
♪ out there on the sea! ♪
在汪♥洋♥大海中
♪ Here’s how it will be ♪
我们就这样
♪ I’m gonna dance with you, pal ♪
一起来跳舞
♪ you’re gonna dance with me! ♪
你我一起欢乐共舞
♪ When we’re out there on the sea ♪
在汪♥洋♥大海中
♪ we’ll be happy as can be ♪
尽情欢乐
♪ Or so the Captain claims! ♪
舰长就是这么说
♪ But we have to disagree.Cause the only guarantee ♪
恕难苟同 唯一有趣的就是
♪ Is I’ll see a lot of you And you’ll see a lot of me!♪
你们有我相伴 我有你们相伴
♪ And it’s absolutely certain That we’ll see a lot of sea. ♪
我们绝对有大海相伴
♪ But we ain’t gonna see ♪ ♪ no dames. ♪
但就是没女人
♪ No dames! ♪
没女人
♪We’re gonna see, how will it be?v
我们会见到 将会是怎样?
♪ No dames! With no dames!♪
没女人 没女人
♪We’re gonna see, how will it be?♪
我们会见到 将会是怎样?
♪ No dames! No dames!♪
没女人 没女人
♪We’re gonna see, and how will it be?♪
我们会见到 将会是怎样?
♪We ain’t gonna see no…♪
我们会见到 将会是怎样?
酒吧还在营业!
This place looks open!
怎么回事…
What the…
你 出去
You, out!
停下来
Stop it! Hey! Hey!
快停下来
Quit it! Cut that out!
这里可不是玩的
This ain’t that kind of a place!
卡!
ARNE: Cut!
很好 很好 各位
Yeah, okay. Okay, kids…
很好
Okay.
过来 Burt 再来一次
Come here, Burt Gurney. We go again.
有什么要改吗 Seslum先生?
Anything different, Mr. Seslum?
对 对 对 不 不
Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, no, no.
都很好 但这次别把抹布放酒保头上
Mostly pretty good, but this time don’t put dishrag on bartender’s head.
你可是大明星 Burt
You’re a big star, Burt Gurney.
谁鸟酒保啊
Who cares about the bartender?
你才是明星
You are the star.
我的脚色就是这样 脾气好
That’s my whole character, the slow burn.
Seslum先生 我不介意他
Gosh, Mr. Seslum, I don’t mind if he wants to…
就酱 你好啊 Burt
It is decided. Hello, Burt.
你好 Mannix先生
Hello, Mr. Mannix.
Arne 你好
Arne. Hello.
听着 我可不想管闲事 但
Listen, I don’t wanna stick my nose in other people’s business, but, uh…
我知道 你跟DeeAnna交往过?
Well, I understand you’ve been associating with DeeAnna Moran?
没错 我们交往过
Yeah, yeah, we associated.
是的
Yes.
但现在没了 别担心 Eddie
But no more, no more. Don’t you worry, Eddie Mannix.
但 Arne 你知道她的…
But, Arne, you are aware that she’s…
这不能上八卦杂♥志♥ 我们说好的
This must not be in movie magazines, that we are associated.
不 当然不
No, no, of course not.
不能让我老婆看到
My wife cannot read this.
你的…什么?
Your… Excuse me?
Ilsa Pflug.
Ilsa Pflug-Seslum.
他在马莫
In Malmö.
我还不知道
I was not aware of that.
都两个小孩了
ARNE: Yeah, two children.
现在还怀第三个
And a third on the way, apparently. Mmm-hmm.
你喜欢运动吗 Eddie? 滑雪吗?
Do you enjoy physical culture, Eddie Mannix? Do you ski?
不 我从没真正滑雪过 看来很有趣
No. I never took it up. Seems like a lot of fun, Arne.
我没再跟DeeAnna扯了
I no more associate with DeeAnna Moran.
来抱抱
I hug you.
拜啦
Goodbye.
我在那里过夜
BAIRD: I spent the night.
我感觉有人在插♥我♥ 然后我醒来 看到是Clark
So, I feel somebody poking at me, and I wake up and it’s Clark.
他说 你的钥匙不在那 看来我们得用走的
And he says, “Well, your keys aren’t in there, so I guess we’re walking.”
那时Gable还没出名呢
This was back before Gable was Gable.
我们常在周末去圣伯多
Yeah, we used to go up to San Berdoo every weekend.
Bob Stack有时也来
Bob Stack would come up sometimes.
那时Grotto还在营业
Blue Grotto was still open.
Dave Chasen那时是个开公车的
Dave Chasen was a busboy.
这地方不错喔!你的吗?
Quite a place. Yours?
当然不是 我们一个成员的
Gracious, no. It belongs to a member of our study group.
今天下午刚好没来
He couldn’t be here this afternoon.
没看到你会难过的
He’ll be sad to have missed you.
他是你的粉丝
He’s a fan.
太好了
Uh-huh. That’s swell.
我昏过去了 在这醒来
So, I black out, I wake up here…
跟自己说
And I say to myself,
Baird 你不能再干这种傻事了
Baird, you gotta stop doing this.
但你却说我算是被绑来的
But you’re saying, actually, technically, I was kidnapped.
这个么…技术上是的
Well, technically, yes.
会有赎金吗
There’s gonna be a ransom?
我不太想说成”赎金”
I’d hardly call it a ransom.
这位是Benedict Benedict de Bonaventure
Benedict there. That’s Benedict de Bonaventure.
Ahasuaris之家的作者
He wrote The House of Ahasuaris.
超轰动的一部片 帮电影公♥司♥赚了大把钞票
Enormous hit. Made the studio millions of dollars.
Ben 你有分到吗?
Did you see any of those millions of dollars, Ben?
没有
I did not.
那位是Dutch
Dutch over there.
All The Way To Uruguay的作者
Dutch Zweistrong wrote All The Way To Uruguay.
一系列”All The Way”剧本都是我写的
I wrote all the All The Way pictures.
都很轰动 你有分到利润吗?
All successful. You see any of the profits, Dutch?
这里都是些编剧
See, all of us here are writers.
电影都是来自我们的巧思妙想
The pictures originated with us. They’re our ideas.
但版权却为电影公♥司♥所有
But they’re owned by the studio.
我不是说只有编剧被剥削
I’m not saying only writers are being exploited.
你看看自己 Baird
I mean, look at yourself, Baird.
知道吗 公♥司♥对我还不薄
The studio takes pretty good care of me.
你是哪类小朋友吗?
What are you, a child?
我想Herschel的意思是
I think what Herschel’s trying to say is,
虽然电影公♥司♥拥有拍片的方法
just because the studio owns the means of production,
但凭什么就能拿走所有的钱…我们的钱
why should it be able to take the money, our money,
我们辛劳创造的价值 让他们随随便便就打发掉?
the value created by our labor, and dole out what it pleases?
这哪对啊
That’s not right.
所以呢 这应该不叫”赎金”
So, no. No. I wouldn’t call it ransom.
叫补偿 没错
Payback. That’s right.
直到最近我们研究小组呢 开始努力一件事
Now, until quite recently our study group had a narrow focus.
我们要全力在剧本中加入共♥产♥主义的元素
We concentrated on getting communist content into motion pictures.
当然 做得神不知鬼不觉
Always in a sub rosa way, of course.
做得还很成功

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!