Joe就会挺身而出扮演”那个人”
Joe steps in and acts as the person.
那你是专业的”那个人”?
So you’re a professional person?
没错 小姐 请在这和这签名
That’s right, miss. Initial here and here.
Joe当养父直到你领养 他一取得抚养权
Joe will be the foster parent until such time as you adopt the child,
你就马上可以申请领养
which you can do as soon as Joe takes possession of it.
他可靠吗?
And he’s reliable?
小姐 我是有担♥保♥的
I’m bonded, miss.
你所签的文件不会公开
The release papers you’re signing will not be a matter of public record.
所有文件会封存到2015年
All these documents will be sealed until the year 2015.
谁也别耍小聪明
And no one’s the wiser.
谁也别耍小聪明
SID: No one the wiser.
没影迷 没媒体 没开庭 甚至没公♥证♥人
No fans, no press, no court officials, not even a notary public.
Joe自己就是
EDDIE: Joe himself is the notary.
你的手臂一定超壮的
You must have very strong forearms.
需要很多力气去压这个印监吧?
Is it hard squeezing it like that?
这是我的工作 小姐
It’s part of the job, miss.
Mannix先生 要通霄吗?
Late night, Mr. Mannix?
我们俩都要
Late night for both of us.
打给七号♥影棚把
Will you call Projection Seven and have them
凯萨万岁昨天拍的底片送来
lace up yesterday’s dailies on Hail, Caesar!
好的 昨天的吗?
Sure thing. Yesterday’s?
谢谢 史考第
Thanks, Scotty.
罗马人先于奴隶! 让开!猪头!
Romans before slaves! Make room, you fools!
罗马人先于奴隶!
Romans before slaves!
罗马人先于奴隶!
Romans before slaves!
让开!
Make room!
怎样 可以吗? 卡!
How’s that? What do you think? Cut!
凯萨万岁第27幕第二遍
CLAPPER BOY: 27, Baker two.
开拍!
DIRECTOR: Action.
说吧 我听着
Go ahead, I’m listening.
Walt跟那临时演员谈过了 正是他
Walt talked to the extra. Right guy.
但他不知道Baird被带去哪
No info. Doesn’t know where they took Baird,
但他描述了载他走的那辆卡车
but described the truck they put him in.
卡!
DIRECTOR: Cut! Good!
Walt找到那辆车的车主 正在跟他谈
Walt found the guy who owns the truck and is talking to him.
第四遍
CLAPPER BOY: Baker four.
Walt总是能解决麻烦 真棒 开拍!
Walt’s a problem-solver. He’s a good man. Action!
还有吗?
What else?
公♥关♥部刚刚送来Hobie的首映报告
PR just called in their report on the Hobie Doyle premiere.
还不错
Warm reception.
我嘴里有东西
I got something… I had spittle. Good.
第六遍 开拍!
Baker six. Action.
好吧 他很棒
Okay. He’s terrific.
斜视! 斜视那庄严的形象
Squint! Squint against the grandeur.
有点刺眼 刺眼啦!
It’s blinding! Blinding!
好 我们看看这做啥用的
HOBIE: Now, let’s see what we can do here.
好啦
Okay.
尺寸虽不对 但可用上
Well, I don’t think it’s regulation size, but it’ll have to do.
听说过日本摺纸吗 日本人用来做什么?
You ever heard of origami, what the Japanese do?
这是日本摺纸
This here’s Italian origami.
是的
Yeah?
看到没 就酱…
See, now you just… Whoop!
再看看能做什么
Let’s see how she does now.
喔 它正偷偷向后看呢
Oh, she’s peekin’ back.
它跑了
Oh! There she goes.
喔 它在大叫
She’s bawlin’.
搞定!
Clear! Ah!
这就是为什么我从不点肉酱
This is why I never order it with meat sauce.
Hobie 你是怎么开始演电影的?
How’d you get into pictures, Hobie?
被绳子绑来的
Got roped into it.
够啦
Stop!
别再玩你的食物
Don’t play with your food.
那是吃的!
Food!
你是唯一在玩这个的
You’re the one playing with it.
别闹了
Stop it!
我刚开始演骑马的
Pictures. Well, I wrangled for a while,
后来他们发现我还会说几句台词
and then they saw I could say a line or two,
当当路人甲或警官或替身几年
and I was Bad Clem or Deputy Number Two or a guy’s buddy for a couple of years,
然后有人听到我唱歌♥就让我出名啦
and then someone heard me sing and they made me the guy.
你太可爱了
You’re awfully cute.
这算什么 让你看看什么叫可爱
Oh, heck, you ain’t seen the half of it. I’ll show you cute.
马上让你看看演牛仔的纪念品
Just a second here, a little souvenir from my rodeo days.
是这样的 那是我正在套牛 我向下 牛向上
Tell you what, I was steer-bustin’, and I went down and the steer went up,
我的牙就全飞去德州了
and my teeth headed off for east Texas.
等等 马上又回来了
Here, it’s coming around again.
Whoo!
你给的少
You gotta give a little
就得的少
Take a little
心就少伤点
And let your poor heart break a little
那就是故事说得
That’s the story of…
那就是爱的光辉
CARLOTTA: That’s the glory of love
少笑点 就少哭点
You gotta laugh a little, cry a little
让云轻轻飘过…
And let the clouds roll by a…
真有趣啊(这是Thessaly)
Well, now, this is interesting.
我还不知道你们俩是朋友
I didn’t know you two were friends.
Oh, heck, yeah.
我们刚去看了我的”懒月亮” 我想我们是..
We just caught my picture Lazy Ol’ Moon, and I guess we’re…
没错我们是朋友..我们是…
Yes, we’re friends. We’re…
正在发展友谊
We’re fixin’ to be friendly, tell you that.
好啊
That’s good.
“发展友谊”
Fixin’ to be friendly.
就是专栏标题啦
That can be my column headline.
我认为没问题
Oh, I guess that’d be okay.
祝你们玩得愉快
Have a good evening.
我提到电影名
I mentioned the name of my picture.
或许这样做没错
I think we’re supposed to do that.
真有趣啊(这是Thora)
Well, now, this is interesting.
我还以为我会拿到独家
I thought I was getting an exclusive on this.
我要知道到底是怎么一回事
I’d like to know what the hell is going on here.
我刚说了 我们一起看”懒月亮”…
Oh, well, like I said, we just saw Lazy OI’ Moon, and…
Hobie和我正在发展友谊
And Hobie and I are fixin’ to be friendly.
什么?我们正
What? We’re just…
朋友们 我的脚
THORA: Friends, my foot!
Hobie 怎么了?
What’s the matter, Hobie?
我得走了 抱歉
I gotta skedaddle. So sorry. Oh!
我一定要看看你演的
Have to catch one of your pictures next time.
我期待着
I’m looking forward to it.
再见 Hobie
CARLOTTA: Bye, Hobie.
嘿 钥匙给我
Hey, toss me them keys, pard.
我来开车
I’m taking the car.
Hobie
Hobie Doyle?
你也是共♥产♥党吗?
You’re a communist, too?
原来是共♥产♥党干的?
So, it’s commies.
你来过吗? 很棒吧?
You ever been in this place? Pretty nice, huh?
这里是Burt的!
It’s Burt Gurney’s.
他会唱会跳 真有品味
He sings, he dances, he’s got taste.
你一个人吗?
You here alone?
其他人都去海滩了
Everybody else went down to the beach.
那好 老兄
Well, all right, pard.
我们回市里去吧
Let’s us head on back to town.
你可把Mannix先生急坏了
You got Mr. Mannix worried sick.
减速
Easy.
减速
Easy.
就这
Here!
照顾好它
Take care of him.
同志 同志!
Comrade. Comrade!
向你致敬
We salute you.
你要去莫斯科 当苏联人
You are going to Moscow to become Soviet Man
参与创造未来
and help forge the future.
我们留在这 继续潜伏
We stay behind, continuing to serve in our disguise
伪装资本家的佣人
as capitalist handmaidens.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!