Like she never grew up.
仿佛他不是我妈妈
Like she was never my mom.
我真想她
I miss her so much.
有时你会觉得 你与死亡隔着一层纱
Some times it feels, like there’s a veil between you and death.
而当你失去挚爱或亲近的人时…
But that veil disappears, when you…
…那层纱就会消失不见
…lose someone, you loved or someone who was close to you
然后你就能在很短的时间内
and you see death clearly
看见死亡的样子
for a second.
但很快那层纱会回来
But later the veil returns
而你的生活还要继续
and you carry on living.
然后一切会再好起来
Then things will be alright again.
真的吗
You think so?
克里斯蒂安
Christian?
伊莱亚斯的妈妈在楼下 她想找你谈谈
Elias’ mom is downstairs, and would like to talk to you.
啊 住手 快住手
Ow! Stop it. Just stop it.
这不好玩 住手
It’s not funny. Stop it!
疼 住手
Ow! Stop it!
-莫顿 别闹了 -好了 够了
– Morten, stop it already. – That’s enough.
别玩了
Take it easy.
-别闹了 -莫顿真是烦人
– Stop it. – Morten is so annoying.
莫顿 快过来 好些了吗
Morten, come on. How are you?
看看他 动都动不了
Look at this. He can’t do anything.
快住手
Stop it!
我们去吃饭 让他们单独聊会儿
Let’s leave them alone and go to the cafeteria.
-我要喝可乐 -只能给你小杯的
– I want a Coke! – You can have a small one.
-我要大杯的 -你不是喝过了吗
– A large one. – Didn’t you have one when we got here?
我还要喝
I would like another one.
-还疼吗 -用了药 没问题了
– Doesn’t it hurt? – They give me these pills.
我把一切都跟警♥察♥说了
I told the police everything that happened.
我也是
Me too.
真奇怪 我睡了好几天了 但还是累
It’s weird. I’ve slept for days, but I’m still tired.
-我只想说 对不起 -没关系的
– I just want to say I’m sorry. – You don’t have to.
真的很对不起
Yes, I do.
-我真是个笨蛋 -没事的
– I’ve been an idiot. – That’s alright.
我等着你回学校
I can’t wait till you’re back in school.
那就学校见吧
Same here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!