If mom could see you know, she would be very unhappy to see
她也不会高兴的 你怎么会说出这么刻薄的话
what you’ve become. Why do you say such mean things?
-我到底做错了什么 -我不管你跟哪个女人上♥床♥
– What did I do to you? – I don’t care who you’re banging.
只是不要来干涉我的事情就行
You don’t tell me what’s right and wrong.
但你确实错了 还违法了 别再把刀子带到学校去了
This is wrong. And illegal. Never bring a knife to school again.
听明白了吗 永远都不要了
Do I make myself clear? Never!
是你想要她死
You wanted her to die.
-不 我没有 -你就是那样想的
– No I didn’t. – Yes, you did!
你不能口口声声说这对她是最好的
You can’t just say it was the best thing for her.
她不想死 而你却放弃了
She didn’t want to die, and you gave up.
我不能忍♥受随便放弃的人
I can’t stand people, who give up.
-行了吗 -克里斯蒂安…
– Okay? – Christian…
-嘿 索菲斯 -待会儿见
– Hi, Sofus. – See you later. Have a nice day.
我没说什么 但妈妈发现了小刀 她非常生气
I didn’t tell. My mom found the knife and freaked out.
-难道你不相信我 -让我一个人待会儿
– Don’t you believe me? – Just leave me alone.
别再联♥系♥我了
Don’t text me any more.
他说疼痛一直蔓延到手里面
It hurts all the way into his hand.
我能理解 我会
I can imagine that. I’m gonna
给他一些药 应该会好点
give him some pills and it will get better.
别慌 别慌 冷静
Easy. Easy. Stay calm.
你是医生
Are you doctor?
没错
Yes, I am.
你能治好我的腿吗
Can you fix my leg?
我想留着它
I want to keep it.
-不想锯掉 -我能试试
– I don’t want you to cut if off. – I can try.
你不能把武器带进营房♥
You can’t have any weapons in the camp.
-我说了算 -没得商量
– I decide that! – No.
是我说了算
I decide.
武器和车辆都要远离这里
Weapons and cars gotta be far away from the camp.
他就是”大人物” 随便给孕妇剖腹的人
It’s Big Man. He’s the one, that cuts the pregnant women.
他是个魔鬼
He’s a monster.
赶紧把车开走
Cars gotta go away.
车辆和武器都远离这里
Cars and weapons gotta go far way from the camp.
否则我无法医治你 而你会失去一条腿
Otherwise I can’t treat you, and you might lose your leg.
护士…
Nurse…
护士
Nurse?
不要就他 他是个魔鬼
Don’t help Big Man. He’s evil.
-你为什么要就他 -这是我的职责
– Why do you want to help Big Man? – Because I have to.
-他杀了我所有的孩子 -对不起
– He killed all my babies. – I’m so sorry.
-他是个魔鬼 -我得走了
– He’s evil. – I have to go.
你真是个怪人
You are a strange man.
是疟疾 我会给她开些药
I think it’s malaria. I’m treating her for malaria.
应该两三天就会好了
She will be well in two, three days.
我们说好的一次只能留两个人
I thought we agreed upon only two here at a time.
别激动 医生 看看他们带什么来了
Take it easy, doctor. See what they’ve brought me.
他们可以走了
They leave now.
还是很疼啊 怎么会这样
Still bad. Why is it taking so long?
这是严重感染 要很长时间才会好
It’s a bad infection. It takes time. Okay?
我必须尽快回复过来
I have to regain my strength.
你看奥马尔 他随时想取代我
You see Omar over there? He wants to take my position.
-我们是朋友吗 -不是
– Are you my friend? – No, I’m not.
我只是在尽力医治你
But I’m doing my best to help you.
这里的各种人我都杀过
Everybody has killed here.
男人 女人 小孩
Men, women, children.
如果我不杀你 那我们就可以做朋友
As long as I don’t kill you, we could be friends.
我可以罩着你
I can be a very powerful friend.
回答我
Answer me!
血袋
Bag.
-血袋 -安东
– Bag. – Anton.
安东
Anton!
-她已经死了 -血袋
– She’s gone. – Bag.
她死了
She’s gone.
-安东 -血袋
– Anton. – Bag.
-检查脉搏 -请停下吧 安东
– Check her pulse. – Please, Anton, stop.
-她会没事的 -听着 她已经死了
– She can make it. – Look at me. She’s gone.
她死了
She’s gone.
谁来帮帮我
Help me please.
小小阴♥部♥ 大手术刀
Little pussy, big knife.
-你说什么 -小小阴♥部♥ 大手术刀
– What did you say? – Little pussy, big knife.
你搞完她了吗 让奥马尔接着来吧
Are you done with her? Maybe Omar can have her.
他就喜欢这种不会动的
Omar likes things, that don’t move.
你马上滚出去
Now you go. Out.
滚 滚 马上离开这里
Out, out! You leave! Leave! Leave right now!
你能站起来了 赶紧离开这里
If you can stand up, you can go! Go! Go!
你没病了 赶紧走
You’re not sick any more. You leave! You go!
你走 你没病了 离开这里
You go! You’re not sick! You leave the camp!
医生 我现在没有武器 而周围都是敌人
Doctor, I’m unarmed. I’ve got enemies all over.
那不关我的事 你走 你已经没病了
Not my responsibility. You go now. You’re not sick any more.
-嘿 伊莱亚斯 小宝贝 -嘿 爸爸
– Elias. Hi, sweetheart. – Hi, dad.
见到你真好 儿子
Good to see you, my boy.
我们说过了今晚视频吗
Did we talk about calling each other today?
我只想跟你说说话
I just wanted to talk to you.
今天我很忙 我也不记得有没有提过
I’ve have such a busy day. I couldn’t remember if we –
今晚要视频聊天的
planned to talk today.
你记得克里斯蒂安吗
You know Christian?
他爷爷很早就去世了
His granddad died a long time ago,
留下一些烟花在杂物间里
and left some fireworks in the barn.
一直没人发现它们
Nobody found them.
爸爸 你听得见吗 有件很重要的事要跟你说
Dad, can you hear me? I have to tell you something important.
克里斯蒂安造了炸♥弹♥ 准备炸别人的车
Christian made a bomb and he’s going to blow up a car.
喂
Hello?
爸爸
Dad?
我在这
I’m here.
我们能… 今天我过的非常难受
Could we… I have had a very stressful day.
明天晚上我们再谈谈好吗
Could we talk again tomorrow, same time?
你没事吧 你看起来很奇怪
Are you okay? You seem weirder than usual.
我没事
I’m okay.
我们明天再说好吗
Can we talk tomorrow?
我得走了
I have to go.
好的 爸爸
Okay, dad.
我爱你
I love you. Kisses.
上
Come on.
我答应了 我也想造炸♥弹♥
I’m in. I want to make that bomb..
让我们炸了那混♥蛋♥的车
Let’s blow up the asshole’s car.
没错 他罪有应得
I agree. He deserves it.
走 先上课吧
Come on, we’ve got classes.
其它的车怎么办
What about the other cars?
旁边的车也会被玻璃片击碎的
The ones next to it will be hit too. A lot of windows.
-如果周围有人怎么办 -不会的
– What if there are people? – There won’t be any.
-你怎么知道 -我们大清早就行动
– How do you know? – We’ll do it early in the morning.
我们可以选在星期天 那时候大家都在睡觉
We’ll do it sunday, when everybody’s asleep,
就不会伤及无辜了
and no one will get hurt.
-星期天我还要看足球比赛呢 -比赛没那么早开始的
– I have a soccer match sunday. – Not a seven in the morning.
-别扭扭捏捏了 -我没有
– Don’t be such a pussy. – I’m not.
你不能再回头了 我们做下去吧
You can’t back out now. Let’s do it.
当然了
Sure.
拿着引线
Hold the fuse.
游戏打完了
Finished playing?
如果我死了 你还会在这里吗
If I died, would you stay here?
我不想跟你吵
I don’t wanna argue with you.
别那样看我 你不会死的
Don’t give me that look. You’re not going to die.
-我会 -不 不会的
– I could. – No, you couldn’t.
你会回伦敦 还是在这里陪奶奶
Would you move back to London or live here with grandma?
我会因为绝望而哪里都不想去
I would be so devastated that I wouldn’t want to live anywhere.
你总得住个什么地方吧 即便不是这里
You would have to live somewhere, even if I wasn’t here.
你怎么不回答我的问题
Why won’t you answer my questions?
你让我怎么回答
What do you want me to say?
比如说 我死后 你就无家可归了
Like you would be homeless,
你干嘛要老是骗我
if I died. Why do you keep lying to me?
这太荒谬了 我从来没有骗过你
This is crazy. I have never lied to you.
看着我 我从来没有骗过你