If you lie to me, I’ll eat you up!
我也要
Me too!
离我远点 别碰我
Leave me alone! Just leave me alone.
伊莱亚斯…
Elias…
我恨你
I hate you.
-怎么还不睡 -打完这盘游戏
– Aren’t you sleeping? – No, I had to finish my game.
-衬衣上的是血吗 -我们今天踢球了
– Is that blood on your shirt? – We were playing soccer.
-是不是有人打你了 -不 不小心碰的
– Did someone punch you? – No. It was an accident.
下楼到厨房♥来陪我坐坐
Won’t you come down to the kitchen and keep me company?
-怎么样 -我不去了
– That’d be nice. – I’ll be right there.
-爸爸 -亲爱的
– Hi dad! – Hi sweetheart.
-见到你太好的 -我也是 想死你了
– It’s so good to see you. – You too. I missed you.
-最近怎么样 -旅途怎么样
– How are you? – How was your trip?
路程很长 不过还好
Long. But alright.

Hi.

Hi.
莫顿给你的礼物 怕你饿着
Morten made you a present, in case you were hungry.
-剪头发了 -没有
– Did you get a haircut? – No.
很高兴你来了 伊莱亚斯
It was good hearing from you, Elias.
但现在我们得跟你父母单独谈谈 好吗
But now we’d like to talk to your parents alone, if that’s okay?
-你说什么 -说实话吧
– What do you say? – Let’s be reasonable.
伊莱亚斯太自闭了 我们不能听之任之
Elias isolates himself a lot. We have to relate to that.
他的自行车天天被放气 别的孩子都给他取外号♥
His tyres are let down every day. The other kids call him ratboy.
放他气的不是索菲斯
It’s not Sofus who lets his tyres down.
虽然不想针对他 但他确实有自己的小帮派
Made not him personally, but he has his own little mafia.
都是他指使的
He’s behind it.
我们不能太责怪索菲斯…
We shouldn’t give Sofus too much credit…
还有别的孩子也被放气了
Other pupils’ tyres are let down too.
我们当然也意识到了
We are of course aware of that.
伊莱亚斯处境真的很艰难…
It’s not an easy situation for Elias…
安东 你作为他的父亲 却常常出差
With you, Anton, who travels a lot.
父亲常常不在 这对伊莱亚斯来说一定不容易
It must be hard for Elias, that his father is away so often.
如果说你们的关系也是原因之一的话…
And if there are other problems between you…
-我们之间有什么问题 -你们分居的问题玛丽安
– What problems are those? – Your separation, Marianne.
给我听着
Let me tell you something.
我们的私生活不用你管
Don’t you interfere with our personal life.
这跟伊莱亚斯的事情没有关系
That has nothing to do with anything!
我很惊讶听到这些话
No, stop. I’m shocked that we have to listen to this.
我们会让伊莱亚斯转学
We’ll end up having to move
因为索菲斯就是个…
Elias to another school, because Sofus is a…
…虐待成性的精神变♥态♥
…sadistic little psychopath!
如果我们想
If we could try
做出积极的努力 请问你们有什么建议
to be a little constructive, what do you suggest?
也许我们该送点花给妈妈
Maybe you should try buying some flowers for mom?
巧克力也行
Or some chocolate.
-凑近看你更丑了 -滚开
– You’re even uglier up close. – Fuck off!
闭嘴 你个瑞典佬
Shut up. You’re from Sweden.
-亲亲我的鞋子就让你过 -你要怎样 垃圾
– Kiss my shoe if you want to pass. – What’s up, loser?
你真恶心
You’re so gross.
嘿 伊莱亚斯 你知道 要是昨天有人问起…
What’s up, Elias? You know, yesterday? If anyone asks…
-我不会说的 -他没什么的
– I won’t tell. – Nothing happened to him.
把嘴巴管严
Just keep your mouth shut.
你要是敢说 我就宰了你
If you talk, you’re dead.
-别再动我一根汗毛 -我不敢了
– Never touch me again! – I won’t do anything.
也不准在欺负别人
Not me or anyone else.
我可不管你的死活 明白不
I don’t give a fuck if you die. Do you understand?
把刀藏起来 不然你会被开除的
Hide the knife. You’ll be expelled.
我们改变了你的用药 现在你可能有些疑惑
We changed your medication. You might get a little confused.
昨天吃了什么吗
Did you eat anything yesterday?
烤肉 很美味 我吃得一干二净
It ate it all. Pork roast. It was delicious.
-那你就肯定更疑惑了吧 -玛丽安
– Then you are getting really confused, huh? – Marianne?
伊莱亚斯学校打了两次电♥话♥了
They have called twice from Elias’ school.
你最马上打回去
You have to call them back.
-你怎么没开机 -我忘带电♥话♥了
– You forgot to turn on your cellphone. – I don’t have it on me.
-你在撒谎 伊莱亚斯 为什么要撒谎 -我没撒谎
– You’re lying, Elias. Why are you lying? – I’m not lying.
克里斯蒂安承认了他有一把刀
Christian admitted that he had a knife.
他用打气筒砸了好几下他的头
He hit him several times in the head with a bicycle pump.
我只看到他们扭打在一起 没看到什么刀子
I only saw them hitting each other. There was no knife.
听着 伊莱亚斯 告诉我们你看到了刀子
Listen to me. Elias just told us that you had a knife.
-我没带刀 -好吧
– I didn’t have a knife. – Okay.
如果人人都说谎 那你就得说真话
If everyone is lying, then you tell me the truth.
他先打我 然后我就还手了
He hit me. Then I hit him.
-你就用打气筒打他 -我必须得这么做
– You hit him with a bicycle pump? – I had to.
他比我高大多了 我打不过他
He’s much bigger than me. He was going to beat me up.
伊莱亚斯 这可不是闹着玩的
Elias, this is serious.
搞不好他的眼睛都被打瞎了
He might go blind on one eye.
那他当初就不该欺负别人
Then he should leave people alone.

Hi.
-你好 玛丽安 -伊莱亚斯在哪里
– Hi, Marianne. – Where is Elias?
-他们在跟警♥察♥谈话 -到底发生了什么
– They are talking to the police. – What happened?
这是一次非常恶劣的斗殴 明显还使用了刀具
It was a vicious assault. Apparently there was a knife involved.
-不可能 -听起来确实不像是克里斯蒂安干的
– That can’t be right. – That doesn’t sound like Christian.
-不过还没找到刀具 -这跟伊莱亚斯有什么关系
– They haven’t found one. – What has this got to do with Elias?
-伊莱亚斯动手了吗 -还不清楚
– Did Elias hit Sofus? – We don’t know.
警♥察♥正在审问他们
The police are interviewing them,
很快我们就会知道真♥相♥了
and then we will find out what happened.
索菲斯真的会变成瞎子吗
Is it true, that Sofus has been blinded?
-谁说的 -警♥察♥
– Who told you that? – The police.
不会 只不过会头疼
No. He will have a headache,
最多留下疤痕 应该问题不大
and probably get a scar, but he will be alright.
但受伤根本不是最严重的
It could have been much worse.
你为什么不说是他先打你的
Why didn’t you tell me that he hit you?
那样我们就可以跟他和他家长好好谈了
Then we could have talked to him and his parents.
-很多同学都在场 -这算什么话
– A lot of kids saw it. – That’s no answer.
如果我回击他 我就会从此被人看扁
If I hadn’t fought back, then everyone would think I was weak.
你老实告诉我 他到底有没有刀子 我保证不说出去
Just tell me if he had a knife. I promise I won’t tell anyone.
没有 别再问了
He didn’t have a knife. Stop asking.
如果你打他 他打你 什么时候是个头
If you hit him, then he will hit you. It will never end.
难道你就不明白 战争就是这么开始的吗
Don’t you understand? That’s how wars start.
如果下手够狠就不一样了
Not if you hit hard enough the first time.
其实你根本就不懂
You don’t know a damn thing about it.
学校就是这样的 现在就没人敢欺负我了
It’s like that in every school. Now no one dares touch me.
我不会再问刀子的事情了
I’m not going to ask you about the knife again. You understand?
但你要老实告诉我事情的始末
But I want you to know that you can tell me everything.
明白吗
Understand?

Yes.
-喂 -喂
– It’s me. – Hi.
-睡了吗 -没
– Were you sleeping? – No.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我在蹦迪
I’m at a discotheque.
有什么事
What do you want?
只想聊聊
Just talk.
没有你我感觉很无聊
I’m bored without you.
-跟伊莱亚斯谈过了吗 -当然
– Did you talk to Elias? – Of course.
我很想你
I miss you.
别这样
Don’t do that.
我跟你道过歉了
I told you I was sorry.
我是真心诚意的
And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.
我曾经为我们感到自豪
I was quite proud of us actually.
曾经
I was.
很高兴我们不像其他的傻夫妇一样
Proud that we weren’t like all the other idiots,
草草地分手然后离婚
who just give up and get divorced
很骄傲我们曾经相爱
I was proud that we loved each other.
我们仍然如此
We still do.
但是安东…
But Anton…
我知道我错过了最佳时机
I messed up big time.
我试过…
I tried…
我试过解释 事情为什么会变成那样
I tried to explain, how it got that far
为什么我会那么傻 我试过…
and I was so stupid. I tried…
每次你回家 心里就只有她
You only paid attention to her, every time you were home.
这事仍然令我伤心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!