更好的世界
疼吗 很好
Does it hurt? Okay.
-姓名 -凯文·亚德拉
– Name? – Kevin Abdela.
凯文·亚德拉 好的 没问题了
Kevin Abdela. Good, Mary. You’ll be fine.
怎么样 她还需要坚持治疗4周
So, fine. She has to keep it on for four weeks.
即使不疼了 她也必须带着这个
Even when the pain stops, she has to keep it on.
请大家在10分钟内收拾好东西
Let’s wrap it up in ten minutes,
10分钟 大家快点
folks, please! Ten minutes, thank you!
-纳吉 -什么事
– Najeeb? – Yeah?
-我们每人再多带两个病人 -好的 再加4个没问题
– We take two more, each. – Two? – Ok, we can have four more.
告诉她给病人服用退烧药
She will have to give her something for the fever.
一天3次
Three times a day.
然后在回到这里…
Come back here…
纳吉快拿担架 准备手术
Najeeb, stretcher please! Prepare to operate!
小心 小心
Easy, easy. Come, come, come.
把我后面系一下 我需要帮助
Tie me on the back. I need help here.
她没问题的 测试她的脉搏 她能挺过来
She can make it. Check her pulse. She can make it.
灯光再强点
I need some light.
-麻药起作用了 -是的 医生
– Patient asleep? – Yes, doctor.
棉花棒
Swabs.
拿着
Take the swab.
钳子 脉搏怎么样
Clamp. What’s the pulse?
脉搏78 情况稳定
Pulse at 78. Stable.
好的 抓紧
Okay. Hold tight.
钳子 看起来情况稳定多了
Clamp. Looks stable now.
没想到她死里逃生了
I didn’t think she’d make it.
她的伤我以前见过
I’ve seen that type of injury before.
是当地一个叫”大人物”的恶棍干的
It’s the work of a local villain. Big Man.
他跟手下打赌
He takes bets with his boys
猜她肚子里孩子的性别
as to what sex the child will be.
然后就剖开她的肚子验证
Then he cuts the girls open to see.
死神为了一首歌♥而归还了财宝
“And Death gave back these treasures for a song.
夜莺继续歌♥唱
The nightingale sang on.
它歌♥唱这宁静的墓园 这里有白玫瑰生长
It sang of the quiet churchyard, where white roses grow
这里有接骨木之花芬芳
where the elderflowers make the air sweet,
这里草色常青
and where the grass is always green,
草叶已被生者的泪滴打湿
wet with the tears of those, who are still alive.
死神时常透过窗户
Death longed for his garden.
觊觎他的花♥园♥
Out through the windows
当死神离去 他带走一片灰色的迷雾
drifted a cold gray mist as Death departed
谢谢 谢谢你 国王说道
Thank you, thank you, the emperor said.
来自天堂的小鸟 我很早前就认识你
Little bird from Heaven, I know you of old.
我曾把你从这片土地驱逐
I banished you once from my land
而你却为我驱赶了那恶者
and yet you have sung away the evil faces from my bed,
还有我心中的死神 我该如何报答你
and Death from my heart. How can I repay you?
你已经报答我了 夜莺说道
You have already rewarded me, said the nightingale.
当我第一次为你歌♥唱 就把泪水带给了你的双眼
I brought tears to your eyes, when first I sang for you.
对一个真正的歌♥者而言
To the heart of a singer,
那比任何宝石都珍贵
those are more precious than any precious stone.
不过现在请睡下吧 在我的歌♥声中成长壮大
But sleep now, and grow fresh and strong while I sing.
他就一直歌♥唱 直到国王酣然入睡
He sang until the emperor fell into a sound, refreshing sleep,
做起甜美的梦
a sweet and soothing slumber.”
她曾在我睡前读过这个故事
She used to read it to me before I’d go to sleep.
-这太棒 他做到了 -是啊
– I think it’s good, that he did it. – So do I.
汉娜 这是我妈妈 这是汉娜
Hey, Hanna. This is my mother. This is Hanna.
-你会一直陪着他们吗 -对
– You’re the one they’ll be staying with? – Yes.
我想你正盼着回家 对吧
I think Christian is looking forward to getting back home, right?
很难相信她就这么走了
It’s so hard to believe she’s gone.
克里斯蒂安
Christian?
我只想告诉你 你做得很好
I just want to tell you, that you did really well.
我为你感到骄傲 你奶奶也一定是这么想的
I’m really proud of you. Mom would have been too.
不用一直唠叨了 爸
You don’t have to say something all the time, dad.
我们能谈谈吗
We can talk, can’t we?
你不用太担心我的事情
You don’t have to on my account.
-准备好了吗 -马上
– Are you ready? – Coming.
-早上好 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ -早上好 先生
– Good morning, Mohammed. – Good morning, sir.
好了 我们走吧
Ok, let’s go.
嗨
Hello.
嗨 亲爱的
Hello, my darling.
-欢迎 -你好 妈妈
– Welcome. – Hi, mom.
房♥子很大
Here’s so much space.
这里很安静 我不会打搅你的
Lots of peace and quiet. I won’t bother you.
互联网已经装好了
Internet has been installed for you,
你可以选择中意的房♥间
and you can choose which room you want.
-这个房♥间太小了吧 -没关系
– This is the smallest room. – It’s fine.
-你不用这么早就做决定 -到底我能不能自♥由♥选择
– You don’t have to decide now. – Can I choose myself or can’t I?
当然 但你的桌子和床就放不下了
Of course, but your desk and your bed won’t fit in here.
不过 一切随你
But you decide.
听你的
Your call.
风景不错
The view is great.
你会适应的
You’ll get it.
怎么样 小屁孩
What’s up, ratboy?
-是不是车胎没气了 -下巴又被打掉了
– Got air in your tyres? – Lost your bottom jaw?
-兴奋吗 -当然了
– Excited? – Yes.
-要我陪陪你吗 -不 当然不要
– Want me to come with you? – No. Of course not.
-注意安全 -好的
– Take care. – Yep.
-再见 -你个夹着尾巴的耗子
– See you. – Crawl between our legs, rat.
-回家吃你的奶酪吧 -难道你不是耗子
– Go home and eat some cheese. – Aren’t you a rat?
-想惹事吗 -胆小鬼
– Is there a problem? – Walking fountain.
-该死的瑞典佬 -滚你个变异丑八怪
– Damn swede. – Mutant! Damn you’re ugly!
该死的耗子
Fucking rat!
请坐下 保持安静
Please sit down and try to be quiet.
都做好 这是谁的
Sit down! Whose is this?
这是克里斯蒂安 安静
This is Christian. Be quiet.
克里斯蒂安在很多国家待过
Christian lived in lots of
他刚从伦敦搬过来
countries and has just moved here from London.
-他会说丹麦语吗 -当然了 崔娜
– Does he speak danish? – Of course he does, Trine.
现在我要把你的生日标记在日历上
Well, I’ll just mark your birthday on the calendar.
-你生日是什么时候 -7月7号♥
– When’s your birthday? – July 7th.
跟伊莱亚斯一天生日 真有趣
The same as Elias. That’s quite funny.
真有趣 安静一下
That’s quite funny. Be quiet.
那你就坐伊莱亚斯边上吧
You can sit next to Elias then.
-都闭嘴 -真可怜
– Stop it! – Poor you!
待会儿我们就谈谈关于伦敦的事情
Then we can talk about London during form time. That’ll be fun.
现在请拿出你们的历史书
Now please get out your history books.
别给我闹了
I don’t wanna fight you.
不会吧
No!
-要我借打气筒给你吗 -不用谢谢 没关系的
– Want to borrow my bicycle pump? – No thanks. It’s alright.
阀也被拿走了 他们经常这样干
The took the valves too. They always do that.
没关系 我走回家
I’ll just walk. It’s okay.
为什么不从别的车上卸一个
Why not take some from the other bikes?
-那他就得走回家了 -那今天就算他倒霉吧
– Then he’ll have to walk. – Then today is his turn.
-拿着 -谢谢
– Here. – Thanks.
敢放别人的气 你小子到底是谁
Letting other peoples’ tyres down? And who the hell are you?
我叫克里斯蒂安
I’m Christian.
克里斯蒂安 你跟这个耗子男什么关系
Christian? What are you doing with ratboy?
-耗子男 -没错 他的牙跟老鼠似的
– Ratboy? – Yeah, he’s got the teeth of a rat.
我可不会闲着没事观察别人嘴巴
I don’t go around looking in other peoples’ mouths.
你该接住的
You’re supposed to catch it.
而你得给我都回家 耗子男
And you’ll just walk home, ratboy.
-你没事吧 -没事
– Are you okay? – Yeah.
很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
-需要帮助吗 -没事
– Want me to help you? – No, I’m ok.
-你确定 -当然了
– You sure? – Yeah.
真的很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
这些都粘在一起了 你到底吃了多少
That one was really stuck in there. How many did you eat?
亲爱的
Hi sweetheart.
-今天过得怎么样 -还好
– How was your day? – It was alright.
-看着我 真的吗 -当然
– Look at me? Are you sure? – Yes.
-确定 -确定
– Sure? – Yes.
你要是骗我 我就吃了你