我得去上班了 快迟到了
I have to go to work. I’m going to be late.
多萝西 多萝西 亲爱的 多萝西
Dorothy. Dorothy, darling. Dorothy. Dorothy!
你到底要不要向我求婚
So are you going to ask me to marry you or what?
不知道 你还要我吗
Well, I don’t know. You still going to have me?
我哪知道 你都还没问
Well, I wouldn’t know, you haven’t asked.
那我真心实意地问你
Well, I’m asking you, with all my heart and then some.
-你愿意嫁给我吗 -是的 我愿意
– Will you marry me? – Then, yes. Yes, I will.
什么时候
When?
你第一次放假回来的时候
Soon as you get your first leave.
但此时此刻我还是很恨你
But I still don’t like you at this moment.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我可爱你呢
Okay. Well, I love you.
妈说让我来这找你
Momma said come see you here.

Yeah.
这三个是我最好的朋友
These three were my best friends.
弗吉尼亚州
生于1900年 林奇堡
逝于1918年 贝洛林苑
为国捐躯
和我一起长大
I grew up with ’em,
我们一起惹麻烦 一起泡妞
I got into trouble with ’em, chased girls with ’em.
一起入伍
And I enlisted with ’em.
现在他们躺在那里
Now my friends are there,
埋在草坪底下喂虫子
covered in dirt and grass and eaten by worms.
我不想以后也来这看我儿子
I don’t want to have to visit my sons here.
爸 我已经报名了
Daddy, I signed up already.
我别无选择 爸 别人都报了名…
I couldn’t do otherwise, Pop. Everybody else is doing…
你又不是别人
You ain’t everybody else!
别人只会一股脑扎进去 不经思考
Everybody else jumps in and does things quick, without thinking!
就和我们当年一样蠢
Like the damn idiot fools we were.
而那些活着的士兵
And soldiers who live,
他们能活下来是因为他们有那个本事
they live because they can do that!
可你没有
You can’t!
凡事你都得坐下来想半天 还要祷告
Look, you gotta sit and think and pray about everything.
看看 就像你现在这样
I mean, look at you, you’re doing it right now.
你要是上了战场 是不可能活着回来的
You won’t be able to live with yourself if you go.
不 如果我不去 我没法过自己这关
No, I won’t be able to live with myself if I don’t.
我要去做一名医务兵 这是我服役的方式
I’m going to be a medic. That’s going to be my way to serve.
看看 你就是这样 什么都靠空想
See, there you go, thinking it all out.
怎么 你以为这场战争会围着你转
What, you figure this war
会按照你的意愿进行的吗
is just going to fit in with you, your ideas?
我毫不怀疑肯定会困难重重
Well, I don’t doubt it’s going to be hard.
不是困难重重 而是根本不可能
It won’t be hard, it’ll be impossible.
不管你那疯狂的脑子里装着怎样的信仰
You know, whatever beliefs you have in your crazy head now,
一点用都没有 事情不是这么进行的
they won’t ever play out. It don’t work that way.
要真是出现奇迹 你能活下来
And if by some, I don’t know, miracle chance you survive,
你可真要好好感谢上帝了
you won’t be giving no thanks to God.
-准备好了吗 -好了
– Ready? – Ready.
你们都需要空间
Y’all need some air.
走吧 小伙子们 你们现在归山姆大叔了
Come on, fellas, shake a leg. Uncle Sam’s got you now.
跟你妈妈说再见 快来
Say goodbye to Momma. Come on.
女士们 请离汽车远点儿
Ladies, please, step away from the bus.
-我差点忘了 给 -要我拿铁撬棍吗
– I almost forgot. Here. – Do I need a crowbar?
我想让你拿着这个 这是我的
I want you to have this. It’s mine.
你把它带在身边 就像我一直陪着你
You keep it right here, where I’ll be.
-再见 -再见
– Bye. – Bye.
我爱你
I love you.
戴斯蒙德·多斯
我爱你
别那么说我女朋友
Hey, don’t say that about my girl.
-还有什么… -看着点
– What else… – Hey. Oh.
抱歉 伙计
Hey. Sorry, pal.
说明你就是那个人
…means you’re the person.
我每次回自己的床铺都要看见你这畸形吗
Do I have to gaze at your deformity every time I walk to my bed?
你就嫉妒吧 我的朋友
Gaze upon it in envy, my friend.
你还好吧 像丢了魂儿似的 这儿有空位
You okay there? You look lost. Vacancy right here.
明智的选择 在这儿可以看到山和湖
Wise choice. It’s got views of the mountains down to the lake.
我叫兰道尔·福勒
Randall Fuller.
戴斯蒙德·多斯
Desmond Doss.
叫他”老师” 他的话没人听得懂
Call him “Teach.” No one understands a word he says.
因为这里就没人能认字
That’s because no one else here can read.
这位睾丸先生自称”好莱坞”
The testicles there belong to a man calling himself “Hollywood.”
不过型号♥看起来该属于体型更小的人
They look like they belong to a smaller guy.
你还挺了解睾丸啊
You know testicles.
我才刚领的鞋
Oh! Hey, I just got these shoes.
格里斯·诺兰 来自红钩区
Hey, uh, Grease Nolan, outta Red Hook.
你是从哪儿来的
Where you from?
-弗吉尼亚 -乡巴佬啊
– Virginia. – Ooh, hillbilly, huh?
你娶了你的表亲吗 我开玩笑的
You marry your first cousin? I’m just joking.
那是史密提 在让卡赞斯基出丑
That’s Smitty over there, whipping Kirzinski’s ass.
说得好像你多能干似的 笨蛋
Like you were doing any better, chowder head.
我那是不想让你难堪
Hey, I didn’t want to embarrass you.
沃尔·卡赞斯基 很高兴认识你
Wal Kirzinski, nice to meet you.
瘦竹竿 你说你叫什么来着
Hey, beanpole, what did you say your name was?
戴斯蒙德·多斯
Desmond Doss.
那是特克斯·刘易斯 他以为自己是个牛仔
That’s Tex Lewis over there, he thinks he’s some kind of cowboy.
还有维多· 雷纳利
And, uh, Vito Rinnelli.
别看他个子小 他可不好惹
He may be small, but he is a bulldog.
-你好 -你好
– Hey. – How you doing?
戴斯蒙德
Desmond.
这边这个帅小伙是卢奇·福特
This handsome guy right here is Lucky Ford.
你好
Hey.
那是沃克和皮尼克
That’s Walker and Pinnick
他们在假装自己是老千
over there pretending they’re card sharks.
格里斯[意同油脂] 消停点儿行吗
Pipe down, Grease, all right?
你是不是想把钱塞进自己嘴里
Unless you want to put your money where your mouth is.
一本古老的好书啊 是吧
Oh, hey, the old good book, right?
卢奇好像也有本好书
I think Lucky’s got a good book.
-是吧 卢奇 -这可是好书
– Right, Lucky? – It’s a good read.
集♥合♥
Attention!
排好队 动起来
Line up! Move it!
快 动起来 动起来
Let’s go, move it. Move it.
如果你不介意的话
You are a very strange-looking individual
我要说你长得真奇怪 二等兵
if you don’t mind me saying so, Private.
-你的名字 -安迪·沃克
– Name? – Andy Walker.
你死了多久了 小子
How long have you been dead, son?
-长官 -我不是”长官”
– Sir? – I am not “Sir”!
我是霍威尔中士 你也可以叫我中士
I am Sergeant Howell or Sarge.
长官你还是留着喊那些废物吧
“Sir” you save for useless people.
你说你叫”食尸鬼”吗
The name is “Ghoul,” You say?
沃克 中士
Walker, Sergeant!
-就叫食尸鬼了 -是 长官
– Ghoul it is. – Yes, Sergeant!
你的样子有些不对 二等兵
There’s something off in your presentation, Private.
我说不清
Can’t place it.
是你的头发吗
Is it your hair?
还是你裤子上的褶皱
Is it the wrinkle in your trousers?
我脚上插了一把刀 中士
I have a knife in my foot, Sergeant.
当然了 就是这个 刀子
Oh, yes, of course, that’s it. The knife.
-士兵 你叫什么 -史密提·莱克
– What is your name, soldier? – Smitty Ryker.
不 你叫二等兵蠢蛋 你知道为什么吗
No, your name is Private Idiot. Do you know why?
因为我脚上插着一把刀
Because I have a knife in my foot.
谁把刀插上去的 二等兵
Who placed the knife there, Private?
这是意外 中士 我们在玩儿掷刀子
It was an accident, Sarge. We was playing Stretch.
我真欣慰
I am heartened by the knowledge
你不是故意把刀插上去的
you did not place it there with intention.
谁扔的刀
Who threw the knife?
是我 中士 二等兵卡赞斯基
I did, Sergeant. Private Kirzinski.
你长得像印第安人 哪个部落的 小子
You look part Indian. To what tribe do you belong, son?
不 我是波兰人
No, I’m Polish.
不对
Wrong.
你身上一定流着切诺基人或肖尼族人的血
I believe you must have Cherokee or Shawnee blood in you.
-不 中士 -你是在顶撞我吗
– No, Sergeant. – Are you contradicting me,
-你这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥东西 -不 中士
– you wagon-burning son of a bitch? – No, Sergeant!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!