What do you need?
我的皮带
My belt.
我用来给受伤那个小伙子止血了
I lent it to the boy who had the accident.
没有它裤子可系不牢
My pants don’t hold up so good without it.
它也不在我手里
Well, uh, I don’t have your belt.
我知道 女士 在那边呢
No, I know that, ma’am. It’s out there.
还绑在那小伙子腿上呢
It’s right out there with the boy still.
好吧 我只负责采血
Okay. I’m just here to take blood.
那我献血
I’ll give mine.
好吧 去那屋等着
Okay, go to that room over there and wait with the others.
到时候会叫你的
I’ll call you.
那个屋
That room.
之前献过血吗 这位…
You ever given blood before, Mr…
我姓多斯
Doss.
但朋友们都叫我戴斯蒙德
But my friends call me Desmond.
没献过 女士 这是第一次
No, ma’am, this is my first time.
我做梦都想当个医生
I always dreamed about being a doctor.
不过 我没念过多少书
But, uh, I didn’t get much school.
北美稀有鸟类
献完血可能会有些头晕
You may be a little dizzy when we’re done.
有人来接你吗
Is somebody picking you up?
不 女士 我自己走回去
No, ma’am. Walking back.
你住哪儿
Where do you live?
希尔堡 女士
Fort Hill, ma’am.
那可不近
That’s a ways.
就五六英里吧 但我准备从树林穿过去
No. Just five or six miles, but I cut through the woods.
那样要走七英里
It’s seven that way!
那你肯定很喜欢大自然
You must really like the woods.
是的 女士 非常喜欢
Yes, ma’am. I sure do.
好了 压住这里
Okay, put some pressure here.
-你还好吗 -嗯
– You okay? – Yeah.
再见
Bye.
你打扮这么精神干什么
Where you going looking all spruced and nice?
昨天在医院认识了一个护士
Met someone yesterday. A nurse over at the hospital.
她叫多萝西·舒特 我要娶她
Her name’s Dorothy Schutte. I’m gonna marry her.
天哪 她知道这件事吗
Goodness. Does she know that?
还没 不过快了
Well, not yet. She’s about to.
除了家里人 你还跟别的女人说过话吗
You ever even spoken to a woman? I mean, one that’s not family.
跟她说过
Spoke to her.
这样的话 来抱抱你哥
Well, in that case, come give your brother a big hug.
-哈哈 -过来
– Hal! – Come here.
把你的油爪子拿开
Keep your greasy paws off of me.
祝我好运吧 老妈
Wish me luck, Momma.
祝你好运
Good luck.
下一个
Next.
请坐 以前献过血吗
Grab a seat. You ever given blood before?
献过 女士
Yes, ma’am. I have.
你是那个皮带小子
You’re the belt man.
是戴斯蒙德 女士
Desmond, yes, ma’am.
好吧 戴斯蒙德 两天内不能连续献血
Well, Desmond, we can’t take your blood two days in a row.
那挺好 我来把血要回来
Well, that’s good. I came to get mine back.
-什么 -我的血 我想要回来
– You what? – My blood. I need it back.
这可不行 我们没法就这么还给你
Well, it don’t work like that, we can’t just give it back to you.
不行也得行
Well, you got to.
自从你把针插♥进♥我的血管
Ever since you stuck me with that needle,
我的心就跳个不停
my heart’s been beating real fast.
每次我一想到你 心就跳得更快
Every time I think about you, it beats faster still.
这种话我还真没听过 够肉麻的
I never heard that one before. It’s pretty corny.
是吗
It is?
丢死人了 我还练习了一整夜
That’s a shame, I done practiced that all night.
很差劲吗
No good?
我可没那么说
I didn’t say that.
动脉和静脉有什么区别
What’s the difference between an artery and a vein?
-什么意思 -那个小伙子受的伤
– What are you talking about? – The boy’s accident.
动脉会喷血
Arteries spurt blood.
静脉呢
And veins?
流血
Bleed.
我觉得你出来前
I think you need to practice
该先在家练习一下约会聊天的话题
your boy/girl dating talk at home before you come out.
是得练练
Yeah, I probably do.
要是你真感兴趣我可以给你本书看
I’ll give you a book if you’re that interested.
关于约会的吗
On dating?
关于血管
On blood.
还有什么医学问题吗
Another medical question perhaps?
没 只觉得你是我生命中最美好的事物
No. I just think you’re the prettiest thing I ever seen.
那是因为太暗了看不清
That’s because I’m sitting in the dark.
不 你真的很美
No, you’re just beautiful.
让开道
Out of the way!
走路要看路
You need to watch where you’re going.
抱歉 我以为你不介意
I’m sorry. I didn’t think you’d mind.
你问都没问
You didn’t ask.
我以为你会喜欢的
I thought you might have liked it.
可能会 但你也得先问啊
Well, I might have if you’d asked.
你不来吗
You coming?
走路看着点儿
Watch where you’re walking!
为什么不和我们商量一下
Why didn’t you say nothing to us?
你们肯定会千方百计阻止我
‘Cause you would have tried and talked me out of it,
而我知道这才是正确的选择
and I know what I’m doing is right.
《摩西十诫》怎么办
And what about His Commandment?
这场战争于我并不是杀戮 而是保护
It’s not killing in a war. It’s protecting.
咱们教堂里不少青年都报了名
Loads of boys from our church are going.
-是啊 -这场战争需要男人去打
– Yeah. – There is a war and they need men.
在造纸厂工作没法拯救国家
And working in a paper mill ain’t going to save this country.
咱儿子看上去就像电影明星
Looks like a movie star, our boy.
漂亮的军装 精致的帽子
Nice uniform, good hat.
让我想起阿蒂·吉登斯
Reminds me of how Artie Giddens
我们在法国那会儿他也这身打扮
looked in his uniform when we went to France.
-还记得他吗 贝莎 -别说了 汤姆
– Remember him, Bertha? – Don’t, Tom.
怎么了
What?
我只是说阿蒂穿军装很精神
I’m just saying how snappy Artie looked in his uniform.
你们姑娘们显然也这么觉得
All you girls certainly seemed to think so.
像苍蝇一样围着他 那时他多有面儿啊
He had them flocking to him. He was most proud.
我只希望哈尔被子弹打中时
I just hope that when our Hal gets shot,
子弹是从正面穿过他的夹克
it’s through the front of his jacket.
就钻了个眼儿 没弄得血肉模糊
Like a simple entry wound, not much mess.
阿蒂那时被击中后背
Artie got hit in the back,
他的五脏六腑
it blew most of his guts and intestines
从前襟迸裂出来 弄得到处都是
out his front, offal everywhere.
彻底把那身军装给毁了
Wrecked his uniform entirely.
还好他已经死了
It was lucky he was dead,
永远不会知道那身军装看起来有多糟
so he never knew how awful his uniform looked.
别让我看到你
Get outta of my sight.
你是野山羊吗 这么能爬
What are you, part mountain goat?
你是准备帮把手呢 戴斯蒙德·多斯
Are you going to help me, Desmond Doss,
还是让我就这么傻站着
or are you just going to leave me stranded?
我帮你 但要有代价
I’ll help you, but it’s gonna cost you.
什么
What?
一个吻
A kiss.
-简直就是讹诈 -当然 女士 就是讹你
– That is pure blackmail. – Well, yes, ma’am, it is.
我坚持这么要价
But that is still my condition.
就这么定了 我会督促你执行的
That’s the deal. And I’m going to hold you to it.
别急啊
Well, hold on now.
这次不会扇我耳光了吧
You ain’t gonna slap me, are you?
我要掉下去 肯定拉你一起
‘Cause I fall off, I’m going to take you with me.
吻了才知道
Kiss me and find out.
怎么了
What?
我得参军
I have to enlist.
我不能躲在这让其他人为我而战
I can’t stay here while all of them go fight for me.
-你可以留下的 -多萝西 我必须去
– Yes, you can. You can stay here. – Dorothy, I have to.
我要做个军医
I want to be a medic.
我想好了 我去救人 而不是杀人
I figure I’ll be saving people, not killing them.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!