It’s professor’s daughter. Probably, he live with them.
结果跑出来了?
And Hachi ran out?
可能吧
Perhaps.
上帝
Oh, dear god…
你跟我回家吗
Will you come home with me?
她要把他带哪去
Hey, hey, hey, hey, where’s she taking him?
没事的 没事
It’s alright. It’s okay.
-来 来 -咱们走
– Come on. Come on. – Let’s go, buddy.
-非常感谢 -谢谢
– Thank you very much. – Thank you.
那样最好 杰西 给我来杯咖啡
That’s the best thing. Jess, give me coffee.
杰西 来 给我杯咖啡
Jessy, come on, give me coffee.
我也想他 每天都想
I think of him too. Every day.
你知道我们爱你 八公
You know we love you, Hachi.
我们希望你留下来
And we want you to stay with us.
如果你一定要去 也随你
If you have to go, that’s okay too.
好吧
Okay.
再见 八公
Good bye, Hachi.
下午好 八公
Good afternoon, Hachi.
八公 给你 别告诉梅拉哦
Hey, Hachi! There you go. But don’t tell Myra, alright?
晚安 八公
Good night, Hachi.
-早上好 杰西 -好 你要什么
– Good morning, Jess. – Hello, how are you?
-我要一个大热狗两个甜甜圈 -好的
– I think a big hot dog and two donuts. – Good.
小心点 烫
Be careful, hot.
幸运星 咱们走
Lucky, Let’s go.
来 宝贝儿 幸运星
Come on, sweetie. Hey, Lucky!
宝贝儿 来 幸运星 咱们走
Hey girl, come on Lucky. Let’s go.
打扰一下 先生 外面那条狗
Hey, excuse me, sir. The dog out there.
怎么了
Yeah?
是我这一路上听说的狗吗
Is uh, is that the dog that I’ve been hear so much about?
你听说什么了
What’s it to you?
抱歉 我是班泰迪 我打过电♥话♥的
Oh, I’m sorry. I’m Teddy Bartz. I’m with One Second Call.
我在火车上听说了许多传言
Yeah, I have been heard lots of talking about him on the trains.
似乎是个好故事
Sound like it can make a good story.
薄扎克 薄卡尔
Zach Boilins, Carl Boilins.
薄
B-O-I-L-I-N-S.
-草字头的博 -哦 好
– No Y and A. – Oh, well.
我先发现它的 然后交给教授
I’m the one that found him, handed ‘im over.
是吗
Oh yeah?
那它现在住哪
So, uh, Carl, where does he live?
我们也不太清楚 它每天按时来去
Well… we are not really sure. He… he comes and goes.
-没人管他吗 -我们看着他啊
– Nobody bothers ‘im? – Well, we put up with ‘im.
他只是坐着等
He just does what’s he’s doing.
我能给你们拍张照片吗 上报纸的
Hey, do you mind if I take a picture? For the newspaper.
可以 八公也不介意的
Oh, I don’t mind. Hachi don’t mind.
谢谢 很好 很好
Thank you very much. Very nice, very nice.
先来一张单独的
One without, first, please.
没有狗的吗 好的 拍吧
Without the dog? Alright, stay there.
-哦 对 好 -对
– Oh yeah. Alright. – Yeah, yeah.
非常感谢 你真好
I appreciate that. That is very kind of you.
好的 一起来一张
Okay. Nice in together.
对 对对
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
看那 笑一个
Look there. Do smile.
很 很漂亮 谢谢
Ah, that’s… that’s beautiful. Thank you.
忠犬等待逝主回归
八公
Hey, Hachi.
这个印度德里的孩子
This kid from Delhi
把午饭钱寄给你
send you his lunch money.
让我给你买♥♥些东西
Ask me to buy you a treats with it.
这周的第三个了
The third one this week.
如果一直这样下去
If this keeps up,
我就给你开个银行账户去
I’ll open a bank account for you.
可别说我都没给你啊
Don’t say I never gave you that.
这狗就像胶带似的黏这了
Dogs making out like a bandage here.
看这个 可爱吗
Look at this. Is that cute?
八公
Hey, Hachi.
你拿着钱干什么
What are you doing with the money?
我当管♥理♥员♥
I was executive.
在这等一下 伙计
Be right with you here in a sec, dude.
八公 你好吗
Hachi, how are you?
来 给你 八公
There you are, Hachi.
饿了吧
Hungry, huh.
对 很冷 它得吃点东西
Yes, very cold. It must eat.
我是杰西 我是热狗摊老板
I’m Jess, I owned the hot dog stand.
我是福治健 维森教授的朋友
I’m Ken Fyuts, Professor Wilson’s friend.
教授先生
Mr. Professor?
一份糖 两份奶
One sugar, two cream.
那 你看了那篇报道吧
So then, you must have read the article then.
看过了
I did.
你在报道里看到我的名字了吗
You saw my name in the article?
看到了
Yes, I did. This…
两次
Twice.
让我帮你负担些费用吧
Please, let me help you with the expense.
不 不用 不要钱
No, no… please, no money.
那如果他病了呢 当做医药费吧
What if he get sick? Medical expenses.
有来自人们还有供应商的捐款
They got collection from the crowds, the vendors,
我们会为你照顾好他的
and we will take care of him for you.
火车站现在就像八公的家
Station’s quite as Hachi’s home now.
他每天都来 同一时间 同一地点
Everyday he comes. Same time, same place.
每天如此
Get on it.
你会为他做吗
You’ll do that for him?
照顾他吗
Take care of him?
当然
Of course.
好了 我该去忙活那些热狗了
Alright, then. I works on some hot dogs.
幸会
Good to meet you.
幸会 非常感谢
You too. Thank you very much.
已经一年了 不是吗
有时我半夜醒来
会想到帕克 他是个很好的朋友
我知道你的感受
八公 我们的朋友帕克不会回来了
但是如果你想等 那么你就应该等下去
你想等他是吗
生命还很漫长啊 八公
来 先生 咱们吃点 好孩子
Come on, mister. Yeah, we eat. That’s good boy.
还想要吗 来 给
Want some more? Here, come on.
好的 来宝贝儿 最后一块 好吃吗
Okay, come on boy. Last piece. Feel good?
这是您要的
This is where you all bought it?
谢谢 你见我…明天见 八公
Oh, thank you, that you met me… See you tomorrow, Hachi.
再见 八公
Chao, Hachi.
谢谢 查克
Thank you, Chuck.
老样子吗
As usual, eh?
为什么你从来不吃鸡翅呢
Why you ever not take chicken wings?
这…
Hey, this…
要芥末酱吗
Mustard?
维森太太 很高兴见到你
Mrs. Wilson? Nice to see you.
下午好
Good afternoon.
这是教授的妻子吗
Hey, is this professor’s wife?
正在热映 威尼斯商人
帕克·维森之墓 1947-1998 亲爱的丈夫和父亲
凯特
Kate.
健
Ken.
很久不见了
It’s been a while.
是啊
It certainly is.
十年过去了 你相信吗
It’s 10 years. Can you believe it?
再见 八公
Bye Hachi.
嗨 八公
Hi, Hachi.
咖啡不加糖
Coffee without sugar, and do not put in
热狗别放芥末 番茄酱最好吃了
hot dog mustard. Ketchup is the best.
这个最好吃了
Well, here’s the best.
八公
Hachi?
八公
Hachi?
你会病的 你还在等他吗
Oh, You’ll sick. You’re still waiting?
好孩子
Good boy.
好了
It’s alright.
好了 我能和你一起等下一班火车吗
It’s alright. Can I wait with you for the next train?
好吗
Yes?