You wanna play catch? Here. Here. Come here. Come here. Come here.
好吧 追去吧
Here you go. Go get it.
对 去捡球
Okay, go get it. Go get it.
好极了 现在回来 回来 乖
Alright, good. Now, bring it back.
太好了 我就想玩接球呢
Oh, that’s it! That’s what I wanted.
再来 这次远点 快去捡 快
Try another. Big one, big long one. Okay, go get it. Come on.
好狗狗 把它叼回来 快回来
Good boy! Yeah, now, bring it back. Okay, come on, come on, come on, come on.
真是条好狗 你可真是条好狗
Oh, what a good boy! What a good boy!
真是乖狗狗 你看见没
Oh, aren’t you the good boy. Did you see that?
我把球扔出去 它能捡回来
I threw the ball, it brought it back!
它第一次捡东西呢
First time it fetch. A real fetch.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢 真是条好狗
Thank you. Good boy!
好了 我要上班了 这是你的球
Okay, I gotta go to work. Come on, take your ball. Here you go.
第一次啊
First time.
哈哈 第一次
First time!
请稍等教授
Hold on one second, Professor. Wait.
现在就给您泡咖啡
I’m pouring you a coffee right now.
行啊
Alright.
真抱歉 今天晚了
I’m sorry that I’m late today.
你看到它捡球了吗 我扔出去它就叼回来
Did you see what he did? I threw the ball, he brought it back. It was a fetch!
不不不
No, no, no.
你拿着球 不玩了
You keep the ball.
我现在没空陪你玩
You want me to have that? I can’t play now.
我要去上班 上班懂吗
I gotta go to work. I gotta go to work.
好好 那我拿着球可以了吧
I’ll take the ball. Alright?
-好家伙 -您的咖啡
– Okay. -There you go.
-谢谢 -别客气教授
– Okay, thank you. – You are welcome.
-我们5点见 -我不会走的 -好
– I’ll see you at 5. – And I’ll be here. – Okay.
回去吧 八公
Go home, Hachi. Go home.
那过来狗狗 过来
Alright, come here. Come here. Come here.
好了好了
Okay. It’s alright.
我们也5点再见好吗 乖狗狗 回去吧
See you 5 o’clock, alright? Yeah, good boy. Stay, go home. Go on.
好多了吧
Isn’t it better that time?
还记得苏泽[美国国歌♥作者]吗
Alright. You remember, we were talking about John Philip Sousa?
上世纪初的进行曲作家
March composer, around the turn of 90th century.
非常著名 然而他的艺术生涯有个特点
He… very famous man, but he had an huge thing about recorded music.
他从不录制自己的作品保留
He never allow his music to be recorded.
连爱迪生抱着自己新发明的
Even when Thomas Edison came to him
留声机找他也无济于事
with his brand new invention, the phonograph.
但爱迪生不管那么多 先一步录取了
But Edison didn’t care. He went ahead and did any of the
游♥行♥时演奏的进行曲
secretly recorded his marching band in the parade.
这大概算盗版业的开山鼻祖了吧
I guess it makes the very first blue blake.
你们认为苏泽做的对吗
So what do you think about that? You think Suosa was right?
你们认为这样对吗 想想现在的演出
Do you think it’s okay now? What about today’s performance? You will be able to just walk up
上台放张CD就万事大吉
in the middle of the stage, plug in your cd player to marshel stake and
这就好了吗 万无一失?
that’s it? Good enough?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我比你们要大很多 但我认为真正的音乐
I’m lot older than you, but I tend to think
是可遇不可求的
that there is an element of music
如同生命 流逝无情
that cannot be captured. Life cannot be captured.
如同心灵 捉摸不定
Even heart cannot be captured.
创作的灵感稍纵即逝
The moment of creation itself is feeding.
上帝啊
Lord
教授怎么了
What’s wrong with him?
像是心脏病发作了
It looks like a heart attack.
八公你好吗
Hey Hachi. How are you doing?
八公
Hey, Hachi.
晚安了 八公
Good night, Hachi.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
准备回家了吗
You ready to go home?
八公
Hey, Hachi.
乖孩子
Hey boy.
是这样按♥摩♥吗
This is how he did it?
我会慢慢学的
Sorry. I’ll learn.
安蒂 该走了
Andy! Time to go, sweetheart.
好狗狗 我们会回来的
Okay, good boy, you stay here, okay? We’ll be back.
我曾说 灵魂不能超脱肉体之外
I have said that the soul is not more than the body.
肉体也不能脱离灵魂而行
And I have said that the body is not more than the soul.
没有任何神明能
And nothing, not god is greater to
比自己更强大
one than one self is.
我从世间万象中听到主 看到主
I hear and behold god in every object
却不能明白主的一丝一毫
yet understand god not in the least.
也不能明白
Nor do I understand
比我伟大的人们
who they are can be more wonderful than myself.
我在世间男女面貌上 及我镜中的形象里
In the faces of men and women I see god.
看到主的面容
And in my own face in the glass,
我找到了主掉在街上的信
I find letters from god dropped in the street
每个人都签着真♥主♥的名字
and everyone is signed by god’s name.
我离开了他们在的地方
I leave them where they are,
因为我知道无论到哪里
for I know that wherever I go,
其他人都将及时赶到
others will punctually come
永远 永远
forever and ever.
听着 你不用再等了
Look, you don’t have to wait anymore.
他不会回来了
He’s not coming back.
好吧 八公 做你想做的吧
Alright, Hachi. You do what you have to do.
来 伙计 来 咱们走
Come on, buddy, come on. Let’s go.
来 宝贝儿 来
Come on, boy, come on.
来 八公 来 八公
Come on, Hachi, come on, Hachi.
你要跟我们一起住了 咱们走吧 来
You will gonna live with us now. Let’s go. Come on.
-好了 该走了 罗尼等着呢 -来
– Alright, gotta go. Ronnie’s waiting. – Come on.
我帮你拿那个 宝贝儿
Let me get that for you, sweetie.
来 八公 上 上 上 咱们走
Come on, Hach, up, up, up. Here we go.
-好孩子 -好的 八公
– What a good boy. – Okay, Hachi.
-当心头 当心头 -好孩子
– Watch your head, watch your head. – Good boy.
我的宝贝儿子 安蒂
Hey, my little guy. Andy!
-什么 -八公!
– Yeah? – Hachi!
八公 安蒂
Hachi! Andy!
怎么了
What’s going on?
八公 回来!
Hachi! get back here! Hachi! come on! Hachi!
另外四个爬不上去了
Another four will no longer be climbed.
看样子你来第一个客人了
Hey, looks like you got your first visitor.
伙计 来欢迎我们搬新家吧
Hey there, buddy, come to welcome us to our new home?
咱们从房♥顶开始吧
We started from the top,
那都快成巧克力色了
where almost ever like chocolate.
好 那地下室做什么
Yes, but something with a basement do?
早就准备好做酒窖了
Cellar has long been ready.
甜甜圈怎么样 巧克力的吗
How about donut? Any chocolate icing?
不 我喜欢香草的
No, I like vanilla.
八公 你在这干嘛
Hey, Hachi, what are you doing here?
看看它 看看它
Look it, look it.
它又去老地方了
He stays right back his spot.
-我以为它搬走了 -它是搬走了
– I thought it moved away. – It did.
-他饿了吧 -你真好 杰西
– He was hungry huh? – You are soft, Jess.
给他点吃的吧
We must give him a little.
八公 想吃热狗吗 来 吃热狗
Hey, Hachi! Want a hot dog, boy? Come on, boy. Hot dog.
-八公 -煮熟的也许更好
– Hachi. – Maybe you should cook it Jess
鲜美多汁 来 来 你会喜欢的
It’s juicy special. Come on, come on. You’ll like it.
半生的 半生热狗 很好吃的
Barely done, barely done. It is good for you.
来啊 很好吃的
Come on. It’s good.
他从哪来的
Where did he come from?
就这么冒出来的 来 孩子 吃了它
Just show up. Come on, boy, eat it.
当心点 八公
Oh, you better be careful, Hachi,
他卖♥♥热狗的年头比你岁数还大
he’s got hot dogs in there older than you.
别听他的
Don’t listen to him.
八公
Hachi!
天哪
Oh, god.
担心死我了
Hi! oh, hi. I’m so worried about you.
我需要你
I need you.
那些什么人啊
Who are those revolves around him?
教授的女儿 八公现在跟他们住

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!