rap, hip hop, jazz and… Hamlet!
接着全镇人♥民♥将为之疯狂
Then, of course, the entire town is going to rise up
观众们热烈鼓掌
standing ovation. The audience going crazy.
市长把你从观众席里引上台
Mayor seeks you down there, pulls you up on stage,
对你大加赞赏一番
put you on the centre stage and thanks you for making it all possible.
真的?
Yeah?
当然
Yeah.
我喜欢
I like it.
八公
Hachi!
乖狗狗
Come on, boy.
八公你在哪
Hachi!
八公…
Hachi…
你在干什么
What are you doing here?
臭鼬啊
Alright.
好了 别动八公
Stay, stay, Hachi.
快滚 滚啊 你这臭鼬
Go away, go on. Get out. Get outta here. Get out!
快来快来
Come on. Come on. Come on.
帕克
Parker!
被臭鼬害惨了
We got skunked.
要一起来吗
You wanna come in with us?
算了吧
No. I’m gonna pass.
好吧
Okay.
睡前记得开窗
Better open the window before you go sleep.
你也觉得我们很臭吗
You really think we smell that bad?
我想你是对的
You probably right.
妈妈
Mom!
宝贝儿
Oh, hi, honey!
怎么了
What’s up?
有件事想告诉你
I haven’t tell you something.
猜猜看吧
Guess what.
是什么
What?
-等等 怎么了 -好吧 这样吧
Okay, wait. – What? What? -That’s right, right?
看出来了吗
See anything different?
不会吧
No.
我怀孕了!
Yes!
天哪 宝贝
Oh sweetheart!
真是太好了
Oh, that’s so wonderful.
我马上打电♥话♥告诉你外婆
Oh, I have to call grandma right away.
爸爸呢
Where is dad?
老样子 还在外面
Out there. as usual.
爸爸
Daddy!
老爸
Dad!
老爸 你在干什么呀
Dad, what are you doing?
照着书上说明给它按♥摩♥
It’s a full body massage, following the book, see?
老爸 你要当外公了
You gonna be a grandpa.
按♥摩♥到深层肌肉
Gonna get very deep down into their muscle.
爸爸!
Dad, dad!
我和麦高有孩子了
Michael and I are having a baby. I’m pregnant.
你是说…
You’re…
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yes.
你怀孕了?
You are having a baby?
-我是外公啦 -太棒了
– I’m gonna be a grandpa. – Yes.
真是意外惊喜 凯特
Kathy, I can’t believe this!
乖女儿 你真是太棒了
Oh, this is terrific, honey. I’m so proud of you.
宝贝
Hi, sweetie.
-妈妈 -抱歉 我迟到了
– Hi mom. – I’m sorry I’m late.
你拿着什么
Oh, what you got?
都是给你的补品
All kinds of healthy things for you.
新鲜蔬菜 木莓
Fresh vegetables, raspberries,
驴奶披塔 还有杂粮谷
pita with mare’s milk, germinated cereals…
你知道吗 当初怀你的时候
You know when I was carrying you,
我还让你♥爸♥去买♥♥
I was sending out your father for
加辣双份凤尾鱼披萨
pizza with red pepper and double anchovies, and we eat straight.
他那会儿都不敢看我吃
He couldn’t even watch me eat it.
你和老爸
Even you and dad
都结婚25年了
had been together for 25 years?
我们可是聚多离少
Together longer than we’ve be apart.
爸爸说第一次约会后 他在回程上
Dad said after your first date, that it’s time to go back to the car,
就开始想你了 又掉头回去找你
he missed you so much, he went back for you.
我知道 我一直看着窗外呢
I know, I was watching from the window.
他上来的时候
When I saw him come up the walk again,
我差点跳出去冲进他的怀抱
I almost ran up the door and jumped into his arms.
-那样多浪漫啊 -是啊
– You should have. – I know.
可我总顾虑太多 不敢行动
But I always stop and think too much.
这倒是真的
That’s true. You do.
-你可千万别学我 -知道了
– Don’t do that. – Okay.
那就对了
Okay.
八公 过来小家伙
Hey, Hach! Come on, Hachi, Come on.
这狗天天在这儿等他吗
He always greets him there?
看啊
Look.
-这还真有意思 -走吧 我们回家了
– Isn’t it strange? – Yeah, come on, let’s go home. Let’s go home.
你好教授
Hey, Mr. Professor.
晚安帕克
Good night, Parker!
晚安马莉安
Good night, Maryann.
你怎么教它等车的
How you teach that dog to do that, huh?
-不可思议 天天如此 -走
– It’s amazing, every day. – Let’s go.
帕克
Parker!
帕克
Parker!
你真是美若天仙
Gorgeous dress.
小花招我也会哦
Well, something I might be able to do it well.
谢谢
Thank you.
夫人还有要求吗
Anything else you require, madam?
那就看你的本事了
Depends on what you got.
我无所不能
Everything.
当真
Everything?
-绝不骗你 -那好
– Yeah. Everything. – Okay.
这些年你包容了我不少
You have to put up with me a lot, I know that.
虽然没有就此感谢过
Even if I never thanked you.
宝贝 我很爱你
Baby, so much I love you.
我也爱你
And I love you.
好极了
Good.
我更爱你身上没狗臭和臭鼬味
Especially when you don’t smell like a dog or a skunk.
也不是经常有狗臭吧 它就爱黏着我
Actually, it’s not very often. Actually, he’s worrying about me.
不不 你现在就有
It happens on the way.
-我爱你 -我也爱你 再见 -回头给你电♥话♥
– I love you. – I love you, too. Bye. – I’ll call you later.
过来八公
Okay, Hachi, come on.
八公来啊
Hachi, come on.
你怎么了 咱们该走了
Come on now. What’s wrong with you? Come on.
怎么啦
What is it?
过来过来
Come here, come here! Come on.
不舒服吗 过来
Just come here, what is with you? Come here now. Got a problem?
你好好的啊 怎么了
You’re alright. What’s going on, huh?
没事吧 行了吗 那我们走吧
You’re alright? Okay. Alright now? Okay. Come on. Come on.
八公怎么了
What’s wrong with him?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
八公过来啊 我要上班去了
Hachi, you gonna come? Because I gotta go.
今天可不休息哦 过来小家伙
It’s a work day. Come on, buddy. Come on.
我得走了
I gotta go.
-我爱你亲爱的 -我也是 晚上见
– Love ya, honey. – Love you too. See you tonight.
最后一次机会了哦
Last chance.
再见
Bye!
-马莉安 -杰西 你好吗
Hey, Maryann. Hey, Jess. How are you?
-你的咖啡和面包圈 -谢谢
– I’m good. Here’s your coffee and donuts. – Okay, thank you.
八公呢
Where’s Hachi?
你好 八公
Hey, Hachi!
它来了
Ah, there it come.
见到你真高兴
Oh, how I am happy to see you.
你叼个球做什么
Why do you bring the ball?
它叼个球干什么
What is he doing with the ball?
想玩游戏吧 这儿 这儿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!