Kate, this is not true.
别敷衍我
Not calmed me!
八公
Hachi.
过来 小家伙 过来
Come on, boy, come on here. Here.
进来吧
Yeah boy, come inside.
把这些带着
Let’s take them with you.
查查你的资料
Can I find you here?
找到了
Yeah. There you are.
血统可追溯到
Your bloodline goes back at
4000年前 或更早以前
least 4000 years, maybe much more.
还有什么信息
Yeah? What else we got here?
天哪
Oh my god.
这是人类的第一批伙伴
This is the first partnership
那些在房♥子里的 就像你一样
each one in the middle of the house, like you.
知道吗 你知道了吗
Do you know about that? Did you knew that already?
你早知道了吧
You did, didn’t you? Good.
关机
Shut this down.
现在给你找地方睡
Let’s see, settle you down now.
这儿挺不错
This must be good, eh?
你就睡这里
Alright, stay there. Stay there now. Okay?
好的 别乱跑
Alright, alright. Stay.
待着 躺下 躺下去
Stay. Lay down, lay down.
他们没用力 只打了侧身球
so they give beats in and lean out there.
球击向右场地
They start shooting the ball in right field.
第二场比赛中他们也这样
Which is what they did in game two.
好吧 就看一会儿
Alright then, I’ll just stick a little bit.
糟糕 还差一分了
Bad. The gap decreased to one point.
接球
Catch!
醒醒
Excuse me.
你不用…
You don’t have to…
-我正要上去 -上来吧
– I’m just coming up. – Yeah, yeah, sure.
一晚上 就一晚上 好吗
Just one night, one night only, okay?
乖乖的
Be a good boy.
就呆在这儿 没事的
Stay there, alright. You will be fine.
难以置信 他是洋基队的球迷
Can’t believe it. He love “Yankees”.
不会吧
No.
-真的 -说笑吧
– Yeah, honestly. – Really?
这游戏很好玩的
Oh, this gonna be fun.
八公 我们来玩接球
Alright, Hachi. This is what we gonna do.
这是个球
This is ball. Ball.
我丢出去 你给我捡回来 好吗
Throw, you go get it and bring it back, okay?
准备好了吗
Okay, you ready?
去 去捡回来
Go get it. Go get it.
不 不 是球
No, no, no, the ball.
八公 八公 喂 八公 八公
Hach, Hachi! Hachi, Hachi. Hey, Hachi! Hachi!
我丢出去 你捡回来 好吗 好孩子
I’ll throw it, you bring it back, okay? Good boy.
捡回来
Go get it!
八公 不是 把球捡回来
Hachi! No, no, no, no. Get the ball!
八公 过来 八公 过来
Hachi, come here! Hachi, come on.
咬住 这边 这边 八公
Go get it. Come here, come here. Hachi, Hachi.
这边 看见球了吗 过来
Come on, see the ball? See the ball? Come here.
八公 这边 过来
Hachi. Hachi. Here. Come here.
我知道你会的
You can do this, alright? I know you can.
你把事情搞得太严重了吧
I just think you are being a little tough about it.
狗是要训的 爸爸也没错
Dog is in a fix, and dad’s just trying to do the right thing.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
妈 看
Mum.
八公 看球 看着球
Hachi, Hachi. Ball, ball, ball, ball! See the ball,
咬住球
you take it.
他着迷了
He’s lost it.
你好
Hello?
寻狗启事吗 是的 您是狗主人吗
The puppy flyers, yes? Are you the dog’s owner?
没 现在还没人来认领
No, no one’s come forward yet.
我们只想让这只小狗有个好的归宿
We just wanna make sure the dog has a good home.
能留下您的号♥码吗
Could I get your number?
我丈夫应该会给您打电♥话♥的
I’m sure my husband would wanna call you.
稍等 我要找支笔 别挂
Hold on a second, I need to find a pen. Hold on.
你好
Hello.
那只狗已经被认领了
The dog is already been taken.
是的 十分抱歉
Yes, I’m really sorry.
不行 不给你 八公
Ow! No, no, no, Hachi!
八公 八公 这边
Hach! Hach, Hachi! Come on, yeah…
给你 带进去吧
There you go. Come on. Take it in, take it in.
不 你不能一起走 我要去上班了
No, you can’t go. Can’t go. I’m going to work.
晚上见 再见
See you back here tonight. Bye!
早上好 教授 你今天迟了点
Good morning, professor. You are late today.
-给你准备好了 -谢谢
– Already waiting for you. – Thank you.
一份糖 两分奶
One sugar two cream.
8点32分的列车即将开动
Last call for 8:32 express boarding.
最后一次通告上车
Final boarding call for express boarding.
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
八公
Hachi!
你跟来干什么
What are you doing here?
你怎么跟来的
What are you doing here? What are you doing?
你得回家 懂吗 快回家
You gotta go home, okay? Go, go!
我知道 快回家吧
Yes, I know, go, go home.
回家吧 我还要赶火车呢 走吧
Go home, go on, I gotta get on the train. Go, go.
好了 来 走吧
Okay, come on, Gotta go. Come on.
教授 要帮你拖一下时间吗
Professor, you want me to hold it?
当然 可以吗
Yeah, could you?
30秒
30 seconds.
多谢
Thanks.
回家 回家 好了 走吧 回家
Go home, go home! Okay. Go, go on! Go on. Go home.
查克 等一会再开车
Hey, Chuck, hold that up for a moment, alright?
回家 走 回家去
Go home, go home! Go, go, go, go! Go on home!
八公 回家去吧 走
Come on Hachi, go on home. Go home, go on.
他训练的不错
He really got him train, doesn’t he?
好孩子
Good boy.
教授
Eh… professor.
-好吧 还是谢谢你了 -真的不搭车?
– Okay, thanks. – Are you sure?
开车了 开车了
Okay, let it go. Let it go!
要帮你叫计程车吗
Want me call you a cab?
不用了 我带他走回家 没事的
No, I’ll walk him home, it’s alright.
帕克? 怎么没去上班
Parker? Thought you left for work.
-本来要去的 -你要种花吗
– I did. – You are gardening now?
他挖洞跑了 我没赶上火车
He get out, missed the train.
别说话 我知道你想说什么
Don’t say it, no, I know what you gonna say.
别忙了 我来干
No, here, let me do this.
你会弄脏西装的
You gonna get filthy afterwards.
去赶下一趟车吧
Get the next train.
好吧 谢了
Okay, thanks.
你 给我呆着不许走
And you, stay!
-没事的 -晚上见 再见了
– We will. – See you tonight. Bye.
有好吃的
Here’s a treat.
好吃的
Here’s a treat.
好了 好了 再来一块 没有了
Alright, okay, okay, just one more. Just one more. That’s it.
慢点 别急
Hold on. Hold on.
好吃吧
Okay? Feel good? Yeah?
好了 最后一块
Hold on, alright, this is the last one.
给你 好孩子八公
There you go. Good boy Hachi. Alright.
好吧 再来最后一块
Okay. One last one.

There you go.
棒极了 不错 真为你们骄傲
That’s great. That’s really great, everybody. I’m proud of y’all.
-不好意思又迟到了 -没关系
– Sorry, I’m late again, okay? – No problem.
-可以走了吗? -可以了
– Off the hook? – Yeah, you might.
好 谢谢你
Good, thank you.
八公 你在这干嘛
Hey, Hachi! What are you doing here?
要加糖吗
You want it with sugar?
八公
Hi. Hey, Hachi!
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing? What are you doing here?
贝部奇车站

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!