You think of yourself as this small little thing, but that’s not how I see you.
可是我不认为你是小人物
Think about what you’ve done already. You saved the princess.
想想你做过的事 你救了公主
You single-handedly defeated the entire Blefuscian armada.
你单手打败整支无敌舰队
Didn’t you? Come on.
不是吗
I’m your best friend.
拜托 我是你最好的朋友
I wouldn’t lie to you.
我不会骗你的
You can do this.
你可以帮我们
So, take off that dress and let’s get out of here!
脱掉那身衣服 我们快离开这里
Am I really your best friend?
我真的是你最好的朋友
You’re kind of my only friend.
你算是我唯一的朋友
Sweet, man. You, too, for me.
你也是 我最好的朋友
Let’s go save Lilliput.
来去拯救小人国吧
Yeah, let’s go do this.
好 走吧
Take me with you, yeah?
带我一起走吧
One sec. There we go.
等一下 好了
Oopsiedaisy. I got you!
我接住你了
Okay, officer…
长官
I’m just gonna borrow this parachute if it’s okay with you.
跟你借用下降落伞
You don’t need it anymore.
反正你不需要
This isn’t safe!
这不安全
I’ll let you…
我会让你…
Thanks, Horatio. Good luck.
谢了 霍瑞修 祝你好运
I got this.
没问题
Darcy.
达西
Gulliver! Hey.
格列佛
I’m coming over there.
我要过去了
Are you okay? I can’t believe you’re here.
你还好吧我不敢相信你来了
I mean, of all the places, right?
世界还真小
What’s up? What’s up?
你好吗 你还敢问
What’s up? What isn’t up?
好什么好
Can we talk about the inverted whirlpool? Crazy.
谈谈那个颠倒的漩涡吧 超疯狂
And why is everybody calling me your princess?
为什么大家都说我是你的公主
They don’t. I think you misheard.
他们没说 我想是你听错了
I see you have…
你回来
returned for your princess.
找你的公主
He did, right there. He just called me your princess.
他刚刚说我是你的公主
That’s because everybody is a princess here.
那是因为这里大家都是公主
I forgot to tell you, it’s just sort of a thing.
我忘了告诉你 这里流行这样
If you wish to speak to your one true love privately…
如果你想跟你唯一的真爱私下谈
we shall cover our ears.
我们会捂住耳朵
One true love?
唯一的真爱
You told them I’m your one true love?
你跟他们说我是你唯一的真爱
Is now a good or bad time to tell you…
现在谈我过去五年狂暗恋你
about the crush I’ve had on you for the last five years?
这时机算好还是不好
Really?
真的
Yeah, I totally have a crush on you.
我彻底的爱上了你
Is that why you bring the mail cart around, but none of the mail is for me?
所以你没邮件却老在我身边转
yeah.
对啦
I told everybody that you were my girlfriend.
我跟大家说你是我女友
It’s really embarrassing.
真丢脸
I think it’s kind of sweet.
我觉得很棒
We must focus because we have to book…
我们要专心
to the boat and get out of here. We’re surrounded by little people.
因为接下来要夺船离开 我们被小人包围着
Darcy, listen to me.
达西 我很想跟你一起夺船离开
I would love to book with you over to the boat right now, but I can’t.
但现在还不行
These little people have grown very large in my heart.
这些小人在我心里变得很重要
They depended on me…
他们倚赖我
and I let them down.
我却让他们失望了
And I have to do this first.
我必须先帮他们
King…
国王
if it’s all right with you, I’d like to be your glorious protector again.
可以的话 我想再当你们的保护神
I don’t know.
我不敢接受
How are we to believe anything you say, Gulliver?
我们要怎么再相信你
Because my word is my bond.
因为我说的话出自真心
This time, for real.
这一次 是真心话
I promise.
我保证
Gulliver.
格列佛
You work in the mailroom.
你只是个送信仔
Not today I don’t.
今天我不是
We’re all with you, Gulliver.
我们支持你 格列佛
Hey, Edward.
爱德华
If I win…
要是我赢了
Lilliput returns to her former glory.
小人国回复往日荣耀
And if you lose…
要是你输了
this is what happens to Lilliput.
小人国就会变成这样
I’ve made a slight improvement.
我做了点改进
Shocking, isn’t it?
震惊吧
Hey! That’s not fair. He’s cheating.
不公平 他作弊
I’ve got to do something.
我得想办法
Now do what you do best, Beast. And run off!
野兽 赶快逃跑吧
No way. Not today.
今天不行
I’ve always liked you, Gulliver.
我一直都喜欢你
I’ve always thought we had a real spark!
我一直都以为我们有共同点
Fear not, Gulliver! I’m on my way!
别怕 格列佛 我来了
Gulliver! No!
格列佛
Now stay down this time, beast!
倒下吧 野兽
It is on!
开战
Go, Gulliver!
加油 格列佛
Yes, Gulliver! Go!
好耶 格列佛加油
Go on, Gulliver! You can do it! Get him!
加油 格列佛你行的 打败他
Help-eth.
救命
Now that’s a Wedgie!
现在你就是个鞋跟
Yes! Well done! Come on, Gulliver!
干得好 加油
You did it! Did you see that?
你成功了 看到没
I wedgied him back to the second grade!
我暴打他一顿
I’m so, so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I hope that you can forgive me for the way that I behaved.
希望你能原谅我的行为
You’re not an option…
你不是什么选择权
you’re the most beautiful lady in all the land.
你是全世界最美的女人
Who’s also super cool…
超完美
and a stone-cold fox.
又超酷的性感宝贝
Horatio!
霍瑞修
Do you realize what you’ve done?
你知道你做了什么吗
You have committed an act of valiance.
你做出英勇事迹
I hereby give my permission…
我在此给你我的许可
Nobody move!
不准动
Halt! Stop!

I have kidnapped the princess.
我绑♥架♥了公主
You have been kidnapped. Congratulations.
你被绑♥架♥了 恭喜
Enough with the kidnappings!
别再搞什么绑♥架♥
Listen, I plagiarized all that stuff…
我抄袭那些是因为我以为…
because I thought you’d never go out with a dude from the mailroom.
你不可能会愿意跟收发室职员约会
And I’m sorry, that will never happen again.
我很抱歉 不会再发生了
So, yeah, coffee…
一起喝杯咖啡
I condemn you and all Blefuscians to the gallows.
我判处你及所有不来夫斯古人死刑
Prepare for war!
准备战争吧
you prepare for war!
不 你才准备战争
I have to do one more thing, real quick.
我还有一件事要做 很快
Kings, kings, come on!
国王们 别这样
Guys, what is it with you…
为什么你们
and the executions…
为什么动不动就是断头台…
and the gallows and the stocks…
囚笼 绞刑
and the war?
还有战争
Seriously, war?
你们真想打仗吗
Why do war? What is it good for?
为什么打仗 有什么好处?
Absolutely naught!
什么好处也没有
War!
战争
Yeah What is it good for?
有什么好处
Absolutely not…
什么好处也没有
Say it again, y’all
大家再来一遍

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!