I’m king of the world!
我是世界之王
Oh, Gulliver.
格列佛
Bravo!
太好看了
Encore!
安可
Wait!
等等
I’m sorry.
抱歉
You mean to say that you actually died in this shipwreck?
你是说你在海难里死掉了
Yeah, I died.
对 我死过
You actually died.
你真的死了
But I was resuscitated.
可是我又复活了
It’s preposterous.
这不合理
No, but then I survived.
不会 因为我活过来了
It’s ridiculous.
胡说
You have to see the seq… But you’re okay now!
你要看续集… 但你现在好好的
It’s silly.
荒谬
Just silly, silly stories.
荒谬绝顶
So, let me get this straight.
让我搞清楚
After you were brought back to life as an avatar…
你活过来成为阿凡达之后
that’s when you met your princess, Darcy Silverman of Manhattan?
就遇见你曼哈顿王国的萧达西公主
Yeah. Can’t wait to get back to her.
我真等不及要回去找她了
I noticed you had a little eye contact with the princess.
我注意到你和公主眉目传情
How is it going? Good, yeah!
进展如何 很好
I think if things go well, within two to four years…
我想顺利的话 二到四年内
she may deign to speak to me.
她可能会降尊纡贵来跟我说话
Hold your horses.
等一下
Thank God.
感谢老天
Now, you can’t woo a lady by hoping she’ll deign…
追女孩不能只靠着希望
to speak to you.
她会和你说话
To land a princess, you got to employ some grade-A court-age.
要追到公主 你要使出浑身解数
Could you teach me?
你能教我吗
This court-age that you speak.
泡妞绝技
Yeah, I could teach you some of my moves.
行 我能教你几招
If you beat me back home.
除非你比我先到家
I need a head start. On you mark, get set, go!
我要先出发 预备 开始
I’m not ready to race you!
我还没准备好
Princess! Oh, Princess!
公主啊公主
Wherefore art thou, Princess?
你在何方 公主
Hello! Who calls?
是谁呼唤我
It is I, Horatio.
是我 霍瑞修
Why are you so far away?
你为什么远离我
I don’t want to invoke the ire of thy father.
我不想惹恼你父亲
But I must be honest…
可是我必须诚实地
And tell ye…
告诉你
Tell me what, Horatio?
告诉我什么 霍瑞修
You don’t have to be rich to be my girl.
做我的女人不需要尊贵
Say it!

You don’t have to be rich to be my girl.
做我的女人不需要尊贵
You don’t have to be cool to rule my world.
做我的女人不需要高窦
You don’t have to be cool to rule my world.
做我的女人不需要高窦
Horatio, these passionate words could get us into trouble.
这些情语会惹祸上身
There’s no particular sign I’m more compatible with.
没有人比你更适合我
There’s no particular sign that I’m more compatible with.
没有人比你更适合我
I just want your extra time and your…
我需要你的全心全意和你的…
…kiss.

Kiss.

What beauty emanates from your lips!
多美妙的话语
Think I’m gonna dance now.
现在我要跳舞
I think I’d better dance now.
我想现在我该跳舞了
Think I’m gonna dance now!
现在我要跳舞
Put more mustard on it, baby.
加油
I don’t think it’s working.
我不认为这有用
You’re not dancing good. Shake it!
你跳得不好 摇啊
I’ve never been wooed with such unique passion.
我从没被这么热情求爱过
It’s working!
有用了
Did I tell you?
我不是说了吗
I hear someone coming! Till the morrow.
有人来了明天见
It worked! I did it!
我成功了
Let’s go.
走吧
Yes!
太好了
To whom were you speaking, my darling?
你刚刚在跟谁说话 亲爱的
No one.
没人
Me. I was… I was speaking to me.
我是跟自己说话
Myself.
自言自语
What are you doing in my chambers?
你在我卧室里做什么
I have come to court you…
我来向你谈情说爱
as I always do…
每天这个时候
at this time of day.
我都会来
Or have you already forgotten who is your one true eternal love?
还是你已忘记你真正的真爱
No, no. Of course, I remember.
当然没有 我记得
Remember what?
记得什么
That you are my one true…
记得你就是我真正的
eternal love.
真爱
It’s just that I was talking…
我只是跟野兽聊天
with the giant and lost track of time.
忘了时间
I trust not this beast.
我不相信这个野兽
Seems trustworthy to me.
在我看来挺可靠的
He’s very nice. You’ve done sewing.
他人很好 你刺绣
Sewing. Yes.
刺绣 对
An embroidery.
是针绣
It’s my grandmother’s doily and I’m trying to present…
我奶奶的垫子 我想送给…
I captured a hawk today.
我今天抓到一只老鹰
He lay in a field. I came behind him and captured him with my bare hand.
它躺在地上 我空手从背后过去抓到的
This is impressive, also.
这招也是很厉害的
Fun.
有趣
Fun courtship…
谈情说爱
you and I have.
在你我之间
It is over now.
现在结束了
Must go.
我要离开了
Those villagers shan’t pillage themselves.
那些村民不会自己抢劫自己
We must alert General Edward of this at once.
我们要立刻去通知爱德华将军
We’ve found it.
我们找到了
I hear you, ring-a-ling-a-ding-dong.
我听到铃♥声♥了
Okay, I’m coming… Hey, how’s it going?
我来了… 怎样
Hello, beast!
野兽
I come bearing the most terrific news!
我有超好消息
Yeah? Really?
是吗 真的
We have discovered your ship.
我们发现你的船了
The Knotfersail.
非航海号♥
Clever name.
好听的船名
You did it!
你们找到了
You found my boat. I’m actually going home.
你们找到我的船 我可以回家了
Hey, you guys can fix this thing, right?
你们能修好这玩意吧
Of course, you can. You’re incredibly awesome builders.
当然行 你们是能工巧匠
Yes!
赞啦
Darcy is about to read the best article ever.
达西会看到一篇最棒的报导
I’m talking Pulitzer.
普立兹奖水准的报导
“Slide to unlock.”
移♥动♥滑杆来解锁
What are you guys doing?
你们在干嘛
Is that my phone? Man, it takes a lickin’.
那是我的手♥机♥真是耐用
No signal, but I got 12 messages.
没讯号♥ 但有12条留言
Mr. Popularity.
我是大忙人
Hey, Gulliver. It’s me. It’s Darcy.
格列佛 是我 达西
I just realized why I felt like your writing came straight…
我终于知道为什么觉得你的文章很熟悉
out of Frommer’s. Because it does! Call me as soon as you get this.
因为是抄袭的 听到留言请回电
Sergeant Peacock, what’s it doing?
皮考克士官 他在干嘛
He’s checking his voicemail, General Edward.
他在听语♥音♥信箱 将军
What’s voicemail?
什么是语♥音♥信箱
Hey, Lemuel! It’s Darcy. I’ve totally forgiven you.
我是达西 我原谅你
Wait! No, I haven’t…
等等 我还没原谅
because now I have to get seasick on a boat to cover your butt!
我现在为帮你收拾烂摊子而晕船

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!