It’s working! Huzzah!
有用 万岁
Yeah, it’s working!
有用
Out of my way!
让开
How dare you evacuate yourself…
你竟敢如此泄洪
on our great and glorious king!
倒在伟大的国王身上
Sorry about the smell. I’ve been drinking sewer water.
抱歉味道有点怪 我喝水沟的水
This is grounds for execution!
杀头之罪
I know, that was pretty gross.
我知道 挺恶心的
Let me pull up my trousers.
让我先穿上裤子
Father!
父王
Father!
父王
You look glorious.
你气色真好
Thank you, my dear.
谢谢 亲爱的
Our savior!
我们的救世主
The beast!
大野兽
Beast! Beast! Beast!
野兽
You guys, it was nothing, really.
何足挂齿
I saw a fire…
有火灾
I had some water, I released!
我刚好有水 就放出来
Flood on aisle two.
水浸龙王庙
Does that translate here? Is that a joke here?
懂吗 知道是笑话吗
Flood on aisle two?
懂吗 知道是笑话吗
Thanks, you guys.
谢了 各位
The king requests the honor of your company…
国王邀请您赏脸
at a banquet this evening. Do you accept?
参加今晚的宴会 你接受吗
Yeah.
接受
On one condition.
但有一个条件放了
You free my friend, Horatio, and allow me to bring him as my plus one.
我朋友霍瑞修 并且让我带他一起参加
He is jailed for… unlawful courting. He must return.
他因不法求爱而入狱 他必须回去
That’s my condish!
那就是我的条件
One moment, if you will.
请等一下
Why are you doing this for me?
你为什么帮我
Because you’re my buddy. I’m not gonna go to this thing without you.
因为你是我朋友 你不去我就不去
I’m not gonna know anybody there. You have to come.
我又不认识任何人 你一定要去
Play it cool.
要有自信
The king requests the honor of your…
国王邀请您和您的随从傅霍瑞修
and Horatio the Glovier’s company at a royal banquet this evening. Do you accept?
参加今晚的宴会 你们接受吗
Yes, indeed.
是的
I can make it.
我可以参加
I’m forever indebted to you.
我永远都感激你
It’s not necessary. Instead, let’s just do this.
不需要那样 我们这样做吧
What is that?
什么意思
You pound it with your fist!
和我击拳
Come on, don’t leave me hanging.
别拒绝我
Now let’s go party!
我们来去晚宴吧
Is anyone gonna…
有没有人…
I’m just gonna go ahead and get this.
我直接拿来喝了
So, since you’re not…
既然你不是
from Blefuscia…
不来夫斯古人
where are you from…
那你是从哪里来的
beast?
野兽
Once again, totally cool to be just called Gulliver.
再说一次 叫我格列佛就好
Some people believe you’ve come from the Island Where We Dare Not Go.
有人说你来自禁忌岛
Is there any truth to this rumor?
这谣言是真的吗
No. Where’s the Island Where We Dare Not Go?
不是 禁忌岛是在哪
There…
那里
beyond the fog bank.
雾墙之外
I didn’t come through a fog bank.
我不是穿过雾墙来的
I’m from the island of Manhattan…
我来自曼哈顿岛
between the islands of…
就在斯塔顿岛
Staten and Long.
和长岛之间
This island of Manhattan, what sort of kingdom is it?
这个曼哈顿岛是什么王国
I’m not from a kingdom. I’m actually from a democracy.
不是什么王国
You see, we elect a president every four years.
是民♥主♥国家
You are so honorable…
我们每四年选一次总统
and courageous.
你真是勇敢又有胆量
Were you the president?
你是那里的总统吗
Of course, he was, Mother. Look at him.
他当然是 母后
He is the most powerful gentleman in all the land.
看看他 他是最强大的人
I’m so sorry if Mother embarrassed you.
很抱歉我母后失言了
No, it’s a common mistake to not think I was president.
不 常有人不认为我是总统
Were you a victorious president?
你是战绩赫赫的总统吗
Yeah. I was pretty victorious.
是啊 我战绩赫赫
Noble, as well?
也很尊贵
Yeah, I was super noble.
对 我极为尊贵
I was actually known as “President the Awesome.”
我的别称是至尊总统
“President the Awesome.”
至尊总统
Pretty unlikely title.
不太像真的别称
When do you return home, noble and awesome Gulliver?
你何时要回家 英勇的格列佛
Pretty soon, I suppose. Yes?
我想很快的 对吗?
I should imagine they’re falling apart without you…
我能想像没有你这伟大的英雄
their greatest hero.
他们会有多慌乱
Without my boat, looks like I’m stuck here.
找不到船 看来我走不了
Don’t worry. My army will find your boat.
放心 我的军队会找到你的船
In the meantime, we could find you accommodations.
在此同时 帮你找适合的居所
Like some hay to sleep on?
睡在稻草
Anything. Anything?
什么都行 什么都行
We are the finest builders in all the land. We can build you anything.
我们是能工巧匠 能建造任何东西
Seriously, we are ridiculously good builders.
说真的 我们是顶级工匠
And we are your servants, awesome Gulliver.
我们愿为你服务 英勇的格列佛
I don’t wanna take advantage, but…
我并不想占便宜 不过
It’s day seven of my stay here in Lilliput.
在小人国的第七天
At first, me and the little guys got off on the wrong foot…
一开始我和这些小人处得不好
but turns out they’re a pretty solid group of dudes.
其实他们很好相处
They’re building me a temporary place to live.
他们帮我建了一个暂时住所
They threw me an awesome party just for releasing myself…
专门为我的释放举办聚会
and the king sent out a search party to find my boat.
国王还派人搜寻我的船
In the meantime…
与此同时
I’m roughing it.
我过得很朴素
That is a good cup of joe.
咖啡泡得很好
Good morning!
早上好
Morning, Gulliver.
早上好 格列佛
Morning! Morning!
早上好 早上好
Top of the morning to you, fellas.
各位早安
Gulliver…
格列佛
your media room is ready.
你的大剧院准备好了
Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father.
欧比旺没告诉你 你父亲怎么了
He told me enough. He told me…
他说的够多了
you killed him!
他说你杀了他
No, Gulliver.
不 格列佛
I am your father.
我是你父亲
No way.
不会吧
This is an impossibility!
这不可能
Yet somehow, it seems completely inevitable.
然而似乎又是必然
Gulliver, you truly have lived a thousand lives.
格列佛 你的人生经历多姿多彩
King Theodore, it is time to perform our bi-weekly military exercises.
希奥多国王 该进行两周一次军事演习
Just one moment. We’re watching the stories…
等一下 我们正在看格列佛
of Gulliver’s life.
一生的故事
We have not missed a military exercise in over three hundred years.
陛下 我们三百年来从未中断过
Dude!
老兄
Get out of the way. We cannot see the screen!
让开 我们看不到舞台
Move! Move!
让开让开
The Titanic is sinking!
铁达尼号♥要沉了
But it was meant to be unsinkable.
可是它应该不会沉吗
I love you, Gulliver.
我爱你 格列佛
No, don’t do that.
不 别那样
You’re gonna make lots of babies…
你会生儿育女
and die in a warm bed in old age.
寿终正寝
I’m cold.
我好冷
And also…
还有…