Eat up! You have a busy day ahead of you, beast!
快吃 你今天行程满档 野兽
Enough with the beast!
别再叫我野兽了
I may be a giant, but I have feelings!
我也许是巨人 但我也有感觉
I think you’ll find that the hay…
我想若你把稻草
is a bit more digestible…
加点水
if mixed with some sewer water.
可能较好下咽
I’m sorry that my countrymen call you a beast.
很抱歉我的同胞叫你野兽
I do not think of you as a beast.
我不认为你是野兽
As a matter of fact, before you arrived…
事实上 在你来之前
I was the tallest man in Lilliput.
我是小人国最高的人
So I know how you feel.
所以我知道你的感受
Thanks, man.
谢了
I can’t reach you for a handshake. I’m Gulliver.
我没办法跟你握手 我叫格列佛
Horatio.
霍瑞修
You guys are so tiny.
你们好小只
Are you the only other prisoner in the whole dungeon?
地窖里的囚犯除我之外就只有你
I have been placed in this prison by the great and glorious…
我被伟大的爱德华将军
General Edward Edwardian…
囚禁在此
for sending a lascivious look to his betrothed…
因为我望了一眼
Princess Mary.
他的未婚妻玛丽公主
That’s it?
就因为这样
He put you in prison for hitting on his lady?
因为你望了一眼 就抓你
Dude, that is harsh.
太过份了吧
No, you must understand. I am of a lowly station.
你要明白 我的身分卑微
To legally court a woman of her stature…
要合法追求她这么高贵的女性
one must commit a valiant action…
须要有英勇战绩
and this is virtually impossible as a commoner.
这对于一个平民来说是不可能的
Come on, don’t be so hard on yourself. You seem like a cool guy.
别这么自贬身价 你看来不错
You could do something valiant.
你可以做出英勇战绩
General Edward has led countless crusades…
爱德华将军战绩无数
and is known far and wide for his bravery.
他的骁勇善战远近驰名
I’m no General Edward.
我远不及他
Well, no offense…
恕我直言
this Edward guy seems like kind of a lame ass.
爱德华看起来就是个蠢材
A lame what?
什么
It is my impression…
在我的印象中
that “lame ass”…
蠢材这个词
is a negative expression from whence you came.
在你来的地方是个贬义词汇
If this is the case…
若是这样
you shall be thrown in the stocks!
你就该被扔进笼子里
No, no, no! “Lame ass” means…
不对 蠢材是代表
great…
伟大
brave and courageous…
勇敢又有胆量
heart-of-a-lion man.
雄狮般的人
Is this the honorable truth?
这是实话吗
Yes, this is the honorable truth.
大实话
Then, I am not just…
那么 我就不只是
a lame ass.
蠢材
Oh, no.
绝对不只
I’m a big lame ass!
我是超级蠢材
The biggest!
超级无敌
I, General Edward Edwardian, am the biggest lame ass in all of the land!
我 爱德华将军是超级无敌蠢材
Heart of a lion.
雄狮般的人
Hurrah!
万岁
So, listen…
听着
now that you know we’re cool…
现在你明白我们不是敌人
what do you say you loosen up these shackles a bit?
何不干脆松开这些枷锁
No.
不行
It is time for your life of hard labor to begin.
你劳动的人生即将展开
Left!
向左
Forward!
向前
Left!
向左
Right!
向右
Left!
向左
Their defense system is operational.
他们的防卫系统正常运作中
We must move in stealthily.
我们必须隐密地前进
Left!
向左
Did I tell you to stop fanning, peasant? Sorry.
我让你停止扇风了吗 抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
They will be too busy with the fire to protect their princess.
他们会忙着灭火好保护公主
A fire!
失火了
A fire is two bells, that was three. It’s an attack!
火灾是响两声 那是三声 是攻击
No, it actually sounded more like…
听起来比较像两声
two bells, and then, a pause…
然后停顿一下
and then a third bell.
再响第三声
So, it’s an attack and a fire?
攻击加火灾了
The Blefuscians! The princess!
不来夫斯古国人 公主
To the castle, beast!
去城♥堡♥ 野兽
Left, right, left, right.
左 右 左 右
Faster, beast!
快点 野兽
Oh, no. The Blefuscians.
糟糕 不来夫斯古人
Do not kidnap me.
别绑♥架♥我
Please do not kidnap me.
请別绑♥架♥我
Why is she just standing there?
她为什么呆站在那里
Of course, she’s gonna get kidnapped if she…
她再站着 准会被绑♥架♥
You speak not of the princess. Down!
不准你谈论公主 跪下
I shall save you, my princess.
我会救你
My princess.
我的公主
Dude, I can help.
我能帮忙
We do not need your help, beast. You just stay here.
我们不需要你帮忙 留在这里
Nobody save the princess!
不准任何人救公主
He’ll never get to her in time. Please, you must save the princess.
他绝对来不及 你一定要救公主
But you heard that angry little dingleberry. He said I shouldn’t.
你听见那人说不准任何人救公主
I beg of you!
我求你
It is too late. You are kidnapped.
太迟了 你被绑♥架♥了
I am kidnapped!
我被绑♥架♥了
Not on my watch.
有我在就不行
Hop on, princess. Let’s get you out of here.
抓稳了 公主 我带你出去
Fear not, my darling! I am here to save you.
别怕 我来救你了
Where has she gone?
人呢
Oh, she has been kidnapped.
她被绑♥架♥了
There you go, Princess.
你自♥由♥了 公主
Thank you so much.
非常感谢你
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yes.
没事
Thank God.
感谢上天
The Blefuscians are retreating.
不来夫斯古人撤退了
We are to have a victory feast.
我们要举♥行♥一场庆功宴
How lovely.
太好了
The fire has raged out of control.
火势失控
My father is trapped!
父皇被困住了
You guys have to invest in a more efficient warning system.
你们得设计出有效的警报系统
Your Highness!
陛下
Out of the way. I have to put out a fire.
让开 我要去灭火
Out of the way.
借过
I’m coming through!
借过
The beast!
野兽
Yama-schatzi, that’s hot!
好烫
Princess, no!
公主 不要
Princess, you mustn’t.
公主 你不可以
Father! He’s burning!
父王他着火了
You have served me with great honor.
你忠心服侍我一生
We need access to a great deal of water.
需要大量的水
Do something!
快想办法
Oh, Lilliput, great kingdom…
小人国 伟大的王国
I do not wanna do this.
我不想这样做
You have a plan?
你有办法
I have a plan, but you’re not gonna like it.
我有办法 不过你不会喜欢的
Don’t look.
别看
Cease, beast!
停 巨人