我们的馆藏珍品在整个星系是最多的
We house the galaxy’s largest collection
动物 遗骸 不同物种应有尽有
of fauna, relics, and species of all manner.
容我为你们介绍
I present to you,
坦利亚·蒂万 收藏者
Taneleer Tivan, The Collector.
亲爱的卡魔拉
My dear Gamora.
能见到本尊真是荣幸
How wonderful to meet in the flesh.
省掉这些繁文缛节吧 蒂万
Let’s bypass the formalities, Tivan.
我们有你要的东西
We have what we discussed.
那边那个是什么东西
What is that thing there?
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
我从来没想到能遇见个格鲁特
I never thought I’d meet a Groot.
先生
Sir…
请务必把您的尸体卖♥♥给我
You must allow me to pay you now
我现在就付款
so that I may own your carcass.
当然了 要等您死后
At the moment of your death, of course.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
怎么 给你拿去做个椅子吗
Why, so he could turn you into a frickin’ chair?
这是你的宠物吗
That’s your pet?
-他的什么 -蒂万
– His what? – Tivan.
我们穿越大半个银河系 取来了灵球
We have been halfway around the galaxy, retrieving this Orb.
非常好 那么
Very well, then.
让我看看你们带来的东西
Let us see what you brought.
三块柯尼斯电池 七箱科他蒂种子
Three quarnyx batteries, seven cases of Cotati seeds.
不 要七箱 上次你寄过来的
No, cases. Last time, you sent me…
你得帮我传达个信息
You shall send a message for me.
我的新朋友们
My new friends.
在宇宙开创之前
Before creation itself,
一共有六个奇点
there were six singularities.
然后宇宙大爆♥炸♥创造了万物
Then the universe exploded into existence,
这六个奇点的残留物
and the remnants of these systems
被收集起来凝炼成宝石
were forged into concentrated ingots.
称作无限宝石
Infinity Stones.
这些宝石似乎
These stones, it seems,
只有拥有非凡的力量
can only be brandished
才能驾驭
by beings of extraordinary strength.
请看
Observe.
这些携带者借助宝石能摧毁整个文明
These carriers can use the Stone to mow down entire civilizations
跟收麦子一样易如反掌
like wheat in a field.
我已经快吓尿了
There’s a little pee coming out of me right now.
曾经有那么一次
Once, for a moment,
一个组织成功地共同控制了这股能量
a group was able to share the energy amongst themselves,
但即使是他们也很快被这力量摧毁了
but even they were quickly destroyed by it.
太美了
Beautiful.
无与伦比
Beyond compare.
我们都沉醉其中了 白毛
We’re all very fascinated, whitey.
但是快给钱
But we’d like to get paid.
你们希望用什么方式付款
How would you like to get paid?
你说呢 花♥花♥公♥子♥ 当然是现金
What do you think, fancy man? Units!
很好
Very well, then.
卡瑞娜
Carina.
别靠近
Stand back.
我再也不要做你的奴隶了
I will no longer be your slave!

No!
我了个
What the…
我怎么会相信蒂万
How could I think Tivan
知道如何控制宇宙灵球里的东西
could contain whatever was within the Orb?
你还拿着是要做什么
What do you still have it for?
不然怎么办 留在那儿吗
What are we gonna do, leave it in there?
你竟然还装进自己的荷包里了
I can’t believe you had that in your purse!
这是个背包 不是荷包
It’s not a purse, it’s a knapsack!
我们必须把这个交给新星军团
We have to bring this to the Nova Corps.
他们可能知道如何控制它
There’s a chance they can contain it.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我们正在被新星军团通缉
We’re wanted by the Nova Corps.
把它交给罗南就是了
Just give it to Ronan!
然后帮他毁了整个银河系吗
So he can destroy the galaxy?
怎么了你 突然变成圣人了吗
What are you, some saint all of a sudden?
银河系帮过你吗
What has the galaxy ever done for you?
你为什么想救它
Why would you wanna save it?
因为我就生活在这里面啊
Because I’m one of the idiots who lives in it!
彼得 听我说
Peter, listen to me.
绝不能让宝石落入罗南之手
We cannot allow the Stone to fall into Ronan’s hands.
我们现在就回你飞船
We have to go back to your ship,
然后送去新星
and deliver it to Nova.
好的 就这样 你说得对
Right, right, okay. I think you’re right.
或者我们可以把它交给某个
Or we could give it to somebody
不会逮捕我们的
who’s not going to arrest us,
大好人
who’s really nice
然后大赚一笔
for a whole lot of money.
我觉得这是个
I think it’s a really good
能两全其美的好方法
balance between both of your points of view.
你太卑鄙
You’re despicable.
太无♥耻♥
Dishonorable.
毫无信用
Faithless!
-不 -终于
– No. – At last!
我要面对我的仇敌并且亲手解决他了
I shall meet my foe and destroy him.
是你叫来了罗南
You called Ronan?
奎尔 别想跑 小子
Quill! Don’t you move, boy!
你敢跑 别挡道
Don’t you move! Get out of the way!
指控者罗南
Ronan the Accuser!
是你传送的信息吗
You are the one who transmitted the message?
你杀了我妻子
You killed my wife.
你杀了我女儿
You killed my daughter!
我都说了 你进不来的
I told you, you can’t fit.
在这儿等我回来
Now, wait here. I’ll be back.
是卡魔拉 她带着宇宙灵球逃走了
It is Gamora. She is escaping with the Orb.

No!
星云
Nebula,
去夺回宇宙灵球
retrieve the Orb.
宝石在最前面那个作业舱里
The Stone is in the furthest pod.
击落它
Bring it down!
火箭 掩护卡魔拉到米拉诺号♥
Rocket, keep them off Gamora until she gets to the Milano.
怎么掩护 这上面又没有武器
How? We’ve got no weaponry on these things.
这些作业舱都是工业级的
These pods are industrial grade.
基本上坚不可摧
They’re nearly indestructible.
那也吃不消死灵炮啊
Not against necroblasts, they’re not.
我可不是那个意思
That’s not what I’m saying.
借你飞船用一用
Let me borrow your ride.
我不记得杀过你家人
I don’t recall killing your family.
大概也不会记得杀过你
I doubt I’ll remember killing you, either.
奎尔 我被困住了 到不了米拉诺号♥
Quill, I’m trapped. I can’t make it to the Milano.
只能冲去外层空间了
I have to head out.
等等 这些作业舱不能飞到外层空间去
Wait! These things aren’t meant to go out there.
你太让我失望了 姐姐
You are a disappointment, sister.
在所有姐妹当中
Of all our siblings,
我最不讨厌的就是你
I hated you least.
星云 别这样
Nebula, please.
如果罗南得到了宝石
If Ronan gets this stone
-他会杀光我们所有人 -不是所有人
– He’ll kill us all. – Not all.
你活不到那时候
You will already be dead.
罗南 东西到手了
Ronan, it is done.
奎尔 算了
Quill, come on.
她的身体改造过 大概能撑几分钟
Her body mods should keep her alive a couple more minutes,
可我们没办法救她
but there’s nothing we can do for her.
这些作业舱在外面坚持不了多久的
These pods aren’t meant to be out here.
很快 我们也会像她一样
In a second, we’re gonna be in the same boat.
去他的
Aw, damn it.
奎尔
Quill?
勇度 勇度
Yondu! Yondu.
我是奎尔
This is Quill!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!