because otherwise, me and Groot
现在已经拿到赏金了
would be collecting that bounty right now,
至于你 已经被勇度和那些掠夺者
and you’d be getting drawn and quartered
五马分尸了
by Yondu and those Ravagers.
这些年想杀我的人可太多了
I’ve had a lot of folks try to kill me over the years.
怎么可能被一棵树和一只会说话的浣熊拿下
I ain’t about to be brought down by a tree and a talking raccoon.
等等
Hold.
-浣熊是什么鬼 -浣熊是什么鬼
– What’s a raccoon? – “What’s a raccoon?”
你自己就是啊 傻货
It’s what you are, stupid.
老子是这世上独一无二的
Ain’t no thing like me, except me.
这个宇宙灵球是《死吻》中的神秘箱子
So, this Orb has a real shiny blue suitcase,
《夺宝奇兵》里的约柜
Ark of the Covenant,
还是《马耳他雄鹰》里的雕像啊
Maltese Falcon sort of vibe.
-到底是什么 -我是格鲁特
– What is it? – I am Groot.
所以呢 那个宇宙灵球是什么
So what? What’s the Orb?
我对阴险的小偷没什么好说的
I have no words for an honorless thief.
你还是个想灭绝别人的疯子的走狗呢
Pretty high and mighty coming from the lackey
真理直气壮
of a genocidal maniac.
对 我知道你是谁
Yeah, I know who you are.
大家都知道你是谁
Anyone who’s anyone knows who you are.
对 我们知道你是谁
Yeah, we know who you are.
-她是谁 -我是格鲁特
– Who is she? – I am Groot.
你已经说过了
Yeah, you said that.
我不是来帮罗南拿回宇宙灵球的
I wasn’t retrieving the Orb for Ronan.
我背叛了他
I was betraying him.
我已经私下跟第三方买♥♥家谈好了
I had an agreement to sell it to a third party.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
你这句话说得
Well, that’s just as fascinating
跟之前89次一样令人耳目一新
as the first 89 times you told me that.
这爱心树什么毛病
What is wrong with Giving Tree, here?
他没法像你我这样正常说话
Well, he don’t know talking good like me and you.
所以他的词库里只有”我”
So his vocabulistics is limited to “I”
“是”和”格鲁特”三个词
and “am” and “Groot.”
顺序乱了都不行
Exclusively in that order.
你知道吗 我的忍♥耐就要到极限了
I tell you what, that’s gonna wear real thin, real fast.
给我放下
Put that away.
你个蓝皮怪 把那耳机摘下来
Listen to me, you big blue bastard. Take those headphones off.
那是我的 应该被扣押起来的
That’s mine. Those belong to impound.
那磁带还有播放器 都是我的
That tape and that player is mine!
那是1973年蓝色瑞典人的
Hooked on a Feeling,
《迷上一种感觉》
Blue Swede, 1973.
那是属于我的歌♥
That song belongs to me!
-你死定了 你死定了 -凶手
– You first! You first! – Murderer!
老子先宰了你 卡魔拉 你死定了
Coming for you first, Gamora! You’re dead!
你个垃圾 贱♥货♥
You’re scum! You’re scum!
我说过吧
It’s like I said,
她名头响着呢
she’s got a rep.
这里有好多囚犯的亲人
A lot of prisoners here have lost their families
都死在了罗南和他的狗腿子手下
to Ronan and his goons.
她最多撑一天
She’ll last a day, tops.
杀人犯
Murderer!
警卫会保护她的吧
The guards will protect her, right?
他们只管阻止我们逃出去
They’re here to stop us from getting out.
在里面怎么作死他们才不管
They don’t care what we do to each other inside.
无论未来有什么大风大浪
Whatever nightmares the future holds,
跟我的经历比起来 也都是
are dreams compared to what’s behind me.
瞧瞧这个新来的鲜肉
Check out the new meat.
我要把你浑身抹满古纳维恩液
I’m gonna slather you up in Gunavian jelly,
然后好好爽一发
and go to town…
先把话说清楚
Let’s make something clear.
这小子的菊花是我们的
This one here is our booty!
你们想动他
You wanna get to him,
先过我们这一关
you go through us!
或者 说得更准确些
Or, more accurately,
我们先做了你
we go through you.
我是他们的
I’m with them.
我恨你们
I hate you.
再结实的牢房♥也别想保你的命
No cell’s gonna protect you for long.
你死定了
You’re dead!
死定了
Dead!
把她带到浴室去
Take her down to the showers.
那里血迹容易清理
It’ll be easier to clean up the blood down there.
奎尔 你干什么去
Quill, where you going?
奎尔
Quill.
奎尔
Quill!
卡魔拉 我现在宣判你的死刑
Gamora, consider this a death sentence
为你对全银河系犯下的罪行偿命吧
for your crimes against the galaxy.
你敢
You dare?
你知道我是谁吧
You know who I am, yes?
你是德拉克斯
You’re Drax.
毁灭者
The Destroyer.
奎尔
Quill!
你知道我这名号♥怎么来的吧
And you know why they call me this.
你宰过罗南手下数十个恶棍
You slayed dozens of Ronan’s minions.
罗南杀了我妻子 奥薇特
Ronan murdered my wife, Ovette,
还有我女儿 卡玛莉亚
and my daughter, Camaria.
他将她们残杀致死
He slaughtered them where they stood.
但他却笑了
And he laughed!
奎尔
Quill?
她的命
Her life
轮不着你们来取
is not yours to take.
他杀了我家人
He killed my family.
我也要杀了他的家人
I shall kill one of his in return.
当然好 德拉克斯 给你 我
Of course, Drax. Here, I…
奎尔 你干什么
Quill! What are you doing?
我绝不是罗南或灭霸的家人
I’m no family to Ronan or Thanos.
我是你阻止他的唯一希望
I’m your only hope at stopping him.
女人 你的话对我一文不值
Woman, your words mean nothing to me!
-别 别别别别 -见鬼
– Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Hey! – Crap.
如果你的目标是杀了罗南
You know, if killing Ronan is truly your sole purpose,
杀了她也没法帮你实现目标
I don’t think this is the best way to go about it.
这贱女人不是也刺杀过你吗
Are you not the man this wench attempted to kill?
反正她也不是第一个
Well, I mean, she’s hardly the first woman
想杀我的女人了
to try and do that to me.
你看 这疤是一个巨火♥辣♥的拉贾克妞弄的
Look, this is from a smoking-hot Rajak girl.
拿叉子戳出来的
Stabbed me with a fork.
她不乐意我大清早就离她而去
Didn’t like me skipping out on her at sunrise.
这条疤是因为有个克里妞想把我的胸腔破开
I got, right here, a Kree girl tried to rip out my thorax.
我在和新星档案处
She caught me with this
一个瘦瘦的阿斯卡瓦里安妞
skinny little A’askavariian
鬼混时被她抓包了
who worked in Nova Records.
我只是想套些消息而已
I was trying to get information.
你见过阿斯卡瓦里安人吧
You ever see an A’askavariian?
她们长着触角 牙齿跟针一样
They have tentacles, and needles for teeth.
你觉得我真会看上…
If you think I’m seriously interested in that, then…
好吧你不在乎 但我想说的是
You don’t care. But here’s the point.
她背叛了罗南 他会来追杀她
She betrayed Ronan. He’s coming back for her.
等他自己找过来
And when he does,
到时你就可以
that’s when you…
我为什么要把手指放在他的喉咙上
Why would I put my finger on his throat?
啥
What?
这只是个手势
No, it’s a symbol.
这个手势表示你割了他的喉咙
This is a symbol for you slicing his throat.
我才不想割他的喉咙
I would not slice his throat.
我会一刀砍了他的脑袋
I would cut his head clean off.
这是通用手势啊 意思是杀人
It’s a general expression for you killing somebody.
你听说过 见过这手势 对吧
You’ve heard of this. You’ve seen this, right?
-你知道这什么意思吧 -知道 知道
– You know what that is. – Yeah. Yeah.
-人人都知道 -不知道 不知道
– Everyone knows. – No, no.
我就是想说 你最好留她一命
What I’m saying is, you want to keep her alive.
别帮你敌人的忙