妹妹 帮我们一起打败罗南吧
Sister, help us fight Ronan.
你很清楚他就是个疯子
You know he’s crazy.
你们俩都是疯子
I know you’re both crazy.

No!
什么鬼…
What the…?
滚出去
Get out!
你成功了
You did it!
之前我错了
I was mistaken.
我确实记得你家人
I do remember your family.
她们临死时的叫声
Their screams were
那么可悲 我
pitiful. I…
不 格鲁特
No, Groot!
别这样
You can’t.
你会死的
You’ll die.
为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
为什么
Why?
我们
We…

are…
格鲁特
Groot.
真是个白♥痴♥
I called him an idiot.
是你杀了格鲁特
You killed Groot!
看吧
Behold!
看这支银河护卫队
Your guardians of the galaxy.
你们护卫了什么
What fruit have they wrought?
现在我终于得偿所愿
Only that my father and his father
为我父亲和爷爷报了仇
shall finally know vengeance.
山达尔的子民
People of Xandar,
背弃你们卑微的信仰
the time has come to rejoice
迎接我的时刻到了
and renounce your paltry gods!
你们即将得到救赎
Your salvation is at hand.
听这几句
Listen to these words.
用力舞起来
Now bring it down hard!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
比舞啊 老兄 就我们俩
Dance-off, Bro. Me and you.
卡魔拉
Gamora.
委婉拒绝 收回邀请
Subtle. Take it back.
你到底在搞什么鬼
What are you doing?
分你的心啊 大蠢蛋
I’m distracting you, you big turd blossom.

No!
彼得 握住我的手
Peter! Take my hand!
握住我的手 彼得
Take my hand, Peter.
妈妈
Mom.
握住我的手
Take my hand!
你们只是凡人
You’re mortal!
怎么可能
How?
你不是说过吗 婊♥子♥
You said it yourself, bitch.
我们可是银河护卫队
We’re the Guardians of the Galaxy.
不错 不错
Well, well, well.
好一场光影盛宴
Quite the light show.
大团圆结局啊
Ain’t this sweet.
不过在你们嘿♥咻♥嘿♥咻♥之前
But you got some business to attend to
先给我把正事办了
before all the nookie-nookie starts.
彼得 你不能给他
Peter, you can’t. Peter.
你得三思 勇度
You gotta reconsider this, Yondu.
我不知道你要把它卖♥♥给谁
I don’t know who you’re selling this to,
不过能让宇宙安定平稳的唯一方法
but the only way the universe can survive
就是把它交给新星军团保管
is if you give it to the Nova Corps.
都说我长得像菩萨
I may be as pretty as an angel,
可我没有菩萨心肠
but I sure as hell ain’t one.
快交给我吧 孩子
Hand it over, son.
勇度
Yondu.
决不能打开宇宙灵球 你知道的吧
Do not open that Orb. You know that, right?
你也看见它的威力了
You’ve seen what it does to people.
奎尔这小子还挺懂事
Yeah, Quill turned out okay.
当初没有按他爹的要求把他送过去
It’s probably good we didn’t deliver him to his dad
也许是个正确的决定
like we was hired to do.
是啊 他爹就是个混球
Yeah, that guy was a jackass.
等他发现宇宙灵球被我掉包了
He is gonna be so pissed when he realizes
非气炸不可
I switched out the Orb on him.
他一定会砍死你 彼得
He was gonna kill you, Peter.
是啊
Oh, I know.
不过他也算是我唯一的亲人了
But he was about the only family I had.

No.
不止是他
He wasn’t.
你们怎么连这个都知道
Why would you even know this?
当初抓你回来后
When we arrested you,
我们发现你的神经系统有些异常
we noticed an anomaly in your nervous system,
于是帮你做了检查
so we had it checked out.
所以我不是地星人
I’m not Terran?
有一半血统来自地星
You are half Terran.
你母亲是地球人 至于你父亲
Your mother was of Earth. Your father, well,
他是某种我们从未接触过的远古生灵
he’s something very ancient we’ve never seen here before.
怪不得
That could be why
你握着宝石那么久却没事
you were able to hold the Stone for as long as you did.
你的朋友们来齐了
Your friends have arrived.
我谨代表新星军团
On behalf of the Nova Corps,
向你们致以最真诚的谢意
we’d like to express our profound gratitude
谢谢你们拯救了山达尔
for your help in saving Xandar.
你们可以跟随丹纳利安·戴
If you will follow Denarian Dey,
他有东西要带你们看
he has something to show you.
谢谢了 新星至尊
Thank you, Nova Prime.
你帮妻女报了仇
Your wife and child shall rest well
现在她们能安息了
knowing that you have avenged them.
是啊
Yes.
不过说到底罗南只是个傀儡
Of course, Ronan was only a puppet.
得杀掉灭霸才算报仇
It’s really Thanos I need to kill.
我们想保留它原本的样子
We tried to keep it as close to the original as possible.
已经尽全力做了相关修复了
We salvaged as much as we could.

I…
多谢了
Thank you.
我也有妻儿
I have a family.
多亏你她们才能活下来
They’re alive because of you.
你们的犯罪记录已经被抹掉了
Your criminal records have also been expunged.
不过还是得提醒你们
However, I have to warn
遵纪守法才是好公民
you against breaking any laws in the future.
问一下
Question.
如果我拿了一件很想要的
What if I see something that I want to take,
刚好又属于别人的东西呢
and it belongs to someone else?
你会被逮捕
You will be arrested.
可如果我比物主更想要那东西呢
But what if I want it more than the person who has it?
-还是违法的 -说不通啊
– It’s still illegal. – That doesn’t follow.
我更想要啊 长官 你懂吗
No, I want it more, sir. Do you understand?
笑什么
What are you laughing at?
干嘛拉我走 我不能和这位先生聊聊吗
Why? I can’t have a discussion with this gentleman?
如果谁把我惹毛了
What if someone does something irksome
然后我决定要抽了他的脊椎呢
and I decide to remove his spine?
那个
That’s…
那个应该算谋杀了
That’s actually murder.
最恶劣的犯罪之一
It’s one of the worst crimes of all.
所以 也是违法的
So… also illegal.
他们会老实待着的 戴
They’ll be fine, Dey.
我会看好他们的
I’m gonna keep an eye on ’em.

You?
对啊 我
Yeah. Me.
彼得
Peter,
我知道最近几个月对你来说很痛苦
I know these last few months have been hard for you.
其实我只是要去个更好的地方
But I’m going to a better place.
我会照顾好自己的
And I will be okay.
我会永远陪在你身边
And I will always be with you.
你是我生命的曙光
You are the light of my life.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!