我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
这并不粗鲁 这就是它的目的
It’s not rude, it’s what it’s here for.
德拉克斯 坐起来! 笨蛋
Drax, sit up! Idiot.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们的朋友
Our friend,
他要死了
he’s dying.
我们爱我们的朋友
We love our friend.
但他快死了
But he is dying.
那不是死 那已经死了
That’s not dying. That’s already dead.
他们会认为他已经死了
They’ll think he’s already dead.
他们会认为我们是来报仇的
They’ll think we are here on a quest for revenge.
德拉克斯 坐起来!
Drax, sit up!
这就是它在这里的目的 德拉克斯 不是
– That’s what it’s here for. – Drax, it isn’t.
它是为人们肩并肩而坐而设计的 把你的靴子从他们的枕头上拿下来
It’s made for people to sit shoulder to shoulder right next to each other. Get your boots off their pillows.
我很难相信它没有多种用途
I find it hard to believe it doesn’t have a multiple purpose.
对不起 我的朋友是个笨蛋
I’m sorry. My friend is a dumbass.
那和你的死是一样的
That’s the same as your dying.
你为什么批评一切?
Why do you criticize everything?
那为什么沙发这么长呢?
So why is the couch long then?
那是完全不同的声音
It was a totally different sound.
不 不是 啊! 死……呃! 笨蛋……看到了吗? 这是相同的
No it isn’t. Ugh! Dying… ugh! Dumbass… see? It’s the same.
好吧 伙计们 请问我可以继续吗?
Alright, guys. Can I proceed, please?
我们正在努力拯救我们的朋友
We’re trying to save our friend.
德拉克斯 我看见你了
Drax, I see you.
我知道现在这些对你来说都没有任何意义
I understand that none of this makes any sense to you right now.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help
在寻找一个男人
in finding a man.
我要画画 我要画出我们正在寻找的那个人
I’m gonna draw. I’m gonna draw the man that we’re looking for.
你看到她头上的东西了吗? 他有一件事…
You see the thing on her head? He has a thing…
那是令人愉快的
That is delightful.
给你
There you go.
你见过这个人吗?
Have you seen this man?
这是非常好的
That’s very good.
我可以稍后把它挂在我的公♥寓♥上吗?
Can I have that later to hang on my apartment, please?
是的 谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
他的名字? 他叫莫提奥?
His name? His name is Motio?
许多动机 那里?
Many Motios. There?
那个金字塔?
That pyramid?
车道上那是你的车吗?
Is that your car in the driveway?
德拉克斯 和火箭呆在这里
Drax, stay here with Rocket.
看着他 他们就是来找他的
Watch him, that’s who they’re coming for.
我想来! 不
– I want to come! – No.
螳螂 看着德拉克斯
Mantis, watch Drax.
格鲁特你知道如何处理这些
Groot, you know what to do with these.
压下去
Push down on it.
什么? 向下按
– What? – Push it down.
我正在压下去
I am pushing down on it.
按按钮
Push the button.
看起来你在推钥匙孔
Looks like you’re pushing the keyhole.
什么? 手柄下方有一个按钮
– What? – There’s a button under the handle.
按进去
Press that in.
好的 怎么办?
Okay. Now what?
开他妈的门!
Open the fucking door!
这是一个愚蠢的设计
That is a stupid design.
而且指示非常不清楚!
And the instructions were very unclear!
让我们获取密钥并拯救我们的朋友
Let’s get that pass key and save our friend.
我离开地球的时候才8岁 好吗? 为什么我会比你更了解驾驶其中一个?
I was 8 years old when I left Earth, okay? Why would I know any more about driving one of these than you do?
不要说你是自愿的
Don’t say you’re volunteering.
你要我开车? 我会开车 不!
– You want me to drive? I’ll drive. – No!
我不想让你开车 我懂了
I don’t want you to drive. I got this.
你一定是一只非常忠诚的宠物
You must be a really loyal pet
如果他们愿意为你做这一切
if they’re willing to do all this for you.
这就是完美社会?
This is the perfect society?
陛下…
Sire…
这个已经运行了两个小时而没有出汗
This one has been running for two hours without breaking a sweat.
太不可思议了 如果我…
That’s incredible, if I…
他们可以靠每天 30 卡路里的热量和每周一半的睡眠来生存 他们总是很开心
They can survive on 30 calories a day and half of sleep a week. They are always happy.
他们可以在两分钟内重新连接卡博内特里克斯核心
And they can rewire a carbonetrix core in under two minutes.
但她准备好迎接新的殖民地了吗?
But will she be ready for the new colony?
陛下 他们来了
Sire, they’re here.
开始了
Here we go.
我们是来看… 高级进化者在等你
– We’re here to see… – The High Evolutionary’s expecting you.
这意味着这是一个陷阱
Which means it is a trap.
这是一场对峙
It’s a face-off.
她留在这里
She stays here.
为什么? 反对武器的政策
– Why? – Policy against weaponry.
而你的手臂是一把枪
And your arm is a gun.
他很干净 我们走吧
– He’s clean. – Let’s go.

Hey.
会没事的
It’ll be okay.
移♥动♥它!
Move it!
你还好吗 火箭?
Are you okay, Rocket?
我和火箭现在玩?
Me and Rocket play now?
我现在不能 地板
I can’t right now, Floor.
你在干什么? 他们不会让我们自♥由♥的
– What are you doing? – They ain’t gonna set us free.
是的 他们是 火箭 我们现在随时都会去新世界
Yes they are, Rocket. We’re going to the new world any day now.
不 那不可能是真的
No, that can’t be true.
这是
It is.
他们想在早上杀了我们所有人
They wanna kill us all in the morning.
什么? 什么?
– What? – What?
但我会修好它
But I’m gonna fix it.
那是什么?
What is that?
这是一把钥匙
It’s a key.
我要用它让我们都离开这里
I’m gonna use it to get us all outta here.
我不知道这样做是否明智 火箭
I don’t know if that’s wise, Rocket.
我 火箭 走! 万岁 永远的朋友!
Me, Rocket, leave! Hurray, friends forever!
就在那个大厅下面
Just down that hall,
有船
there’s ships.
我知道 如果我们能找到一个 我就可以试行
I know that if we can get to one, I can pilot it.
然后我们一起飞走
And then we’ll all fly away together.
我们四个人 就像我们常说的 好吗?
The four of us, just like we always said, okay?
好吗?
Okay?
哇哦! 厉害 火箭! 天空 天空 天空!
Woohoo! Yippee, Rocket! Sky, sky, sky!
你做到了!
You did it!
你做到了!
You did it!
你做到了!
You did it!
拥有它真的很好—
It really is good to have—
是的 我想象你会做这样的事情
Yes, I imagined you’d do something like this.
回到笼子里 P13
Back in the cage, P13.
天空…
Sky…
火箭 牙齿 地板 现在就出发吧! 火箭 牙齿 地板 现在就出发吧!
Rocket, Teefs, Floor go now! Rocket, Teefs, Floor go now!
Q12 和 P13 从他们的围栏中逃脱了
Q12 and P13 escaped from their pens.
Q12 被瓦解了 但是…
Q12 is neutralized, but…
p13 还在外面
P13 is still out,
所以我需要帮助
so I’ll need assistance.
火箭, 牙齿 地板 现在就出发吧!
Rocket, Teefs, Floor go now!
火箭, 牙齿 地板 现在就出发吧!
Rocket, Teefs, Floor go now!
记住 不要伤到它的大脑
Remember, not to bruise its brain.
好的 P13!
Alright, P13!
你赢得了哭泣比赛 现在回到笼子里!
You win the crying contest, now back in the cage!
火箭, 牙齿 地板 现在就出发吧!
Rocket, Teefs, Floor go now!
去吧! 火箭 拜托!
Just go! Rocket, please!
火箭! 火箭!
Rocket! Rocket!
下来 快点!
Down here, hurry!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我对此有一种不好的预感
I have a bad feeling about this.
彼得刚刚告诉你留在这里
Peter just told you to stay here.
是的 那是他的错
Yeah well, that’s his fault.
他现在应该知道我从不做任何人告诉我的事情
He should know by now that I never do anything that anyone ever tells me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!