你把它们扔进了污染箱
You threw them in the contamination bin.
你关上门的那一刻 它就会把东西排到太空中
It expels stuff into space the moment you shut the door.
三分钟前 这将是有用的信息!
That would have been helpful information three minutes ago!
该死的 螳螂 你为什么不思考?
Dammit, Mantis, why don’t you ever think?
哦 我们又是在装生气吗?
Oh, are we pretending to be angry again?
螳螂 你这个混♥蛋♥!
Mantis, you asshole!
伙计们 集中注意力两秒钟
Guys, just focus for two seconds.
我们会找到另一条路离开这里 现在…
We’ll find another way out of here. Right now…
我们需要拯救火箭的生命
We need to save Rocket’s life.
星云、奎因和我会去查看记录并获得密钥
Nebula, Quinn and I will get to the records and get the pass key.
虫子和杜弗斯通过电梯进入太空港 这样 它就可以降落并带我们离开这里
Bug and doufus, access the spaceport thru the elevator so Tree can land and get us out of here.
哦 抱歉 没事
– Oh, apologies. – No problem.

Go.
这不是我的错 我不知道是什么东西 从来没有人告诉我
It’s not my fault I don’t know what something is. No one ever tells me.
我什至不想来这里
I didn’t even want to come here.
我需要看看你的…
I’m gonna need to see your…
你无可救药地爱着……爱着他
You’re hopelessly in love… with him.
不好了…
Oh, no…
嘿 嘿
– Hey. – Hey.
你今天怎么样?
How are you doing today?
我很好
I’m alright.
你叫什么名字?
What was your name again?
毁灭者德拉克斯
Drax the Destroyer.
这是一个多么可爱的名字
That’s such a lovely name.
我会为你开门的
I’ll get the door for you.
你回来的时候我会在这里 好吗? 当然
– I’ll be here when you come back out, okay? – Sure.
每一次
Every single time.
我的名字是脆鼻涕!
My name is Brittle Snorte!
欢迎来到 奥戈公♥司♥总部
Welcome to OrgoCorp headquarters.
300 多年来奥戈公♥司♥ 一直在全宇宙生产控制论植入物和基因升级
For over 300 years OrgoCorp has been producing cybernetic implants and genetic upgrades across the universe.
在高级进化者的注视下
Under the watchful eye of the High Evolutionary.
我们今天收到的那个警告 这两个不符合描述吗?
That warning we got today. Don’t those two match the description?
注意所有奥尔戈哨兵
Attention all Orgosentries.
那个经理应该有权访问记录
That manager should have access to the records.
如果密♥码♥在这里 她可以帮我们弄到
If the pass key is here, she can get it for us.
好的
All right.
我会处理这个 如何?
– I’ll handle this one. – How?
纯粹的星爵魅力
Pure Star-Lord charm.
我很高兴你第一次再次看到这个
I’m excited that you get to see this again for the first time.
嗨 尤拉
Hi, Yura.
尤拉 哦 尤拉
– Ura. – Oh, Ura.
你好 你好 我叫帕特里克·斯威兹
– Hi. – Hi, my name is Patrick Swayze.
我注意到你已经有一段时间了
I’ve been noticing you for quite a while.
每当你对自己微笑 当你认为没有人在看的时候
And whenever you smile to yourself, when you think nobody is looking,
它让我的每一天都变得更加美好
it makes my everyday a bit brighter.
我们需要你的手 它是否在你身上是你的选择!
We need your hand, and it’s your choice whether it’s on your body, or not!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
她永远不会为此而堕落
She was never gonna fall for that.
她完全喜欢我 伙计
She was totally into me, man.
我有点以为你是个混♥蛋♥
I kinda thought you were a douchebag.
哦 来吧
Oh, come on.
我们需要一个文件 什么文件?
– We need a file. – What file?
89P13 那会是什么吗?
89P13. Would that be something?
-不 -那么你对我们的使用就结束了
– No. – Then your use to us is over.
等等 等等 等等 等等!
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
听起来像物种标签
Sounds like a species tag.
给我们看一看!
Show us!
我们所有的研究都支持高进化论者的利他主义目标
All of our research supports the High Evolutionary’s altruistic objective,
创造一个乌托邦社会
of creating a utopian society.
那一定是太空港
That must be the spaceport.
哇哦
Whoa.
这是什么?
What is all this?
多年来使用 奥戈公♥司♥技术获得专利的物种
Species patented over the years using OrgoCorp tech.
奥戈公♥司♥创建的每个物种都有自己的个人文件
Every species Orgocorp has created has its own individual file.
对此我感到很抱歉 听我说 这不是我们做的事
I am so sorry about this. Listen to me, this is not the kinda thing we do.
哦 拜托 用微妙的刺戳来阻止它!
Oh, please, stop it with the subtle jabs!
老你永远不会这样做
Old you would’ve never done this.
你有一个比你自己更高的目标 即帮助他人的使命
You had a purpose higher than yourself, the calling to help people.
这就是您离开灭霸并组建守护者的原因
That’s why you left Thanos and formed the Guardians.
除了我没有组建守护者而且我几乎没有离开灭霸
Except I didn’t form the Guardians and I barely left Thanos.
不管你爱的是谁
Whoever it was that you were in love with,
不是我
it wasn’t me.
听起来更像她
It sounds more like her.
她? 什么?
– Her? – What?
太荒谬了… 别把我拖进去
– That’s ridiculous… – Do not drag me into this.
把它关掉! 什么?
– Knock it off! – What?
不要看着我 就像一只迷路的小狗需要一个安全的地方躺下!
Don’t look at me like a lost puppy needing a safe place to lie down!
我什么也没说
I didn’t say anything.
我只是从来没有注意到你的眼睛有多黑
I just never noticed how black your eyes were.
他们被我父亲取代了
They were replaced by my father
作为一种折磨的方式
as a method of torture.
他选了一套漂亮的
He picked a pretty set.
那里
There.
那是89P13的文件
That’s the file for 89P13.
不好了
Oh, no.
走!
Walk!
跑 跑
Run, run.
站住!
Stand down!
德拉克斯 我们应该逃跑
Drax, we should make a run for it.
或者我们可以战斗 跑
– Or we can fight. – Run.
战斗 跑!
– Fight. – Run!
战斗! 拿走他们!
– Fight! – Take ’em!
我们会做什么?
What are we going to do?
我有一个计划 它是什么?
– I got a plan. – What is it?
你们所有人 一起来…
All of you, come with—
所有人 放下武器 否则我会把这个女人的脑袋炸飞!
Everybody, lower your weapons or I blow this woman’s brain out!
那是计划?
That’s the plan?
你是一只小猫
You’re a kitty cat.
你想跳舞
You feel like dancing.
暴怒
Violent rage.
放下你的武器!
Lower your weapons!
现在杀了那个看起来像胡萝卜的 以表明我们是认真的
Now kill that one that looks like a carrot to show we mean business.
上帝! 过去的卡魔拉只是卑鄙!
God! Past Gamora’s just mean!
她总是那样 但我是坏人
She was always like that, and yet I was the bad guy.
我们不杀人!
We are not killing anyone!
退后!
Back off!
格鲁特 把鲍伊带给我们 现在!
Groot, bring the Bowie to us. Now!
对此我感到很抱歉 乌拉 哦拜托
– I’m so sorry about this, Ura. – Oh, please.
我们来这里是为了拯救我们朋友的生命 就这些
We’re here to save the life of our friend. That is all.
我们付钱让她帮我们进出
We paid her to help us get in and get out.
你会认为那意味着 “哦 我会帮助他们以一种没有人知道发生了什么的方式来做这件事 ”
You’d think that’d mean, “oh, I’m gonna help them do it in a way that no one knows what’s happening.”
但不是 她的意思是我要开枪打人 威胁人们的生命安全
But no. What she means is I’m gonna shoot people. Threaten people’s lives.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
现在我知道你可能会问“我为什么要相信她?” 嗯…
And now I know you’re probably asking “why would I trust her?” Well…
这是个好问题
That’s a good question.
答案是…
The answer is…
我们曾经相爱
We used to be in love.
是的 她是我的女朋友 只是她不记得了 因为那不是她
Yeah, she was my girlfriend. Only she doesn’t remember it because it wasn’t her.
因为她爸爸把她扔下了魔法悬崖 然后她就死了 然后我大发脾气 差点毁了半个宇宙
Because her dad threw her off a magic cliff and she died. Then I lost my temper and nearly destroyed half the universe.
她回来了 脱离过去 她在这里
And she came back. Out of the past. There she is.
过去死去的任何人都死了 不是她 为什么? 是魔法悬崖吗? 我不知道
Anyone else who died in the past stayed dead. Not her. Why? Was it the magic cliff? I don’t know.
我不是什么变♥态♥的无限宝石科学家
I’m not some freakin’ Infinity Stone scientist.
只是一些愚蠢的地球人遇到了一个女孩 坠入爱河
Just some dumbass Earth dude who met a girl, fell in love.
那个女孩死了
That girl died,
然后回来就是个混♥蛋♥
and then came back a total dick.
你遗漏了一些重要信息 但是…
You left out some important information, but…
这就是它的要点
That is the gist of it.
获得安全掌舵
Get to the security helm.
好的!
Okay!
每个人都趴在地板上 否则我们会把你的脑袋炸飞
Everybody down on the floor or we blow your brains out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!