这段录音已有 5000 多年的历史
This recording is over 5,000 years old.
哪个翻译的 是…
Which translated, is…
不是你现在的样子 而是你应该的样子
Be not as you are, but as you should be.
这是我们神圣的使命
It’s our sacred mission
接受我们周围嘈杂的声音
to take the cacophony of sounds around us
并将它变成一首歌♥
and turn it into a song.
拿一团不完美的生物物质 比如你
To take an imperfect clump of biological matter such as you,
并将其转化为某种……完美的东西
and transform it into something… perfect.
我们已经完成一半了 不是吗?
And we’re halfway there, aren’t we?
跟我来 P13
Come with me, P13.
我想给你看点东西
I’d like to show you something.
我们只有一个任务……
We have but a single quest…
打造完美物种
To create the perfect species,
和完美的社会
and the perfect society.
你 P13
You, P13,
是P89 的一部分
are part of batch 89.
但是在这里 对于P90
But here, with batch 90,
我已经制定了一个流程 我可以通过它来指导
I’ve developed a process by which I can guide
任何生物经过数百万年的程序化进化都会在瞬间发生变化
any organism through millions of years of programmed evolution changes, in a moment.
现在看…
See now…
有摩擦
There’s the rub.
出于某种原因 这些标本
For some reason, these specimens
也在他们的系统中过度生产乐高β微氨基蛋白
are also over producing the legobeta microsamino protein in their systems.
导致他们成为 好吧…
Causing them to be, well…
暴♥力♥ 我们不喜欢它
Violent. We don’t like it.
一个乌托邦不能让它的居民互相残杀 不是吗?
A utopia cannot have its denizens murdering one another, can it?
他们不能
They can’t.
不能 不能
– Can’t. – Can’t.
泰尔
Theel.
他们被编程为和平的 就像你一样
They’re programmed to be peaceful, like you.
但由于某种原因 它没有捕捉到
But for some reason, it’s not catching.
构造过滤器
Tectonic filters.
什么?
What?
他们禁止糖苷来源
They suppresaliding the glycusoride sources.
然后 噗噗噗噗……
And then, boop, boop, boop…
消除残余畸形
Absisting residual deformity.
然后 他们 使 嗯…
And then, they, make, um…
你怎么说?乐高β微氨基蛋白
– What do you say? – The legobeta Microsamino proteins.
是的 他们
Yeah, thems.
然后 愤怒的海龟
And then, angry turtleses.
那里 就是减压室
There, that’s the decompression chamber.
锁定
Lock in.

Go.
激活重力靴和手套
Activate gravity boots and gloves.
星云 走吧
Nebula, go.
所以你真的什么都不记得了?
So you really don’t remember anything?
比如?
Like what?
和我们在一起的时间 不
– Bunch of time with us. – No.
好吧 我们是… 我们什么都不是
– Well, we were… – We weren’t anything.
你和我… 那是我的另一个未来版本
– You and me… – That was some alternate future version of me.
不是我
Wasn’t me.
我们彼此相爱
We loved each other.
我不这么认为
I don’t think so.
我知道你什么都不记得了……
I know you don’t remember any of it…
你是我的一切
You were everything to me.
我想你
I miss you.
非常
So much.
有可能…
And maybe…
也许如果你敞开心扉接受它……
Maybe if you open yourself up to it…
有可能… 我不这么认为 奎因
– There’s a possibility… – I don’t think so, Quinn.
鹅毛笔 鹅毛笔
– Quill. – Quill.
我不这么认为
I don’t think so.
但我想说的是……
But what I’m trying to say…
彼得 你知道这是一条开放线路 对吧?
Peter, you know this is an open line, right?
什么? 我们正在倾听您所说的一切
– What? – We’re listening to everything you’re saying.
这很痛苦
And it is painful.
你现在才告诉我?
And you’re just telling me now?
我们希望它会自行停止
We were hoping it would stall on its own.
但我把它切换到私人
But I switched it over to private.
你按的是什么颜色的按钮?
What color button did you push?
蓝色的 对于蓝色西装
Blue. For the blue suit.
不好了 蓝色是所有人的开放线路
– Oh, no. – Blue is the open line for everyone.
橙色代表蓝色
Orange is for blue.
什么? 黑色代表橙色
– What? – Black is for orange.
黄色代表绿色 绿色代表红色
Yellow is for green. Green is for red.
红色代表黄色
And red is for yellow.
不 黄色是黄色
No, yellow is for yellow.
绿色代表红色 红色代表绿色
Green is for red. Red is for green.
我不这么认为 那就试试吧
– I don’t think so. – Try it, then.
你好!
Hello!
你是对的 我他妈的怎么会知道所有这些!?
– You were right. – How the hell am I supposed to know all of that!?
似乎很直观
Seems intuitive.
我们能回去救我们的朋友吗?
Can we get back to saving our friend?
让那个干♥扰♥器♥准备好更换防护罩
Get that jammer ready to change the shield.
伙计们?
Guys?
你想谈谈甜蜜的旅程吗? 加速度会压伤你的脊椎
You wanna talk about a sweet ride? The acceleration would crush your spine.
它拥有全新的福西卢克斯内核 你知道我在说什么吗?
It’s got that brand new Fusilux core. You know what I’m talking about?
哦耶 真的吗? 因为这是我编造的
– Oh, yeah. – Really? Because I just made that up.
哦 我以为你说的是别的
Oh, I thought you said something else.
卡尔亚大♥师♥
Master Karja.
不 你没有 我做到了……我做到了
– No, you didn’t. – I did… I did.
卡尔亚大♥师♥ 白色翅膀的某处似乎有物理缺口
Master Karja, there appears to be a physical breach in the white wing somewhere.
会不会是小故障?
Could it be a glitch?
有可能
Maybe?
我正在接触眼睛
I’m accessing the eye.
我看看能不能找到它
I’ll see if I can locate it.
减压舱里有某种异常 最好去看看 师♥父♥
There’s some sort of anomaly in the decompression chamber. Best to check it out, Master.
在上面
On it.
快点
Hurry.
我们把这些放在哪里?
Where do we put these?
这里! 把它们藏在这个储物柜里 直到我们离开
Here! Hide them in this locker until we leave.
快点
Hurry.
伙计们 那到底是什么?
What the hell was that, guys?
你在开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding me?
什么? 一个中性软木塞刚刚击中了卫星
– What? – A neutral cork just hit the satellite.
它在墙上烧了一个洞 你们这些天才 没有任何预防措施就直接把门打开了?
It’s burning a hole thru the wall. You geniuses just throw the door open without any precautionary procedure?
什么手续啊 老哥
What procedure, bro?
哦 你想让我们也为你阅读手册吗 兄弟?
Oh, you want us to read the manual for you too, bro?
你本可以杀死机翼中的所有人
You could have killed everyone in the wing.
没错 你们这些白♥痴♥!
Exactly, you idiots!
我也很生气
I’m angry, too.
不好了
Oh, no.
你没看到我们身上穿的这些地道的机械师制♥服♥吗?
Can’t you see these authentic mechanic uniforms we’re wearing on our bodies?
与我们的某些肤色比其他肤色更好地融合?
That blend in with some of our skin tones better than others?
对不起 我的朋友 他是老板的侄子 他是一个小…
Excuse my friend. He’s the boss’ nephew. He’s a little…
哦……哦
Oh… Oh.
是的 我……我也有一个
Yeah, I… I got one of those too.
这个? 这个 我喜欢 我很自豪…
This one? This one, I love. I’m so proud of…
你做的很棒 为你骄傲
You’re doing great. So proud of you.
但是这个……我只是……
But this one… I just…
他所做的一切都让我发疯
Everything he does drives me crazy.
我以为你说了别的东西 闭嘴
– I thought you said something else. – Shut up.
我发誓我要扼杀他
I swear I’m gonna throttle him.
我会因为谋杀而入狱 我是
I’m gonna go to jail for murder. I am.
你们怎么来的这么快?
How did you guys get here so fast?
老实说 谢天谢地 我们刚好在它烧毁之前就进去了
Gonna be honest with you, we just happened in before it burned all the way through, thankfully.
幸好你在这儿
Good thing you were here.
好了 伙计们 把它包起来
Alright guys, wrap it up.
看来我们都清楚了
Looks like we’re all clear here.
我们的宇航服!
Our spacesuits!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!