你是个可憎之物!
You are an abomination!
只不过是一步 在我的道路上!
Nothing more than a step, on my path!
你这个变♥态♥的小怪物!
You freakish little monster!
你怎么敢认为你更多?
How dare you think you are more?
8-9-P-1-3!
8-9-P-1-3!
名字叫火箭 火箭浣熊
The name’s Rocket. Rocket Raccoon.
他的脸掉下来了
His face came off.
这是一个面具
It’s a mask.
看看你对我做了什么
Look what you did to me.
为了什么?
For what?
所有我想做的…
All I wanted to do…
是为了让事情变得完美
was to make things perfect.
你不想让事情变得完美
You didn’t want to make things perfect.
你只是讨厌事物本来的样子
You just hated things the way they are.
杀了他
Kill him.
为什么?
Why?
因为我是一个该死的银河护卫队
Because I’m a freakin’ Guardian of the Galaxy.
我们必须离开这里 现在
We have to get out of here, now.
我们必须拯救他们
We have to save them
我们已经把所有的孩子都带上了
We’ve got all the kids on board.
不 皮特 其余的
No, Pete. The rest of them.
快点! 来吧 移♥动♥
Come on! Come on, move.
移♥动♥它
Move it.
哇哦
Whoa.
快点
Come on.
好啦好啦
Come on, come on.
我认为我们将自己局限于更高的生命形式
I thought we were limiting ourselves to the higher life forms.
我也是
Me, too.
去宝贝们 去吧 宝贝们
Go babies. Go, babies.
走!
Go!
我受不了……很多……
I cannot hold… much…
鹅毛笔!
Quill!
快点!
Hurry!
彼得!
Peter!
彼得
Peter.
做过某事…
Did that…
… 看起来不错?
… look cool?
快点
Come on.
科斯莫
Cosmo.
我还好
I’m okay.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
谢谢 告诉他们我会是对的…
Thanks, just tell them I’m gonna be right…
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
是的 和你一起工作也很好
Yeah. It’s good working with you too.
嘿卡魔拉 你准备好了吗?
Hey Gamora, are you ready?
是的
Yeah.
你知道我仍然不是你想要我成为的人
You know I’m still not who you want me to be.
我知道
I know.
但你并不是那么坏
But who you are ain’t so bad.
我敢打赌我们很有趣
I bet we were fun.
就像你不相信一样
Like you wouldn’t believe.
好的
All right.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我想我需要和每个人谈谈
I think I need to talk to everybody.
那么 你要离开吗?
So, you’re gonna leave?
在我8岁的时候 我的妈妈就死在了我的面前 从那以后我就一直在跑
My mother died in front of me when I was 8 years old and I have been running ever since.
我需要花些时间
I’m gonna need to take some time.
学习如何游泳
Learn how to swim.
我也是
I as well.
我爱你们
I love you all.
我愿意
I do.
但在我的一生中 我做任何自我想做的事
But my whole life, I did whatever Ego wanted.
然后我做了守护者想要的任何事情
And then I did whatever the Guardians wanted.
我需要出去发现我想要的东西
I need to go out and discover what I want.
我会跟你一起去 没有德拉克斯
– I will come with you. – No Drax.
这就是重点
That’s the whole point.
但是你需要有人保护你
But you need someone to protect you.
我没有 还不错
– I don’t. – Not in a bad way.
只是因为你难以置信的弱点
Just because of your incredible weakness.
哦 我的上帝 你太令人沮丧了
Oh, my God, you’re so frustrating.
德拉克斯 我需要你在这里
Drax, I need you here.
我们正在建设一个新社会
We’re building a new society.
我需要我能为那些孩子们获得的所有支持
I need all the support I can get for those children out there.
今天 我看到了你是谁
Today, I saw who you are.
你不是天生的破坏者
You weren’t born to be a destroyer.
你天生就是当爸爸的
You were born to be a dad.
那么你会领导守护者吗?
So you’ll lead the Guardians then?

No.
我要领导这个城市
I’m going to lead the city.
让它成为我从未有过的家
Make it the type of home I never had.
就是这样吗?
So that’s it?
护卫队没了?
The group’s over?

No.
银河系仍然需要它的守护者
The galaxy still needs its guardians.
而你 将成为比我以往任何时候都更好的领导者……
And you, will make a better leader than I ever was…
队长
Captain.
我爱你们
I love you, guys.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我想我可能走错了……
I think I might be at the wrong…
我在找杰森·奎尔?
I’m looking for Jason Quill?
是的 进来
Yes. Come in.
皮特
Pete.
嗨 爷爷
Hi, Grandpa.
好的 你最喜欢的音乐表演怎么样?
Okay, how about your favorite musical act?
菲拉 你先
Phyla, you first.
布兰妮斯皮尔斯和科恩
Britney Spears and Korn.
不错的选择 我得和那个人一起去
– Good choices. – I gotta go with the man.
加思·布鲁克斯
Garth Brooks.
木匠乐队没有一首烂歌♥
The Carpenters did not have a single bad song.
阿德里安·贝卢
Adrian Belew.
既是独奏 也是他与绯红之王的合作
Both solo, and his work with King Crimson.
你呢 队长?
What about you, captain?
哦 这个有点特别
Oh, this one’s kinda special.
♪ 来得到你的爱 ♪
♪ come and get your love ♪
猜猜他们在这里
Guess they’re here.
呃…
Well…
如果你们都想冷静一下 我可以独自解决这个问题
I can handle this by my lonesome if you all wanna chill.
不 不 如果我们一起做它会很快
Nah, nah, it’ll go fast if we all do it together.
格鲁特 醒醒
Groot, wake up.
有没有人为他们感到有点难过?
Does anyone feel a little sad for them?
好 当然 但这些市民无法保护自己
Yeah, sure. But these townsfolk can’t protect themselves.
听你的话 队长
On your word, Captain.
说得对
Word.
如果她需要帮忙修剪草坪 我会帮她做 但这有点像是她儿子的工作
If she needs help mowing the lawn, I’ll do it but it kinda feel like her son’s job.
她会坐在门廊上看我做吗?
Is she gonna sit on the porch and watch me do it?
就像 一个 45 岁的男人 静静地修剪他的草坪……
Like, a 45 year old man, quietly mowing his lawn…
只是感觉很奇怪
It just feels weird.
别让我开始
Don’t get me started.
好吗?
All right?
我有点想知道
I kinda wanna know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!