But I was young…
贪心 愚蠢
and greedy, and stupid.
就像你 偷了那些电池
Like you stealing those batteries.
那更多是德拉克斯干的
That was mostly Drax.
我和斯塔卡 还有其他船长
Me and Stakar and the other captains…
我们跟你和你的朋友很像
we weren’t so different from you and your friends.
那是我唯一的家庭
The only family I ever had.
我违反准则后
When I broke the code…
他们流放了我
they exiled me.
我活该如此
This is what I deserve.
等等 矫情女王
Slow down, drama queen.
你或许是活该 但我不是
You might deserve this, but I don’t.
我们得逃出去
We gotta get outta here.
奎尔呢
Where’s Quill?
他跟他老爸走了
He went off with his old man.
-伊戈 -对
– Ego? – Yeah.
今天净是些蠢蛋名字
It’s a day for dumbass names.
你笑了 就那么一刻 我有种温暖的感觉
You’re smiling. And for a second, I got a warm feeling.
但你那一口烂牙毁了这感觉
But then it was ruined by those disgusting-ass teeth.
你是职业混♥蛋♥吗
You like a professional asshole or what?
挺专业的反正
Pretty much a pro.
你为什么没像说好的那样把奎尔送去给伊戈
Why didn’t you deliver Quill to Ego like you promised?
他很瘦小
He was skinny.
能钻进我们钻不进的地方 适合偷盗
Could fit into places we couldn’t. Good for thievin’.
我知道我们怎么出去了
I got an idea on how to get outta here.
但我需要你的小朋友
But we’re gonna need your little friend.
吉祥物 吉祥物
Mascot, mascot, mascot…
小家伙好激动 该喝一杯
Little fellow’s all worked up! He needs a drink!
看他气成那样多可爱
Look how cute it is when it’s all riled up.
他太有趣了
He’s goddang precious!
小树枝
Hey, twig!
过来
Come here.
过来
Come on.
天呐 他们把你怎么了
Man… what did they do to you?
你想帮我们出去吗
You wanna help us get outta here?
我需要你去找样东西 然后拿来给我
There’s something I need you to get, and bring back to me.
在船长室 有个原型机机械鳍
In the captain’s quarters, there’s a prototype fin…
就是我脑袋上戴的那玩意
the thing I wore on my head.
床铺旁边有个抽屉 就在里面 红色的
There’s a drawer next to the bunk. It’s in that. It’s red.
懂了吗
You got it?
那是我的内♥裤♥
That’s my underwears.
嗯 我就觉得
Yeah, I was pretty sure
他根本就没听懂你说什么
he didn’t know what you were talkin’ about.
你得解释得更细致点
You have to explain it more careful.
是个原型机机械鳍
It’s a prototype fin.
那是只奥罗尼 机械鳍 格鲁特
That’s an orloni. It’s a fin, Groot.
这次你来解释
You explain it this time.
好吧
All right.
那是沃克的眼睛
That’s Vorker’s eye.
他睡觉时会拿下来
He takes it out when he sleeps.
去 再找
Go. Look again.
把眼睛留下
But leave the eye here.
干吗
Why?
等他明早醒来
He’s gonna wake up tomorrow
会不知道
and he’s not gonna know
他的眼睛去哪了
where his eye is!
那是张桌子
That’s a desk.
我们说了那玩意才这么大
We told you it was this big.
拜托告诉我你们船上有个冰箱
Tell me you guys have a refrigerator somewhere
里面全是切下来的人脚趾
with a bunch of severed human toes.
好吧 那我们说好永远不再提这事了
Okay. Then let’s just agree to never discuss this.
你要打开的抽屉 上面有这个标志
The drawer you wanna open has this symbol on it.
好吗
Okay?
什么 不
What? No!
他以为你要他把那个当帽子戴
He thinks you want him to wear it as a hat.
我不是那么说的
That’s not what I said!
-我是格鲁特 -他很庆幸你不要求他那么做
– I am Groot. – He’s relieved you don’t want him to.
-我是格鲁特 -他讨厌帽子
– I am Groot. – He hates hats.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
讨厌任何人戴帽子 不仅是他自己
On anyone, not just himself.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
你还以为谁的脑袋形状很怪
One minute you think someone has a weird-shaped head
结果转眼发现
the next minute it’s just because
原来那脑袋上戴了顶帽子
you realize part of that head is the hat.
所以你才不喜欢帽子
That’s why you don’t like hats?
这些话非得现在说吗
This is an important conversation right now?
不是那个
That ain’t it.
我并没想哗变的
I didn’t mean to do a mutiny.
他们杀了我所有的朋友
They killed all my friends.
准备释放第三飞行舱
Get the third quadrant ready for release.
还有件事
One more thing.
船上有奎尔那些老歌♥的备份吗
You got any clones of Quill’s old music on the ship?
他拿走了
He’s got it!
勇度拿走了机械鳍
Yondu’s got the fin!
上
Go!
下面
Down there!
你个疯子
You maniac.
你会炸掉整艘船的
The whole ship’s gonna blow.
不会是整艘船
Not the whole ship.
你是谁
Who is this?
我要把勇度的飞船的坐标发你
I am sending you the coordinates for Yondu’s ship.
-释放飞行舱 -是 船长
– Release the quadrant! – Aye, Captain!
我只求一件事
I only ask one thing.
你们的大祭司
That your High Priestess
要告诉他是谁注定了他的毁灭
tell him the name of the man what sealed his fate.
电击脸
Taserface!
去哪 船长
Where to, Captain?
伊戈
Ego.
不行
No, boy!
对于哺乳类来说
It ain’t healthy for a mammalian body
一下跳跃50次以上对身体有害
to hop more than 50 jumps at a time.
我知道
I know that.
我们要跳700次了
We are about to do 700!
那么这一切有一天都可能属于我喽
So I guess this could all be mine someday.
火箭 火箭 你在吗
Rocket? Rocket, are you there?
你在干什么 彼得
What are you doing, Peter?
跟我跳舞吧
Dance with me.
我才不跟你跳舞
I’m not going to dance with you.
这是山姆·库克的歌♥
This is Sam Cooke
他可是地球最伟大的歌♥手之一
one of the greatest Earth singers of all time.
德拉克斯觉得你不是个舞者
Drax thinks you’re not a dancer.
你要是敢把这件事说出去
If you ever tell anyone about this…
我就杀了你
I will kill you.
我们什么时候处理一下
When are we gonna do something about this
我们之间心照不宣的情愫啊
unspoken thing between us?
什么心照不宣的情愫
What unspoken thing?
就是
This…
像《欢乐酒店》里 萨姆和黛安那样
Cheers, Sam and Diane…
电视剧里相互喜欢的一男一女
a guy and a girl on a TV show who dig each other…
但他们从不说破 否则收视率就要下降了
but never say it because if they do, the ratings would go down…
就这种的
sort of thing.
才没有什么心照不宣的情愫
There’s no unspoken thing.
这是22条军规 如果你说了
Well, it’s a catch-22, because if you said it,
那就不叫心照不宣了
then it would be spoken
那你就是撒谎了 所以你不说
and you would be a liar. So, by not saying it…
反而是在说实话 也就是承认有
you are telling the truth, and admitting that there is.
不 我不是那个…
No, that’s not what I…
我们现在应该说的
What we should be discussing right now
是这地方
is something about this place.
有点不对劲
It doesn’t feel right.
你说什么呢