Enough!
重点是 我们没那么蠢
The point is, we ain’t stupid enough
会帮忙把银河护卫队杀掉
to help kill the Guardians of the Galaxy!
整个新星军团都不会放过我们的
The whole dang Nova Corps would be on us.
这样不对
That ain’t right!
我就说这一次 船长
I just gotta say it this one time, Captain.
不管奎尔背叛你几次
No matter how many times Quill betrays you
你都会保护他 就好像我们其他人都不重要
you protect him like none of the rest of us much matter!
是啊
Yeah!
我才是会支持你的人
I’m the one what sticks up for you!
别激动 克拉林
Take it easy, Kraglin.
说对了 伙计 他是心变软了
Damn straight, lad. He’s gone soft.
或许改换个领导人了
Suppose it’s time for a change in leadership.
放下你们的枪
Put your damn guns down!
这事肯定是可以和平解决的 各位
There must be some kind of peaceful resolution to this, fellas.
哪怕是武力解决也好 只要我站那边
Or even a violent one where I’m standing over there.
你们好啊 小伙子们
Well, hello, boys.
没熟
It’s not ripe.
各位 欢迎来到我的世界
Welcome, everyone, to my world.
你有自己的星球
You have your own planet?
没什么的 也不比地球的月亮大
Come on. No larger than your Earth’s Moon.
谦逊
Humility.
我喜欢
I like it.
我也是个非常谦虚的人
I, too, am extraordinarily humble.
你有自己的星球
You own a planet
还能不♥穿♥太空服就干掉几十艘飞船
and can destroy two dozen spaceships without a suit.
你究竟是什么人
What are you exactly?
我是所谓的天神 亲爱的
I’m what’s called a Celestial, sweetheart.
天神 你是个神吗
A Celestial, like a god?
就是个普通神 儿子
Small “G,” Son.
至少在我跟德拉克斯一样谦逊的日子里是的
At least on the days I’m feeling humble as Drax.
我也不知道我究竟从哪来
I don’t know where I came from exactly.
我最初的记忆是闪烁
First thing I remember is flickering
漂浮在宇宙中
adrift in the cosmos utterly
完全孤独地存在着
and entirely alone.
经历了数百万年
Over millions of years
我学会了控制我周围的分子
I learned to control the molecules around me.
我越来越聪明 越来越强大
I grew smarter and stronger.
我不断地建造着
And I continued building from there…
一层又一层
layer by layer…
最终建成了你们现在脚下的星球
the very planet you walk on now.
但我不满足
But I wanted more.
我渴望
I desired…
意义
meaning.
我想着 这宇宙中肯定还有
“There must be some life out there in the universe…
我之外的生命
“Besides just me,” I thought.
于是 我立志要找到生命
And so, I set myself the task of finding it.
我创造了
I created…
我所想象的生物生命
what I imagined biological life to be like…
包括最细微的细节
down to the most minute detail.
你做老二了吗
Did you make a penis?
哥们
Dude!
你什么毛病啊
What is wrong with you?
如果他是个星球 怎么能跟你母亲造人啊
If he is a planet, how could he make a baby with your mother?
他会压扁她的
He would smush her!
我不想听我父母是怎么…
I don’t need to hear how my parents…
为什么
Why?
我父亲每年冬至
My father would tell the story of
都会讲述他让我母亲怀孕的故事
impregnating my mother every winter solstice.
太恶心了
That’s disgusting.
那很美
It was beautiful.
你们地球人真有病
You Earthers have hang-ups.
是啊 德拉克斯 我有老二
Yes, Drax, I got a penis.
谢谢
Thank you!
而且不赖
It’s not half bad.
我还有痛觉 消化系统
I’ve also got pain receptors, and a digestive system and
和所有附带的一切
all the accompanying junk.
我想真正地体验为人
I wanted to experience what it truly meant to be human
于是我探索群星
as I set out amongst the stars…
直到我找到了
until I found…
我所寻找的
what I sought.
生命
Life.
我在这宇宙中终究不是孤独的
I was not alone in the universe after all.
你什么时候认识我母亲的
When did you meet my mother?
不久之后
Not long after.
是梅瑞狄斯让我第一次体验了爱
It was with Meredith that I first experienced love.
我
I
喊她我的水百合
called her my river lily.
那份爱 彼得
And from that love, Peter…
创造了你
you.
我找了你好久
I have searched for you for so long.
当我听说一个地球人
And when I heard of a man from Earth
手握无限宝石还能不死
who held an Infinity Stone in his hand without dying…
我就知道你一定是我所爱的女人的儿子
I knew you must be the son of the woman I loved.
如果你爱她 为什么要离开她
If you loved her, why did you leave her?
这是哗变
This is mutiny!
这是哗变
This is mutiny!
这是哗变
This is mutiny!
你们这些渣滓
You’re scum!
船长
Captain!
救我啊
Help me! Please!
船长
Captain!
是你害死了那些人
You’re the one what killed those men
你领他们走错了路
by leading them down the wrong path.
因为你软弱
Because you’re weak.
还愚蠢
And stupid!
现在 掠夺者
It’s time for the Ravagers
要再次恢复荣誉 追随新船长
to rise once again to glory with a new captain…
电击脸
Taserface!
抱歉 抱歉 你名叫
I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Your name is…
电击脸
It’s Taserface?
没错
That’s right.
你的脸有电击能力吗
Do you shoot tasers out of your face?
是个比喻
It’s metaphorical!
是啊
Yeah!
比喻什么
For what?
比喻
For
这个名字能让任何
it is a name what strikes fear
听到它的人 心生恐惧
into the hearts of anyone what hears it.
嗯
Okay.
好吧
Okay…
随你说吧
whatever you say.
你闭嘴
You shut up.
你就是下一个
You’re next.
尤冬塔 我等了好久…
Udonta, I have waited a long time to do…
怎么了
What?
对不起 真对不起
I’m sorry. I am so sorry!
我就是一直在想象 先生 你早上醒来
I just keep imagining you waking up in the morning, sir,
看着镜子
looking in the mirror
严肃地对自己说
and then in all seriousness saying to yourself,
“知道什么名字特别拽吗 电击脸”
“You know what would be a really kick-ass name? Taserface!”
我想象你就是这样
That’s how I hear you in my head!
你的第二选择是什么
What was your second choice?
阴囊帽吗
Scrotum Hat?
新计划 我们先杀你
New plan. We’re killing you first.
好吧
Well,
死也比做一辈子的
dying is certainly better than having to live an entire life
混♥蛋♥白♥痴♥ 觉得电击脸很酷强
as a moronic shitbag who thinks Taserface is a cool name.
今天就杀到这儿吧
That’s enough killing for today.
她是灭霸的女儿
She’s the daughter of Thanos.
我以为你是银河系头号♥的施虐狂