Look. Look!
好漂亮
Oh, it’s beautiful!
我还担心它会不适应土壤
I was afraid it wouldn’t take to the soil…
但它迅速扎了根
but it rooted quickly.
不久 它就会到处都是了
And soon, it’ll be everywhere.
遍布宇宙
All across the universe.
我不知道你在说什么
Well, I don’t know what you’re talking about…
但我喜欢你说话的样子
but I like the way you say it.
我的心属于你
My heart is yours…
梅瑞狄斯·奎尔
Meredith Quill.
我不敢相信我爱上了一个太空人
I can’t believe I fell in love with a spaceman.
准备大展身手 混♥蛋♥们
Showtime, a-holes!
它随时会来
It will be here any minute.
那就是它倒霉了
Which will be its loss.
我以为你的武器是剑
I thought your thing was a sword?
我们受雇 阻止一个跨纬度怪物
We’ve been hired to stop an interdimensional beast
汲取这些电池的能量
from feeding on those batteries,
难道我还拿剑对付它
and I’m gonna stop it with a sword?
剑是你的武器 枪是我的专属嘛
It’s just, swords were your thing and guns were mine.
但好吧 我们现在都用枪了
But I guess we’re both doing guns now.
我之前不知道而已
I just didn’t know that.
德拉克斯 你为什么没穿火箭的飞行装置
Drax, why aren’t you wearing one of Rocket’s aero-rigs?
穿上疼
It hurts.
穿上疼
It hurts?
我乳♥头♥很敏感
I have sensitive nipples.
“我乳♥头♥疼 我的天啊”
“My nipples hurt! Oh, goodness me!”
那他呢 他在干什么
What about him? What’s he doing?
我在组装这个 这样就能边干活边听歌♥了
I’m finishing this so we can listen to tunes while we work.
这怎么重要了
How is that a priority?
怪奎尔啊 是他那么爱听歌♥
Blame Quill. He’s the one who loves music so much.
不 其实我同意德拉克斯
No, I actually agree with Drax on this.
现在那个可不重要
That’s hardly important right now.
好吧 好啊 奎尔
Okay. Sure, Quill.
不 认真的 我同意德拉克斯
No, seriously, I side with Drax.
我懂 你现在非常认真
No, I understand that. You’re being very serious right now.
我能清楚看见你在眨眼
I can clearly see you winking.
该死 我眨的是左眼吗
Damn it. I’m using my left eye?
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
他们没斜眼看你
They were not looking at you funny.
要动真格的了
Well, that’s intense.
格鲁特
Groot!
格鲁特 快闪开 你会受伤的
Groot, get out of the way! You’re gonna get hurt!
不不 快吐出来
No! No! Spit it out!
快点
Come on!
真恶心
Disgusting!
这怪物的皮太厚了 从外面刺不♥穿♥
The beast’s hide is too thick to be pierced from the outside.
必须从里面切穿它
I must cut through it from the inside.
不不 德拉克斯 等等
No, no! Drax, wait a minute!
德拉克斯
Drax!
他干什么
What is he doing?
他说皮太厚了
He said the skin is too thick
从外面刺不♥穿♥ 所以他
to be pierced from the outside, so he…
-这根本没道理 -我想告诉他来着
– That doesn’t make any sense! – I tried telling him that!
它的皮不管内外
Skin is the same level of thickness
都一样厚
from the inside as from the outside!
我意识到了
I realize that.
它脖子上有个切口
There is a cut on its neck.
火箭 让它抬头
Rocket, get it to look up.
你个大海猴子 看上面
Hey, you giant Sea-Monkey! Up here!
小心 奎尔
Watch it, Quill!
太棒了 我一个人打败了这头怪物
Yes! I have single-handedly vanquished the beast!
怎么了
What?
它们叫什么来着
What are they called again?
能量电池
Anulax batteries.
棱酿电池
Harbulary batteries.
跟我说的完全不搭边
That’s nothing like what I just said.
但它们每个都值几万块
But they’re worth thousands of units apiece
所以索维林族雇我们保护它们
which is why the Sovereign hired us to protect them.
跟这些人打交道小心措辞 他们很容易生气
Careful what you say around these folks. They’re easily offended.
冒犯了他们会被处死
The cost of transgression is death.
我们感谢你们拿生命冒险 银河护卫队
We thank you, Guardians, for putting your lives on the line.
我们不能让索维林子民去冒生命危险
We could not risk the lives of our own Sovereign citizens.
每个人都完全是按照族群的设计诞生的
Every citizen is born exactly as designed by the community.
身体和头脑都完美无缺
Impeccable, both physically and mentally.
我们控制后代的DNA
We control the DNA of our progeny…
让他们在生育荚里发育
germinating them in birthing pods.
我更喜欢用传统办法造人
I guess I prefer to make people the old-fashioned way.
也许哪天你可以给我讲讲历史
Perhaps someday, you could give me a history lesson…
讲讲我们祖先古老的方法
in the archaic ways of our ancestors.
为了学术研究
For academic purposes.
我很荣幸 好的
I would be honored, yes.
以学术研究的名义
In the name of research…
我觉得那会非常
I think that could be pretty…
非常令人反感
pretty repulsive.
我不喜欢随便…
I’m not into that kind of casual…
行了
Oh, please.
你们答应我们出力会有报酬的
Your people promised something in exchange for our services.
拿出来 我们马上就走
Bring it and we shall gladly be on our way.
家人团聚
Family reunion.
我知道她是你妹妹
I understand she is your sister.
她对我来说 只值山达尔的悬赏而已
She’s worth no more to me than the bounty due for her on Xandar.
她想盗窃电池 被我们的士兵抓了个正着
Our soldiers apprehended her attempting to steal the batteries.
请随意处置她吧
Do with her as you please.
我们非常感谢您 阿耶莎大祭司
We thank you, High Priestess Ayesha.
你是什么出身 奎尔先生
What is your heritage, Mr. Quill?
我母亲来自地球
My mother is from Earth.
你父亲呢
And your father?
他不是密苏里人 我只知道这些
He ain’t from Missouri. That’s all I know.
我在你身上看到了
I see it within you.
一种不同寻常的血统
An unorthodox genealogy.
这种混血看起来特别…
A hybrid that seems particularly…
鲁莽
reckless.
你知道吗 我听说你们都是自以为是的混♥蛋♥
You know, they told me you people were conceited douchebags…
但那完全不是事实
but that isn’t true at all.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
我又用错眼睛了 是吗
I’m using my wrong eye again, aren’t I?
我很抱歉 我没想被你发现的
I’m sorry. That was meant to be behind your back.
他们没杀你算你走运
Count yourself blessed they didn’t kill you.
还用你说
You’re telling me.
你想买♥♥点电池吗
You wanna buy some batteries?
好吧 我们把小秃子送去山达尔领赏吧
All right, let’s get baldy to Xandar and collect that bounty.
她说我父亲的那些话
That stuff about my father…
她以为她是谁啊
Who does she think she is?
我知道你对那件事有点敏感
I know you’re sensitive about that.
我才没有敏感 我只是不知道他是什么人
I’m not sensitive about it. I just don’t know who he is.
如果我看起来像是在跟大祭司调情那很抱歉
Sorry if it seemed like I was flirting with the High Priestess.
我没那个意思
I wasn’t.
即使你有我也不在意
I don’t care if you were.
我觉得你在意
Well, I feel like you do care.
所以我在道歉 对不起
That’s why I’m apologizing. So, sorry!
卡魔拉不适合你 奎尔
Gamora is not the one for you, Quill.
鬼鬼祟祟的
Damn shadow.
宇宙中有两种人
There are two types of beings in the universe…
一种是跳舞的人 另一种是不跳舞的人
those who dance, and those who do not.
我第一次见到我的爱人是在一场战争集♥会♥上
I first met my beloved at a war rally.
天哪
Oh, God.
村子里每个人都在跳舞
Everyone in the village flailed about, dancing.
除了一个女人
Except one woman.
我的奥薇特
My Ovette.
我立刻就知道她是我的真命天女
I knew immediately she was the one for me.
即使听着最有旋律的音乐