你知道什么无聊吗
You know what’s boring?
坐在那里 玩那个没劲的游戏
Sitting there, playing that mind-numbing game.
无聊的是我每天要被你的藤蔓绊倒
What’s boring is me tripping over your vines every day!
我才不无聊
I’m not boring!
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
现在我能体会勇度当年的心情了
And now I know how Yondu felt.
在这艰难时期
In these times of hardship…
记住
just remember…
我们是格鲁特
We. Are. Groot.
伙计们
Hey, fellas.
等等 你们去哪
Wait, where are you going?
你们不是要送我回家的吗
You were supposed to be my lift home.
我要怎么离开啊
How will I get out of here?
天呐
Aw, gee…
我还有好多故事要讲呢
I’ve got so many more stories to tell.
伙计们
Aw, guys.
天呐
Oh, gee…