火箭 他在哪
Rocket, where is he?
火箭
Rocket.
火箭 看着我 他在哪
Rocket, look at me! Where is he?
不 我不能丢下他
No. I’m not leaving without him.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我今天只能承受失去一个朋友
I can only afford to lose one friend today.
克拉林 走
Kraglin, go!
等等
Wait…
奎尔回来了吗
Is Quill back?
火箭 奎尔呢
Rocket, where’s Quill?
火箭 奎尔呢
Rocket, where’s Quill?
火箭
Rocket!
奎尔呢
Where’s Quill?
奎尔呢
Where’s Quill?
不 我们得阻止它
No, we need to stop it.
我们得阻止它
We need to stop it.
不 停下
No. Stop.
停下 听着 听我说
Stop. Listen. Listen to me!
你是个神
You are a god.
如果你杀了我
If you kill me…
你就跟其他人一样了
you’ll be just like everybody else.
那有什么不好
What’s so wrong with that?

No!
他或许是你生父 孩子 但他可不是你♥爸♥爸
He may have been your father, boy, but he wasn’t your daddy.
真抱歉我一件事都没做对
I’m sorry I didn’t do none of it right.
你是我的孩子我太走运了
I’m damn lucky you’re my boy.
什么
What?
勇度 你干什么
Yondu, what are you doing?
不行
You can’t.
勇度
Yondu!

No!

No!

No!
不不
No! No!
不要
No!
我告诉卡魔拉
I told Gamora
我小时候
how when I was a kid
会假装大卫·霍索夫是我爸爸
I used to pretend David Hasselhoff was my dad.
他是地球的一个歌♥手演员 很出名
He’s a singer and actor from Earth, really famous guy.
刚刚 我突然想到
Earlier, it struck me…
勇度没有会说话的车 但他有会飞的箭
Yondu didn’t have a talking car, but he did have a flying arrow.
他没有天使般美丽的歌♥喉
He didn’t have the beautiful voice of an angel
但他的哨声有如天籁
but he did have the whistle of one.
勇度和大卫·霍索夫都会经历牛逼的冒险
Both Yondu and David Hasselhoff went on kick-ass adventures
勾搭性感的女人
and hooked up with hot women
还打机器人
and fought robots.
看来大卫·霍索夫终究成为了我爸爸
I guess David Hasselhoff did kind of end up being my dad after all.
但其实那是你 勇度
Only it was you, Yondu.
我有个很酷的爸爸
I had a pretty cool dad.
我想说的是
What I’m trying to say here is…
有时候你寻找了一生的东西
sometimes that thing you’re searching for your whole life
其实一直在你身边
it’s right there by your side all along.
你却不自知
You don’t even know it.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
他是喊你小树枝
He did call you twig.
星云
Nebula…
我跟你一样只是个孩子
I was a child like you.
我每天只想着活到第二天
I was concerned with staying alive until the next day, every day.
我从未想过灭霸对你做了什么
And I never considered what Thanos was doing to you.
我想弥补
I’m trying to make it right.
整个宇宙中还有其他你这样的小女孩
There are little girls like you across the universe
她们有危险
who are in danger.
你可以留下 跟我们一起帮助她们
You can stay with us and help them.
我杀了灭霸就能帮助她们
I will help them by killing Thanos.
我不知道那是否能做到
I don’t know if that’s possible.
你永远是我妹妹
You will always be my sister.
彼得
Pete!
船长在一家旧货店为你找到了这个
Captain found this for you in a junker shop.
说你有一天会回来的
Said you’d come back to the fold someday.
是什么
What is it?
叫Zune
It’s called a Zune.
地球人现在都听这玩意了
It’s what everybody’s listening to on Earth nowadays.
里面能存300首歌♥
It’s got 300 songs on it.
300首歌♥
300 songs?
等等
Wait.
火箭把残片捡走 重拼了起来
Rocket grabbed the pieces, and reassembled them.
我觉得勇度会希望留给你的
I think Yondu would want you to have it.
谢谢
Thanks…
船长
Captain.
他们来了
They came.
是什么
What is it?
我给勇度以前的掠夺者朋友去了消息
I sent word to Yondu’s old Ravager buddies,
把他做的事告诉了他们
and told them what he did.
这是掠夺者的葬礼
It’s a Ravager funeral.
好啊
Yeah!

Yeah!
他终究没有辜负我们 船长
He didn’t let us down after all, Captain.
是啊 孩子
No, he did not, son.
他没有
He did not.
永别了 老朋友
Fare thee well, old friend.
勇度·尤冬塔 我们在群星中再会
Yondu Udonta, I will see you in the stars.
他没把他们赶走
He didn’t chase them away.
是啊
No.
虽然他吼他们
Even though he yelled at them.
总那么尖酸
And was always mean.
还偷了他用不着的电池
And he stole batteries he didn’t need.
当然不会了
Well, of course not.
怎么了
What?
就是
It’s just…
心照不宣的情愫
some unspoken thing.
真美
It’s beautiful.
是啊
It is.
你也很美
And so are you.
内在美
On the inside.
真是遗憾
You know, it’s a shame…
要失去勇度这样的惨剧
that it took the tragedy of losing Yondu
才让我们重聚
to bring us all together again.
但我觉得如果他知道我们重新组队
But I think he’d be proud knowing that
一定会骄傲的
we are back as a team.
我加入
I’m in.
太好了
Dope.
我想死你们了
I miss you guys so much!
太好了
Hell, yes.
我们去偷点东西吧
What say we steal some shit?
大祭司 理事会在等您
High Priestess, the Council is waiting.
他们不满我浪费了资源
They are perturbed I’ve wasted our resources.
等他们看到了我的创造
When they see what I have created here
他们的愤怒就会消散
their wrath will dissipate.
是新型生育荚吗 夫人
It’s a new type of birthing pod, ma’am?
好孩子 那个
That, my child
是我们进化的下一步
is the next step in our evolution.
更强大 更美丽
More powerful, more beautiful,
更有能力摧毁银河护卫队
more capable of destroying the Guardians of the Galaxy.
我就叫他
I think I shall call him…
亚当吧
Adam.
哥们
Dude.
不是吧
Seriously?
你得清理你的房♥间 简直乱成一团
You gotta clean up your room. It’s a complete mess.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
我才不无聊 你才无聊
I am not boring. You’re boring.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!