我们的大屁♥股♥钻不进这些小洞里
And our fat butts ain’t gonna fit through those tiny holes.
那么
Well…
这主意糟透了
That’s a terrible idea.
我们就剩这一个主意了
Which is the only kind of idea we have left.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
“火箭 做这个 火箭 做那个”
“Rocket, do this. Rocket, do that.”
今天真够受的
What a day.
好了 首先你打开这个开关 再打开这个
All right, first you flick this switch, then this switch.
这样就启动了
That activates it.
接着你按下这个按钮
Then you push this button
让你有五分钟时间逃跑
which will give you five minutes to get out of there.
不管你做什么
Now, whatever you do
千万别按这个按钮
don’t push this button
因为那样会立即引爆♥炸♥弹
because that will set off the bomb immediately
我们就都没命了
and we’ll all be dead.
重复一遍我刚才说的
Now, repeat back what I just said.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
-我是格鲁特 -对了
– I am Groot. – That’s right.
-我是格鲁特 -不
– I am Groot. – No!
不对 这个按钮会杀死所有人
No, that’s the button that will kill everyone!
再来
Try again.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
不 你刚才就是这么错的
No! That’s exactly what you just said!
这怎么可能
How is that even possible?
你应该按哪个按钮
Which button is the button you’re supposed to push?
指一下
Point to it.
不对
No!
你让他紧张了
You’re making him nervous!
闭嘴 给我拿点胶带来
Shut up and get me some tape!
外面有人有胶带吗
Does anybody have any tape out there?
我要把死亡按钮贴上胶带
I wanna put some tape over the death button.
我没胶带 我去问问
I don’t have any tape. Let me check.
勇度 你有…
Yo, Yondu… do you have…
你有胶带吗
Do you have any tape?
卡魔拉 你有胶带吗
Gamora? Do you have any tape?
胶带
Tape!
算了
Never mind.
德拉克斯 你有胶带吗
Drax, do you have any tape?
对 透明胶也行
Yes, scotch tape would work.
既然你没有 为什么还要问我
Then why did you ask me if scotch tape would work,
透明胶行不行
if you don’t have any?
没人有胶带
Nobody has any tape!
谁都没有胶带吗
Not a single person has tape?
没有
Nope!
你问过星云了吗
Did you ask Nebula?
问过了
Yes!
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我问勇度的时候
I asked Yondu…
-她就坐在他旁边 -我就知道你撒谎
– and she was sitting next to him. – I knew you were lying!
你包里装着价值连城的电池还有一枚原♥子♥弹♥
You have priceless batteries and an atomic bomb in your bag.
要说谁会带胶带 就是你了
If anybody’s gonna have tape, it’s you!
我就想说这个 什么事都得我做
That’s exactly my point! I have to do everything!
你浪费了多少时间
You are wasting a lot of time here!
我们都要死了
We’re all gonna die.
后推进器又坏了
Rear thrusters are out again!
没那个发电机我们死定了
We’re done for without that generator!
银河护卫队
Guardians…
也许这对你们会是个安慰
perhaps it will provide you solace
你们的死 不会毫无意义
that your deaths are not without purpose.
而是会警告那些
They will serve as a warning
想要背叛我们的人
to all of those tempted with betraying us.
别想耍索维林族
Don’t screw with the Sovereign.
会很疼的
This is gonna hurt.
光说不练
Promises, promises.

No!
不不不
No! No! No!
要爆♥炸♥了
We’re gonna blow!
彼得 不
Peter! No!
怎么了
What?
你活像玛丽·波平斯
You look like Mary Poppins.
他酷吗
Is he cool?
当然 他很酷
Hell, yeah, he’s cool.
我是玛丽·波平斯哦
I’m Mary Poppins, y’all!
螳螂 小心
Mantis, look out!
她只是昏过去了
She’s just unconscious.
炸♥弹♥还有多久炸
How long until the bomb goes off?
万一万一格鲁特没把我们都炸死
In the unlikely event that Groot doesn’t kill us all…
那还有六分钟
about six minutes.
克拉林 我们需要飞行舱来带我们撤离
Kraglin, we need the quadrant for an extraction.
倒计时5分钟
T-minus five minutes.
是 船长
Aye, Captain.
克拉林到时 上面得有人接应
Somebody’s gotta be up top when Kraglin arrives.
德拉克斯 带螳螂走
Drax, take Mantis.
我的乳♥头♥
My nipples!
卡魔拉
Gamora!
彼得
Peter!
别想多了
Get over it.
得了 彼得 我知道你并不想这样
Come now, Peter. I know this isn’t what you want.
我让你做出这样的选择 还算什么父亲啊
What kind of father would I be to let you make this choice?
帅气
Yeah!
很快 彼得 我们就将成为一切
Soon, Peter, we will be all there is.
别再惹我生气了
So stop pissing me off!
我们得上去撤离点
We have to get up to the extraction point!

Go!
我说过
I told you…
我不想一个人做
I don’t want to do this alone.
你不能拒绝
You cannot deny
宇宙赋予你的人生目的
the purpose the universe has bestowed upon you.
大家不要靠近
Everyone, I need you to stay back!
那是什么
What is that?
不非得如此的 彼得
It doesn’t need to be like this, Peter.
你为什么要毁掉我们的机会
Why are you destroying our chance?
别再否认自己的身份了
Stop pretending you aren’t what you are.
你是上亿
One in billions.
上兆 甚至更多中的唯一
Trillions. Even more.
生命怎么可能有更伟大的意义
What greater meaning can life possibly have to offer?
我不是用脑袋控制箭的 孩子
I don’t use my head to fly the arrow, boy!
我是用心
I use my heart…
你不该杀了我妈妈 还捏碎我的随身听
You shouldn’t have killed my mom, and squished my Walkman.
格鲁特 如果你听得到 快点
Groot? If you can hear me, hurry up!
我不确定奎尔还能分散他注意力多久
I’m not sure how long Quill can keep him distracted!
格鲁特 快点
Groot, hurry!
勇度 我们要炸了
Yondu, we’re about to blow!
上船
Get to the ship!
不能丢下奎尔
Not without Quill!
你还得照顾小树枝
You need to take care of the twig!
不能丢下你
Not without you!
我这辈子都没做过几件好事 耗子
I ain’t done nothin’ right my whole damn life, rat.
让我做这件吧
You need to give me this.
一套太空服和一个飞行装置
A spacesuit and an aero-rig.
我一样只有一个
I only have one of each.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
他说什么
What’s that?
他说 “欢迎加入他♥娘♥的♥银河护卫队”
He says, “Welcome to the frickin’ Guardians of the Galaxy.”
而且他用的词不是”他♥娘♥的♥”
Only he didn’t use “Frickin’.”
再见 小树枝
Bye, twig.
我们回头得好好谈谈你说粗话的问题
We’re gonna need to have a real discussion about your language.
彼得呢
Where’s Peter?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!