彼得
Peter…
我找到了意义
I have found meaning.
我看见了
I see it.
永恒
Eternity!
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们得离开这颗星球
We need to get off this planet.
天啊
Oh, man.
总之 我被粗鲁地打断之前我正在说…
Anyway, before I was so rudely interrupted…
那时 我是个联邦快递的快递员
At that time, I was a Federal Express man.
你干什么呢 小子
What the hell you doing, boy?
从你说到他时的样子我看得出
I could tell by how you talked about him
这个伊戈不是好人
this Ego is bad news.
我们得来救奎尔
We’re here to save Quill.
为了什么
For what?
荣誉吗
For honor?
爱吗
For love?
不 我才不在乎那些
No. I don’t care about those things.
我想救奎尔 好证明我比他强
I wanna save Quill so I can prove I’m better than him!
我能拿这事压他一辈子
I can lord this over him forever.
你笑我做什么
What are you laughing at me for?
你可以骗自己和其他所有人 但你骗不了我
You can fool yourself and everyone else, but you can’t fool me.
我了解你
I know who you are.
你才不了解我呢 废物
You don’t know anything about me, loser.
我了解你的一切
I know everything about you.
我知道你假装是最坏最狠的人
I know you play like you’re the meanest and the hardest,
但你其实最害怕
but, actually, you’re the most scared of all.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我知道你偷你用不着的电池
I know you steal batteries you don’t need
你推开每一个愿意忍♥受你的人
and you push away anyone who’s willing to put up with you
因为哪怕一点点爱
because just a little bit of love
也会提醒你 你内心的空虚多大多深
reminds you how big and empty that hole inside you actually is.
我叫你闭嘴了
I said shut up!
我知道那些制♥造♥了你的科学家
I know them scientists what made you,
根本没在乎过你
never gave a rat’s ass about you.
我说真的 哥们
I’m serious, dude!
就像我自己的父母 他们把我
Just like my own damn parents who sold me
他们的亲生儿子 卖♥♥去做奴隶
their own little baby, into slavery.
我知道你是什么人 小子
I know who you are, boy.
因为你是我
Because you’re me.
我们是一对儿什么样的人啊
What kind of a pair are we?
大概是一对儿要去对付一颗星球的人吧
The kind that’s about to go fight a planet, I reckon.
好啊 好嘞 很好
All right, okay! Good.
等等
Wait.
对付什么
Fight a what?
你们是什么人
Who are you people?
这地方是什么
What is this place?
卡魔拉 放了她
Gamora, let her go!
洞里的尸体 他们是谁
The bodies in the caverns… Who are they?
你在害怕
You are scared.
我称之为扩张
I call it the Expansion.
这是我的目标
It is my purpose
现在
and now
它也是你的目标了
it is yours as well.
好美啊
It’s beautiful.
数千年来
Over thousands of years,
我将数千个我的延伸根植在了
I implanted thousands of extensions of myself
数千个世界上
on thousands of worlds.
我得实现生命唯一真正的目标
I need to fulfill life’s one true purpose…
生长 传播
To grow and spread
覆盖一切存在
covering all that exists
直到一切都
until everything is…
变成我
Me!
她对我做了什么
What did she do to me?
她已经把一切都告诉我了
She already told me everything.
我只有一个问题
I only had one problem.
一个天神
A single Celestial
是没有足够能量完成这样的伟业的
doesn’t have enough power for such an enterprise.
但两个天神
But two Celestials…
那或许就可以了
Well, now, that just might do.
那些尸体
The bodies…
都是他的孩子
are his children.
我所做的一切中
Out of all my labors
我最喜欢的
the most beguiling
就是尝试将我的DNA嫁接到其他物种上
was attempting to graft my DNA with that of another species.
我原本希望这样的配对
I hoped the result of such a coupling
足以为扩张提供能量
would be enough to power the Expansion.
我让勇度把一些后代送来给我
I had Yondu deliver some of them to me.
这有违掠夺者的准则
It broke the Ravager code,
但我慷慨地赔偿了他
but I compensated him generously and
而且为安抚他的良心 我说我绝不会伤害他们
to ease his conscience, I said I’d never hurt them.
这倒不假 他们都毫无感觉
I mean, that was true. They never felt a thing.
但他们一个个都让我失望了
But one after the other, they failed me.
没有一个携带了天神基因
Not one of them carried the Celestial genes.
直到你 彼得
Until you, Peter.
我所有的后裔里
Out of all my spawn,
只有你继承了与光的联♥系♥
only you carried the connection to the light.
我们得马上找到彼得 离开这个破星球
We need to find Peter now, and get off this damn planet.
伊戈现在肯定已经拉拢了他
Ego will have won him to his side by now.
-他有办法… -那我们直接走吧
– He has a way of… – Then we just go.
不行
No!
他是我们的朋友
He’s our friend.
你们就成天冲彼此大吼
All any of you do is yell at each other.
你们才不是朋友
You are not friends.
你是对的
You’re right.
我们是家人
We’re family.
我们不丢下任何人
We leave no one behind.
或许除了你
Except maybe you.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我存在以来首次
For the first time in my existence,
真正不再孤单了
I am truly not alone!
怎么了 儿子
What is it, son?
我的朋友们
My friends.
你瞧 这就是你人性的一面 彼得
You see, that’s the mortal in you, Peter.
是啊
Yes.
我们超越了那些东西
We are beyond such things.
是啊
Yes.
-好了 -但我母亲
– Now… – But my mother…
你说你爱我母亲的
You said you loved my mother.
我是爱她
And that I did.
我的水百合
My river lily who knew
她会唱收音机里播放的每一首歌♥
all the words to every song that came over the radio.
我三次回到地球看她
I returned to Earth to see her three times.
我知道 如果我再第四次回去
And I knew if I returned a fourth…
我就再不会走了
I’d never leave.
扩张
The Expansion…
我存在的目的 就完了
the reason for my very existence, would be over.
所以我做了我必须做的
So, I did what I had to do.
但是
But
让她患上脑瘤简直伤透了我的心
it broke my heart to put that tumor in her head.
什么
What?
好吧
Now, all right…
我知道这听上去很不好
I know that sounds bad.

Who
以为你是谁啊
in the hell do you think you are?
你杀了我母亲
You killed my mother!

I tried…
那么努力
so hard…
找到最适合你的形态
to find the form that best suited you…
这就是你的感谢吗
and this is the thanks I get?
你真得长大了
You really need to grow up.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!