生活中的一些经历太丰富了。。。
Some experiences in life are too rich…
…太美了,无法用语言表达。
…and too beautiful to put into words.
这到底是什么意思?
What does that mean exactly?
如果你有勇气问的话,可能是你们中的任何一个。
Could have been either of you if you just had the guts to ask.
-你和她我不是在说性,傻瓜。
– You and she? – I’m not talking about sex, dummies.
当然不是。
Of course not.
哦,我明白了。
Oh, I get it.
你的老朋友让你失望了,查克?
Your old pal failed you, Chuck?
不能适应这种场合吗?
Couldn’t rise to the occasion?
是的,灵魂愿意。。。
Yes, the spirit was willing…
但是肉体。。。
But the flesh was…
虚弱。
Weak.
如果不是性,那是什么?
If it wasn’t sex, what was it?
这是一种觉醒。
It was an awakening.
阿里尔提醒我我还活着。
Ariel reminded me that I was alive.
我是一个充满活力,爱和激♥情♥的人。
That I was a man full of energy, love and passion.
就像又年轻了一样。
It was like being young again.
哪怕只是一小会儿。
If only for a moment.
不能站起来,嗯?
Couldn’t get it up, huh?
你们两个都出去。
Get out of here, both of you.
好的,回头见。
Yeah, I’ll see you.
这么久。
So long.
嘿,孩子们。
Hey, boys.
不只是住在你对面的女人。
That’s not just a woman living across your street.
她是个天使。
She’s an angel.
天使,对。
Angel, right.
别紧张。
Take it easy.
再见。
See you.
天哪,莫利!
Holy moly!
看看你说的那些废话。。。
Look at all the crap you…
请原谅我你这里的东西。
Excuse me. The stuff you got here.
嗯,这是我的灵感。
Well, it’s my inspiration.
是吗?
You did?
你是艺术家?
You’re an artist?
我尽力了。
I try.
我曾在伯克利教授表现主义课程。
I used to teach courses in Expressionism at Berkeley.
但现在我又回到文学经典上来了。
But now I’m back to the classics of literature.
伯克利,这就解释了。
Berkeley, that explains it.
哦,天哪!
Oh, my God!
什么?!
What?!
你的电视。它没有胆量。
Your TV. It’s got no guts.
我把它们拿出来了。
I took them out.
你怎么能对54年的超级天顶这么做?
How could you do that to a ’54 Super Zenith?
这台电视机很经典。
This TV is a classic.
如果你愿意我可以帮你修。
I could fix it for you if you wanted me to.
我以前就是这么做的。我是个电视修理工。
That’s what I used to do. I was a TV repairman.
太好了,麦克斯,但是。。。
That’s so sweet, Max, but…
……我觉得效果不错。。。
…I think it works quite well…
…就这样。
…just the way it is.
她到底怎么看节目的?
How the hell does she see any shows?
天哪,莫利!
Holy moly!
你见过欧内斯特。
You met Ernest.
谁
Who?
模特是我丈夫。
The model was my husband.
他当然不喜欢裸体模特。
He sure wasn’t pleased about modeling in the nude.
需要很多提示。我必须说。
Took quite a bit of prompting. I must say.
他是?
He’s?
已经过去了。
Passed on.
五年前。
Five years ago.
你想喝点咖啡吗?
Would you like some coffee?
奶油和糖?
Cream and sugar?
过去几年你经常搬家。
You moved around a lot the last few years.
是的,我觉得体验新事物很刺♥激♥。。。
Yes, I think it’s exciting to experience new things…
…新的地方,认识新的人。
…new places, and meet new people.
像你一样。
Like you.
你画画吗?
Do you paint?
油漆?我
Paint? Me?
当然可以。
Sure do.
我每年春天都粉刷棚子。
I paint the shed every spring.
-明白了吗我明白了。
– You get it? – I get it.
我是说,你知道。。。
I mean, you know…
…照片,油画。
…pictures, paintings.
为何
What for?
每个人都需要某种形式的。。。
Everyone needs some form of…
…释放。
…release.
我喜欢钓鱼。
I fish.
鱼?
Fish?
鱼?
Fish?
哦是 啊鱼。我能看出其中的美。
Oh. Yeah. Fish. I can see the beauty in that.
你可以?
You can?
特鲁克斯小姐。。。
Miss Truax…
…明天你能陪我去冰屋吗?
…would you honor me by accompanying me to my ice shanty tomorrow?
我很荣幸。
I’d be honored.
明天见。
See you tomorrow.
是的,我很期待。
Yeah, I’m looking forward to it.
小心!
Be careful!
“我们有热浪热带热浪
”We’re having a heat wave A tropical heat wave
“我们有热浪”
”We’re having a heat wave”
-我憋不住了把他卷起来!
– I can’t hold it! – Reel him in!
-我抓不住他,麦克斯。-抓住他!
– I can’t hold him, Max. – Work him!
-我在努力!我憋不住了卷起来!
– I am trying! I can’t hold it! – Reel it in!
-我在努力,但我做不到好的,把杆子给我。
– I’m trying but I can’t! – Okay, give me the pole.
等等不是你的命!
Hold on! Not on your life!
拉它!你得拉它!不,不要拉得太用力!就这样。
Pull it! You got to pull it! No, don’t pull too hard! That’s it.
早上好,约翰。
Morning, John.
早上好,朋克。
Morning, Punky.
我差点失去他。
I almost lost him.
哦,麦克斯,他真了不起。
Oh, Max, he’s just magnificent.
他是个破纪录的人!大约三英尺!
He’s a record breaker! About three feet!
我现在可以看到这里面的美了。
I can see the beauty in this now.
-你能看见吗是的,诱惑。不,是打架。
– Can you see it? – Yes, the lure. No, the fight.
等我给他们看。
Wait till I show the guys.
接球!
The catch!
然后是释放。
And then the release.
什么?没有释放。
What? There’s no release.
啊,是的,很漂亮。
Ah, yes, it’s beautiful.
不,最美的是我墙上的怪物!
No, what’s beautiful is this monster on my wall stuffed!
不能有填充物。
There can be no stuffing.
这是一个活的生物。
This is a live creature.
充满勇气和生命。
Full of courage and life.
没人会相信我的。我需要一台照相机。
Nobody’ll believe me. I need a camera.
-我听见水在呼唤它它在哪里?
– I hear the water calling it back. – Where is it?
-我们开始等待
– Here we go! – Wait!
使命感
Calling!
在这里别动!
Here! Hold it!
嘿刚吃完早饭。
Hey! Just finishing breakfast.
我明白了。
So I see.
比女巫的奶♥子♥还冷。
Colder than a witch’s titty out there.
你从哪儿弄来的?
Where did you get this?
我大约一小时前弄到的。
I snagged it about an hour ago.
我一整天唯一抓到的东西。
The only damn thing I caught all day.
查克,猜猜爸爸发现了什么?!
Chuck, guess what Pop found?!
查克,你忘了打开后门,笨蛋。
Chuck, you forgot to unlock the back door, you dummy.
每天进行一次小小的冒险不是很美妙吗?
Isn’t it wonderful to have a little adventure every day?
你真是个了不起的渔夫,阿里尔。
You’re one hell of a fisherman, Ariel.
我向最好的人学习。
I learned from the best.
希望你不介意把它们放回去。
Hope you didn’t mind putting them back.
没关系。古斯塔夫森也这么做。
That’s okay. Gustafson does the same thing.
他只留着吃的。他就是这么说的。
He just keeps the ones he eats. That’s what he says.
我想他永远也抓不到他们。
I think he never catches them.