…告诉我你宁愿停车。。。
…to tell me you’d rather park…
…你的皱纹屁♥股♥。。。
…your wrinkly butts…
…在一块冰冻的冰上,亲吻着鱼饵!哈
…on a frozen piece of ice, kissing up to buckets of fish bait! Ha!
天哪,听卡萨诺瓦说。
Gee, listen to Casanova.
是的,他是唐璜的常客。
Yeah, he’s a regular Don Juan.
难怪女人“唐璜”和你有任何关系。
No wonder women ”don juan” anything to do with you.
-就这样。-就这样了。”再见。
– That’s it. – That did it. ‘Bye.
我出去了。我出去了。
I’m out. I am out.
嘿,麦克斯,代我向杰克问好。
Hey, Max, say hello to Jake for me.
你为什么不过来和我们一起吃火鸡呢?
Why don’t you come over and have some turkey with us?
只有雅各布和我总是有很多鸟。
There’s always plenty of bird with just Jacob and me.
下周你可以和托梅因上♥床♥。
You can spend next week in bed with ptomaine.
到我家来,梅勒妮准备了一顿大餐。
Come over to my place, Melanie cooks up a feast.
谢谢
Thanks.
但是你知道那些在V.F.W.的老家伙希望我每到感恩节。
But you know those old boys at the V.F.W. Expect me every Thanksgiving.
算了吧。”再见,查克。
Forget it. ‘Bye, Chuck.
白♥痴♥
Moron.
普茨。
Putz.
告诉我一些事情。
Tell me something.
我臭吗?
Do I stink?
不是你,聪明的家伙。
Not you, smart ass.
我没问你!
Didn’t ask you!
我能在车里闻到。
I could smell it in the car.
真臭!
This stink!
是我吗?
Is it me?
该死
Damn!
那到底是什么?
What the hell is that?
看在上帝的份上。
For Christ’s sake.
古斯塔夫森。
Gustafson.
你这个笨蛋!
You schmuck!
他们训练那支球队的方式真丢脸。
Disgrace the way they coach that team.
呆在那里。
Stay there.
呆在那儿,你这个混♥蛋♥。
Stay there, you bastard.
-你好吗,朋克嘿,毛茛。
– How are you, Punky? – Hey, buttercup.
给我两包骆驼和一杯你的特色咖啡,亲爱的松饼。
Give me two packs of Camels and a cup of your special coffee, love-muffin.
你应该抽过滤香烟。
You should smoke filter cigarettes.
是啊,我已经94岁了。
Yeah, well, I’m 94 years old.
我到底在乎什么?
What the hell do I care?
谢谢你,亲爱的。
Thank you, dear.
麦克斯来了。
Max is here.
来吧,亲爱的松饼。
Come on, love-muffin.
谢谢
Thanks.
你总是在那里救我。
You’re always there to save me.
是的,没错。
Yeah, right.
当比利·格伯把我锁在树屋的时候。。。
When Billy Gerber locked me in the tree house…
……你是我的骑士,穿着闪亮的盔甲。
…you were my knight in shining armor.
我的努力让我的眼睛变黑了。
And I got a black eye for my effort.
给你。
There you go.
我一直都知道,你知道。
I always knew, you know.
知道什么?
Knew what?
你从六年级就爱上我了。
That you had a crush on me since sixth grade.
你以前用你♥爸♥爸的望远镜看我。
You used to watch me with your dad’s binoculars.
什么?
What?
你从没想过为什么我的窗帘开得刚好?
You never wondered why my curtains were open just enough?
我觉得我很幸运。
I thought I was lucky.
我只是想折磨你。
I just did it to torture you.
你成功得很好。
Well you succeeded wonderfully.
你怎么从来不约我出去?
How come you never asked me out?
嘿,梅尔!嗨,杰基!
Hey, Mel! Hi, Jakie!
梅尔,火鸡应该抽烟吗?
Mel, is the turkey supposed to be smoking?
哦,我最好快跑。
Oh, I better run.
感恩节快乐!
Happy Thanksgiving!
你好吗?
How are you?
很好。
Good.
他们要离婚了。
They’re getting a divorce.
梅尔和迈克要离婚了。他们称之为分居,但这是离婚。
Mel and Mike are divorcing. They call it a separation but it’s a divorce.
听到这个消息我很难过。
I’m sorry to hear that.
那么,你看到什么特别的人了吗?
So, are you seeing anyone special?
不,我想不是。没人是认真的。
No, I guess not. Nobody serious.
你知道什么?
What do you know?
我们有了新邻居,听到了吗?
We got a new neighbor, you hear?
镇上每个人都在谈论她。
Everyone in town is talking about her.
她从11点20分就没出去过。
She hasn’t been out since 11:20.
什么,你在给她打卡吗?
What, are you clocking her?
她工作时间不正常。
She keeps odd hours.
很有趣的女人。
Very interesting woman.
听起来像个怪人。
Sounds like a wacko to me.
我已经15年没做♥爱♥了。
I haven’t had sex for 15 years.
我可以要一些吗?
Could I have some?
那已经足够了。
That was plenty.
给杰基一些剩菜带回家。
Give Jakie some leftovers to take home.
他会有自己的。
He’ll have his own.
他老爸吃的那些东西?吃起来像硬纸板。
That pre-cooked stuff his old man gets? That tastes like cardboard.
你为什么不去和她谈谈?
Why don’t you go and talk to her?
跟谁说话?
Talk to who?
你花了一半的时间盯着窗外。
You spent half the meal staring out the window.
松鼠。
Squirrels.
她屋顶上的松鼠。这就是我一直盯着的。
The squirrels on her roof. That’s what I was staring at.
你是个帅哥,房♥子不错,退休金也不错。你可以提供很多。
You’re a handsome guy with a nice house, a good pension. You got a lot to offer.
嗯,我有东西可以给她。
Well, I got something to offer her.
我要给她一个机会。
I got zip to offer her.
我不知道这是否完成了!
I can’t tell if this is done!
你知道这个要煮多少分钟吗?
Do you know how many minutes this needs to cook?
饿了。
Getting hungry.
吃点火鸡当然好。
Sure be nice to have some turkey.
还记得你妈妈以前做的火鸡吗?
Remember the turkey your mother used to make?
妈的,她是个好厨师。
Damn, she was a good cook.
你还记得填料吗?
You remember the stuffing?
最好的。
The best.
那些土豆拿铁怎么样?
How about those potato latkes?
你说查克在V.F.W。
You said Chuck was at the V.F.W.
他是。
He is.
我不这么认为。
I don’t think so.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
他好像在打上门电♥话♥。
Looks like he’s making a house call.
什么?
What?
怎么了。。。
What the…
他到底在那里干什么?
Hell is he doing there?
他会做的。
He’s going to do it.
所以
So?
什么?
What?
他在那疯狂的。。。
What is he doing in that crazy…
-他妈的…-嫉妒的
– Son of a… – Jealous?
他在里面。
He’s in.
他在里面。他在里面。
He’s in. He’s in.
看来查克要带老一只眼去看验光师了。
Looks like Chuck’s taking old one-eye to the optometrist.
哦,天哪,爸爸。什么?
Oh, Jeez, Dad. What?
查克,你在哪?
Chuck, where are you?
你好,伙计们。
Hello, fellas.
昨晚的比赛!加倍加班。
Some game last night! Double overtime.
-黑鹰是杀手,不是吗你看比赛了吗?
– Blackhawks were killers, weren’t they? – Did you catch the game?
哦,当然。你和V.F.W.的人在一起。
Oh, sure. You were with the guys at the V.F.W.
是啊,今年在V.F.W.的火鸡怎么样,楚其?
Yeah, how was the turkey at the V.F.W. This year, Chuckie?
今年的火鸡。。。
The turkey this year…
…很好吃。
…was delicious.
来吧
Come on!
我们看见你了!
We saw you!
你做了什么?
What’d you do?
-里面是什么样的她说了什么?
– What’s it like in there? – What’d she say?
伙计们!
Fellas!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!