天哪,莫利!
Holy moly!
现在等等。四个轮子都在赛道上吗?
Now wait. You got all four wheels on the track?
好吧小心点,伙计们。
All right. Careful, fellas.
小心。已经有100多年的历史了。
Be careful. That’s over 100 years old.
事情可能会崩溃。
Thing might collapse.
嗨,甜心。
Hi, sweetheart.
你好吗?
How are you?
-爷爷的小女儿发生什么事?
– Granddaddy’s little girl. – What’s going on?
我要把它处理掉。只是柴火。
I’m getting rid of that. It’s just firewood.
为什么?
Why?
我不知道。我不怎么弹。它坐在那里收集灰尘。
I don’t know. I don’t play it much. It sits around collecting dust.
你喜欢那架钢琴。
You love that piano.
爷爷家里有个惊喜给你,小南瓜。
Granddaddy’s got a surprise for you in the house, pumpkin.
有点C-A-N-D-Y。不会杀了她的。
A little C-A-N-D-Y. It won’t kill her.
哪一个?
Which one?
哪只手?这个?
Which hand? This one?
就是那个。
That’s the one.
给你,甜心。
There you are, sweetpea.
-怎么样?这里。-爸爸。
– How ’bout that? Here. – Dad.
出什么事了吗?
Is something wrong?
不,不。没什么不对的。
No, no. Nothing’s wrong at all.
和我,呃。。。
With me, uh…
我该怎么做?
How do I?
-人们都在问你的事我知道。
– People are asking about you. – I know.
是的,我一直告诉他们你和迈克。。。
Yeah, I keep telling them that you and Mike are…
…做得很好。只是有很多口香糖在拍打。
…doing just fine. It’s just a lot of gum-flapping.
迈克和我都不好。
Mike and I aren’t fine.
我就是这么想的。
That’s what I thought.
我们要分开一会儿。
We’re separating for a while.
亲爱的,结婚不容易。你必须努力。
Honey, marriage isn’t easy. You have to work at it.
当他不在的时候,努力工作是很困难的。
It’s hard to work at it when he’s never there.
听起来很熟悉。妈妈20年来一直在想我在哪里。
Sounds familiar. Mother wondered where I was for 20 years.
你真以为我想要两份工作?我不是为了我才这么做的。我是。。。
You really think I wanted two jobs? I didn’t do that for me. I was…
…为了你,布莱恩和妈妈。
…doing it for you, Brian and Mother.
爸爸,这与你无关。是关于我和迈克的。
Dad, this isn’t about you. It’s about me and Mike.
我很抱歉。我一直。。。
I’m sorry. I keep…
我很抱歉。我太爱你了。
I’m sorry. I love you so much.
不管你和迈克怎么决定。。。
Well, whatever you and Mike decide is…
反正我也不喜欢他。
I never liked him anyway.
那是谁?
Who is that?
我不知道。
I don’t know.
她好像认识你。
She seems to know you.
好。。。
Well…
她总是这样吗?
Does she always do that?
我不知道。
I don’t know.
太棒了!
This is great!
希望您喜欢我们的专题介绍。
We hope you enjoyed our feature presentation.
现在请继续关注今晚的6♥4♥0万美元。。。
Now stay tuned for tonight’s $6.4 million…
…强力球中头奖。
…jackpot on Powerball.
接着是当地新闻。
Followed by local news.
让开。
Out of the way.
来吧,宝贝。我要赢一百万美元。
Come on, baby. I’ve got to win a million bucks.
雅各布,我投你一票!太好了。
Jacob, you got my vote! That’s great.
进来吧。吃点电视晚餐。千层面热起来了。
Come on in. Have a little TV dinner. Lasagna’s heating up now.
没时间了。我得把这个给你。
No time. I had to give you this for the yard.
我得送很多东西。
I have to deliver a lot.
就喝一杯。
Just have one drink.
我不能。很抱歉我会打电♥话♥给你。
I can’t. Sorry. I’ll call you.
不,关上门。进来吧
No, close the door. Come in.
等一下。给我一分钟。
Wait a minute. Give me a minute.
6♥4♥0万美元是我们估计的头奖。
$6.4 million is our estimated jackpot.
你可能是下一个百万富翁。
You could be next millionaire.
要赢得头奖,请正确匹配五个白色球和红色强力球。
To win the jackpot, correctly match five white balls and the red powerball.
我们的第一个号♥码是。。。
Our first number is a…
发生什么事?
What’s going on?
四号♥。记住,要赢得头奖,要匹配五个白球。。。
Number four. Remember, to win the jackpot, match five white balls…
…还有红色的强力球。
…and the red powerball.
来吧
Come on!
施穆克什么都不知道。
Schmuck doesn’t know anything.
A.25…
A… 25…
只有一个白色的球在这里。。。
There’s just one more white ball and here it is…
上帝啊!
Jesus Christ!
高盛。是高盛。
Goldman. It’s Goldman.
你是个孩子。
You’re a child.
别告诉我。不是我。
Don’t tell me. It isn’t me.
哦,从来没有。
Oh, it never is.
我敢肯定约翰从1940年开始打每一场仗。
I’m sure John started every fight since 1940.
三十八。
‘Thirty-Eight.
太可笑了。
It’s ridiculous.
过来道歉。
Come here and apologize.
-过来!-我没有向任何人道歉!
– Come here! – I’m not apologizing to anybody!
你让冷空气进来了。
You’re letting the cold air in.
拿着,你这个罪犯。
Take that, you criminal.
我不相信。
I don’t believe it.
那个老把戏?
That old trick?
这是我和你父亲之间的事。你没必要介入。
This is between me and your father. There’s no need for you to get involved.
我什么都不说有一个条件。
I don’t say anything on one condition.
你把其中一个放在院子里。
You put one of these in your yard.
我会很自豪的。
I’d be proud to.
嘿,别跟你老爸说一句话,记得吗?
Hey, not one word to your old man, remember?
玩得开心,约翰尼。
Have fun, Johnny.
嘿,白♥痴♥,你中彩票了?
Hey, dickhead, you win the Lottery?
享受你的淋浴吧,聪明的家伙?
Enjoy your shower, smart ass?
得用热水,笨蛋。
Got to use hot water, you schmuck.
你永远也找不到我。
You’ll never get me.
再见。
See you later.
起来,古斯塔夫森!
Up yours, Gustafson!
那是什么味道?
What the hell is that smell?
小心点,笨蛋。
Watch it, bonehead.
库萨克太太说她昨天来这里买♥♥。。。
Mrs. Cusack said she came in here yesterday to buy some…
…蜡烛和熏香。
…candles and incense.
她可能是其中一个宗教团体的成员。
She’s probably a member of one of them religious cults.
你说她一个人?
You say she’s all alone?
我听到的。她有空。。。
What I heard. She’s available…
…快步快跑。
…and hot to trot.
白♥痴♥
Moron.
普茨。
Putz.
我们在谈论你的新邻居。
We were talking about your new neighbor.
什么?
What?
我的新邻居?哦,是的,新邻居。她昨晚来看我。
My new neighbor? Oh, yes, new neighbor. She came over to see me last night.
什么?
What?
大约凌晨一点半。
About 1:30 in the morning.
为什么一点半会有女人来看你?
Why would a woman come over at 1:30 to see you?
你觉得为什么?我要六包。
Why do you think? I’ll have a six-pack.
女人。。。
Women…
……还有鱼,你一个也抓不到,古斯塔夫森。
…and fish, you can’t catch either one of them, Gustafson.
我在这个镇上铺设的管道比瓦巴沙管道还多。
I’ve laid more pipe in this town than Wabasha Plumbing.
你要去追她?
You’re going to go after her?
哦,天哪。上帝不,她太。。。她对我来说太不安了。
Oh, jeez. God no. She’s too… she’s too disturbed for me.
-也许是为了你。-我不会和她有任何关系。
– For you, maybe. – I won’t have anything to do with her.
女人对我来说太难了。
Women fall too hard for me.
他们对我着迷。
They get obsessed with me.
就像是“致命的吸引力”一样。。。
It’s like one of them ”Fatal Attraction” things…
…你知道的,他们在多纳休的节目里。
…that they show on the Donahue Show, you know.
你们是这个世界上最大的混♥蛋♥。。。
You guys are the biggest bullshitters in this…
…整个冰冻的国家!
…entire frozen nation!
你只是个普通的小鸡。
You’re just plain chicken.
你们两个。
Both of you.
一个漂亮的女人坐在那里。。。
A beautiful woman just sitting there…
…离你的前院20英尺,而你正在尝试。。。
…20 feet from your front yards, and you’re trying…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!