明早告诉我。
Tell me about it in the morning.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
美国大革命的女儿们正在V.F.W。
The Daughters of the American Revolution are having a dance at the V.F.W.
也许我会走运。
Maybe I’ll get lucky.
别等我了。
Don’t wait up for me.
你有什么?
What have you got there?
西兰花。
Broccoli.
天哪,莫利!
Holy moly!
他在里面。他进来了!
He’s in. He’s in!
看来他要进圣殿了。
Looks like he’s going to enter the holy of holies.
不间断性♥交♥。
Coitus uninterruptus.
我把不吃的东西扔回去。
I throw back what I’m not going to eat.
就像你一直唠叨的40磅的麝香?
Like that 40-pound muskie you’re always yakking about?
很遗憾。。。
It’s a shame that…
……你叔叔在23街和14大街有个鱼市。
…that your uncle has a fish market on 23rd Street and 14th Avenue.
26号♥。
Twenty-sixth.
二十六街,你这个笨蛋!
Twenty-sixth Street, you dummy!
你这个笨蛋!
You schmuck!
是 啊看起来查克在给她塞老意大利香肠。
Yeah. It looks like Chuck’s slipping her the old salami.
哦,上帝,爸爸!
Oh, Jesus, Dad!
我是罗纳德·里根。我曾经是美国总统。
I’m Ronald Reagan. I used to be President of the United States.
-我住在街对面是的,请进。
– I live across the street. – Yes, come in.
我也在看电影。我是个差劲的演员。
I was also in the movies. I was a lousy actor.
看来查克要把热狗放进面包里了。
Looks like Chuck’s going to put the hot dog in the bun.
哦,天哪,爸爸!
Oh, jeez, Dad!
所以我才下来。
That’s why I came down.
-吐出来别对我大喊大叫!
– Spit it out! – Don’t shout at me!
我不是!
I’m not!
在除夕夜把我的燕尾服弄破来这里。。。
Bust my tuchus to get here on New Year’s Eve…
…或者在圣诞节,或者别的什么。。。
…or on Christmas, or whatever the…
看起来像查克的。。。
Looks like Chuck’s…
…一只野猫在四处游荡。
…a tomcat on the prowl.
我的坐骨神经痛会让你的腰痛看起来像眼睛疲劳。
My pinched sciatica would make your lumbago look like eyestrain.
它是?是吗?他会吗?他是不是。。。
Is it? Does he? Would he? Is he…
是的,他是。
Yes, he is.
看来查克要把旧木头带到河狸那儿去了。
Looks like Chuck is taking the old log to the beaver.
看来查克要把他的骨头埋了。
Looks like Chuck’s going to bury his boner.
没错,你是个白♥痴♥!
That’s right, you’re a moron!
如果你没有艾米。。。
If you hadn’t had Amy…
看来查克要乘皮船去金枪鱼镇了。
It looks like Chuck is taking the skin boat to tuna town.
看来查克要骑那匹野马了。
Looks like Chuck is taking the ride on the wild baloney pony.
谁走了?
Who left?
如果我知道有裸体镜头,我会再要一百万。
If I knew there was a nude scene, I’d have asked for another million.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!