– Wow. Panthers. Impressive. – No.
我只是比较擅长
It’s just I got a knack
帮人保持体形
for kicking fat asses into shape, that’s all.
你的好口才是遗传谁的
Where’d you get that smart mouth on you?
-你养父吗 -当然不是
– Did the guy who raised you give you that? – Definitely not.
有趣的是
No, sir. Funny,
一直没弄清是谁遗传的
nobody could ever figure it out where I got that from.
我想妈妈可能会知道
Now I’m thinking maybe Mom had a pretty good idea.
你帮我怎么样
Hey, how about you help me?
帮什么
With What?
帮我恢复体形
Help get me back in shape.
-你要我训练你 -对
– You want me to train you? – Yeah.
你疯了
You’re crazy.
我不会帮你的
I ain’t helping you.
-我不想做 -拜托
– No, I don’t wanna do that. – Come on.
-我不要 -等我找到合适人选就换
– I don’t think so. – Come on, just till I find somebody else.
这就是你的酬劳
This’ll be your salary.
那是道奇 又不是保时捷
It’s a Dodge Dart, not a Porsche.
别搞得它很值钱一样
You act like you’re giving me something.
你那辆就是一坨屎
That’s a piece of shit.
好吧 确实是一坨屎
All right. It is a piece of shit, isn’t it?
帮你再撞凹它 你可能会更喜欢
How about maybe if I kick a dent in it, you’ll like it better?
-好主意 -要我用钥匙给你划两道吗
– There’s an idea. – Want me to scratch it up with a key?
那就这样 说定了
I tell you what. You’ve got yourself a deal.
明天早上6点开训
You start tomorrow. Six A.M.
-10点半行不行 -就6点吧
– How about 10:30? – How about 6 A.M.?
-要不就8点半 -就6点
– How about 8:30? – How about 6 A.M.?
而且帮帮忙 别再吃煎饼了
And do me a favor. Lay off the flapjacks
也少喝点酒 加把劲 好吗
and the Scotch, all right, Stay Puft?
老妈肯定不会同意我训练你
Mom is not gonna like this one.
那就让她同意
Well, we’ll turn her.
还让她同意 祝你好运了
“We’ll turn her”? Good luck.
外说一句 基德 你有个孙子
Oh, by the way, Kid, you, uh, You got a grandson.
他叫特里 今年8岁了
His name’s Trey and he’s 8.
我开这车怎么样 拉风吧
How do I look in this thing? Pretty good?
小心别撞着
Don’t get into an accident.
来这里干什么
I’m not sure about this place.
干嘛不接着在外面跑步
Why don’t we go outside and do regular road work?
你的腿很正常
No, your legs are fine.
但其余的肌肉都跟我的蛋一样不好使了
It’s just the rest of your muscles are as rusty as my balls.
莱特 注意点
Hey, Light. Filter.
-你的头好吵啊 -知道什么才叫吵吗
– Your head’s making noise. – You wanna hear a noise?
就是我揍得你哭破喉咙
It’s gonna be the sound of you crying if you don’t
快给我滚
get out of here.
瞧你干的好事
That was nice.
接着说正事
Like I was saying.
我们现在集中训练你的耐力和速度
We’re gonna focus on your endurance and your speed,
快得他找不着北
so you get so fast,
后悔被他妈生下来
he’s gonna crawl right back up into his mama’s vagina.
-莱特 -咋了
– Hey, Light. – What?
咋你个头 出去说
“What?” Take a Walk.
你坐在那边
You sit down right here.
莫西斯 看来邓迪又给你找了个新陪练
Hey, Moses. Looks like Dundee found your new sparring partner.
就接着废话吧你 弗兰克
Another funny one, Frank.
年纪上他倒比你更像个职业拳手
He’s closer to a pro fighter in age than you are.
接着说
Keep it up.
基德 这是我的儿子特里
Kid, there’s somebody I want you to meet. My son, Trey.
不会吧 我还真是人丁兴旺
No way. My family gets bigger and bigger.
-我能叫你爷爷吗 -不行
– Can I call you Grandpa? – No.
不行 得叫我基德
No. Kid. Call me Kid.
kid也有小孩之意
真奇怪 你明明就很老
That seems weird because you’re old.
叫他比利就行
Just call him Billy.
很高兴见到你 比利
Nice to meet you, Billy.
-我也是 -我要去做作业了
– Nice to meet you. – I’m gonna go do my homework.
-好的 -好好写 儿子
– Okay. – Go get them, buddy.
-好的 -你准备好了吗 老爷爷
– Okay, Dad. – You ready, Grandpa?
-不许叫我老爷爷 -不喜欢吗
– Don’t call me Grandpa. – Don’t like that?
昨晚我决定给你换一套
Last night I decided we’re going to train
特别的训练方案
in a very particular way.
我们要用老式的方法来训练
We’re going to train old school.
不像这些普拉提的花架子
None of this, none of this Pilates crap.
普拉提 着重对肌肉的静态训练
我是说真正的老方法
I’m talking real old school.
就像约翰逊·登普西和路易斯那样训练
I’m talking Johnson, I’m talking Dempsey, I’m talking Louis.
今天 我们先练打水拳
And today, we’re gonna start with pool punching.
啥叫打水拳
What’s pool punching?
用力 乔·弗雷泽每天要打3小时呢
Let’s go! Joe Frazier did this three hours a day!
你这连5分钟都没到
You’re not even going five minutes.
乔·弗雷泽才不这么练
Joe Frazier didn’t do this.
那又怎样
So what?
加油 给我做10个
Let’s go. Let’s go. Give me 10.
怎么样 好样的 一个
What do you say? Attaboy. Let’s go, there’s one.
两个…
And…
一个半
Half.
你逗我玩呢
Are you kidding me?
不是吧 这就做不动了
Really? That’s it?
才一个半
One and a half?
阿里对阵弗雷泽
Ali-Frazier.
弗雷泽使用什么策略 他用右手
What did Frazier do? He drove him nuts
一直在防御 让对方急于进攻
by rolling under that right hand and,
然后来一记左勾拳 先防再打
Bam, he threw the left hook. Roll and throw, Kid.
你自己练着 我会不时用球给你个惊喜
So you work on that, I’m gonna surprise you with balls.
这让我想起在曼谷曾碰见过一个女…
It reminds me of a woman I met in Bangkok…
惊喜吧
Surprise!
这里有多大啊
What do you think he’s got here?
100英亩 还是200英亩
Hundred? Two hundred acres?
放这么些破烂生锈
All this stuff here just rusting.
这是一座金矿啊 居然用来放垃圾
He’s sitting on a gold mine. He’s got endless piles of crap.
莱特 别再折磨我了
Light, you’re killing me.
这能建几百套公♥寓♥了
Put up 100, 150, 500 condominiums here.
拜托你别说话了
You gotta be quiet.
起码五六百套 我跟你赌一万块
Five, six hundred. I bet you $10,000,
肯定能卖♥♥光
he’d sell the whole goddamn thing.
别停 别停
Don’t stop. Don’t stop!
我跟你说过别停了吧
Didn’t I tell you not to stop?
好样的
Attaboy.
胳膊肘抬起来 找准节奏
Let’s go, get your elbows up. Find a rhythm.
加油 再快点
Attaboy. Attaboy.
坚持一下 再坚持 坚持到响铃
Through the bell, through the bell, through the bell!
时间到 真是好样的
Time! Attaboy. Attaboy.
抱歉让你看到这个 特里
Sorry you had to see that, Trey.
基德
Hey, Kid.
-你还好吗 -浑身疼
– You all right? – Yeah, I’m sore.
-你这是干什么 -我以为你要我练拳
– What are you doing? – I thought you wanted me to hit this.
你打算怎么练
What are you gonna do?
往肉上打吗 真不卫生
Beat up the meat? That’s not sanitary.
我们只是来买♥♥点晚饭
No, we’re just here to buy dinner.
-你用不着见什么都打两拳 -好吧
– You don’t have to punch everything. – Right.
加油 起 碰 碰 再来
Let’s go, up! Pop. Pop. Attaboy. Come on! Up! Up!
你现在在干什么呢
What is it exactly that you’re doing right now?
-你在那躺着干什么呢 -歇口气
– Right now, what are you doing? – Resting.
偷懒是吧 你偷懒可没法进步
Taking a rest, huh? That’s gonna get the job done.
我的天 你冲我放屁了吗
Jesus Christ, did you just fart on me?
你冲我放屁了 不是吧
Did you just fart on me? Are you kidding me?
太恶心了
You gotta be kidding me.
天啊 你怎么这样
Good God, come on. You’re better than that.
不是吧 我的脑袋就在那
You kidding me? You know, my head’s right there.
宿命之战
12月15日 皇宫剧院
你这太疯狂了
Hey. This is insane.
说什么呢 你不是在越南当过空降兵吗
What are you talking about? You paratrooped in ‘Nam.
今天怎么不行了