你起个什么劲
What are you flexing for?
别挑事 基德
Don’t try it, kid.
我警告你 你打不过我的
I’m warning you. I’ll lay you out.
-别担心 我不会的 -好
– Don’t worry, I won’t. – All right.
拜托 基德
Oh. Come on, kid.
-怎么 -我10秒前就看到你握拳
– What? – I saw your fist clench 10 seconds ago.
5秒前看到你在瞄我的肚子
I saw your eyes dart at my gut five seconds ago.
你老了 被淘汰了
You’re an old man. You’re washed up.
这个你5秒前看到了吗
Did you see that five seconds ago?
怎么了 我早就瞄哪里了
What? My eyes darted there first.
真不敢相信
I can’t believe you.
我为你♥爸♥爸 你们家做了那么多
After what I did for your father, your family,
你居然会拒绝我
how you ever could say no to me.
没有我 你就没有现在的一切
You wouldn’t have all this if it wasn’t for me.
没有我 你连这个健身房♥都没有
You wouldn’t have this gym if it weren’t for me.
我就不懂了
I don’t understand.
你提我爸爸 真是个阴招
You mention my father. That’s a low blow.
我很感谢你为我们家所做的 基德
I respect what you did for my family, kid.
你要怎么帮我
What are you gonna do for me?
我会让你在这里训练
Okay, I’ll let you train here.
-好 -我会让我的人帮助你
– Good. – I’ll even get some of my guys to help you out.
但你我都明白我不会亲自出马
But you and I both know I won’t be doing jack.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
-说清楚就好 -好了
– Long as we’re clear. – Yeah, all right.
看 你已经让我动作变快了
See? You got me moving faster already.
怎么又是你
Hey. You again?
可以和我谈谈吗
Think I can talk to you for a second?
你为什么一直跟着我
Why do you keep following me around?
我叫BJ 是你的儿子 基德
My name’s BJ. I’m your son, kid.
我们去喝杯咖啡吧
We should get some coffee.
好 我很乐意
Yeah, I’d like that.
不好意思 我能问你个事吗
Excuse me, can I just ask you something real quick?
你在训练对吧
You’re in training, right?
你是要参加吃派大赛吗
What are you training for? A pie-eating contest?
都是碳水化合物
That’s all carbs.
这很好 枫糖浆 很健康
That’s good. Maple syrup. It’s healthy.
还有苏格兰威士忌
Some Scotch?
-你妈什么时候跟你说起我的 -上周
– So when did your mother tell you about me? – Just last week.
说实话 要不是因为扑天盖地的新闻
Gotta tell you, if you weren’t all over the news,
我觉得她不会告诉我的
I don’t think she would’ve.
她怎么样
So how is she?
她很…
Well, she’s…
她很情绪化
She’s emotional, you know?
我爸爸 她丈夫 我的养父
My dad. Her husband, the guy who raised me,
他最近去世了
he passed away recently so…
-深表遗憾 -多谢
– Sorry to hear that. – Thank you.
-他对你好吗 -很好
– Was he good to you? – Oh, yeah.
他是最好的
Yeah, he was the best.
所以
So.
她是怎么描述我的
What’d she say about me?
说你是最糟糕的人
That you were pretty much the worst.
-真的吗 -对
– Really? – Yeah.
有什么特别的吗
Anything specific?
特别的 好吧 好吧
More specifically. All right. All right.
她说你变成了一个混♥蛋♥
She… she said you turned into an asshole.
她是那么说的
That’s what she said.
她说你变成了花♥花♥公♥子♥跟酒鬼
She said you became a womanizer and a drunk.
总是高声嚷嚷
Loudmouth, you know?
-就这些吗 -就这些
– Is that all? – That’s it.
胡说
That’s bullshit.
我和你妈在一起前早就那样了
Well, I was all those things way before I met your mother.
她不太希望我今天来见你
Yeah, she wasn’t too happy about me coming to see you today so…
那你为什么还来呢
Well, why did you?
可能是好奇吧
Guess I was curious.
你从来没想见见我吗
You were never curious about me?
你妈叫我不要和你联♥系♥
Your mother asked me to not make any contact with you,
我照做了
so I respected that.
你尊重她 但是
You respected that, but…
你确实知道自己当爸爸了 对不对
You did know you had a son, right?
我没准备好做父亲
I wasn’t ready to be a dad,
你妈却意外怀孕了
and your mother got pregnant accidentally.
生下我不过是个错误
You had me and I was just a big mistake.
不 我不是那个意思
No, it wasn’t. I didn’t mean it like that.
别胡思乱想
Don’t take it like that.
我没有乱想
I’m not, I’m really not taking it any way.
你不是个错误 你都来见我了
You’re not a mistake. You’re here.
当时的状况是个错误
The situation was a mistake. I don’t know.
没关系的 你不欠我什么 拿去吧
It’s okay. You don’t owe me nothing, alright. Take that.
别敷衍我了
Put that towards your double bypass.
你这是什么意思
What are you doing now? What’s all this about?
我来之前很生我妈妈的气
When I came here today, I was pissed off at my mom
因为她瞒着你的事
because she kept you a secret from me,
但我现在能理解为什么了
but I think I get why she did it.
祝你好运
Good luck.
回家的感觉真好
Home, sweet home.
和20年前一模一样
It’s exactly the same as it was 20 years ago.
那是什么
What’s that?
个人兴趣 我也挺有创意的
It’s my hobby. I got a creative side.
以前可没发现 你呢
Didn’t know that, did you?
没发现
No.
电视在哪里 你没有装吗
So where’s the TV? You don’t got a TV?
我不看电视的
I don’t do TV.
你不看电视
You don’t do TV.
那你有平板电脑吗
You got an iPad?
pad也有垫子的意思
不 我用普通沙发的
No, I got a regular couch.
那不是沙发的名字 笨蛋
It’s not a couch, dummy.
我知道平板电脑 跟你开玩笑的
I know what an iPad is. I’m just jerking your chain.
你知道平板电脑吗
Do you know what an iPad is?
知道 就是那个扁扁的
Yeah, I do. It’s one of those flat things
用手戳的
you push around with your fingers.
听起来真棒
It sounds great.
你描述的太诱人
Makes me wanna buy one,
以至于我都想买♥♥了
because you’re making it sound so appealing.
少讽刺我 我都老糊涂了
Don’t use sarcasm on me. I’m an old man. I confuse easy.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请起立 下面有请两位传奇拳击手
please rise for our national anthem as sung by boxing legends,
“雷泽” 亨利·夏普
“基德” 比利·麦卡多恩
领唱国歌♥
Henry “Razor” Sharp and Billy “The Kid” McDonnen.
在晨曦初现时
Say can you see
你可看见
By the dawn’s early light
是什么让我们如此骄傲
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight’s last gleaming

Oh, shit.
勒布朗在头发间爆裂[应为炮火熊熊]
LeBron burst in your hair
什么
What?
为夜晚证明[应为在夜晚证明]
Gave proof to the night
不必吧
Unnecessary.
训练时间到
Time to train.
好 我起来了 我醒了
All right. I’m up, I’m up, I’m up.
不必吧
Unnecessary!
我说了训练时间到
I said it’s time to train.
看我做的好事
What have I done?
弗兰克他人呢
Where’s Frankie?
他从不早到
Frankie’s not coming till later.
我是你的教练 迈克
I’m your trainer, Mikey.
你不可能是我的教练
You can’t be my trainer.
说你吃了他我倒是相信
Maybe I’d believe you ate my trainer.
很好
Nice.
市中心46度 有些冷
Forty-six and chilly downtown.
今天下午不会升温
It’s not gonna get much warmer this afternoon.
匹兹堡今天的最高温度在60左右

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!