I smacked him from ring post to ring post.
现在脑积水了 积水了
A little too much of this in the head. Little too much.
什么时候比赛
When’s the fight?
关键是
Hey, listen. Bottom line is this:
卖♥♥不出票就拿不到钱
If we don’t sell tickets, we don’t make money.
-卖♥♥不出就没钱 -懂了 我会听话的
– No tickets, no money. – “No tickets, no money.” I’m in.
这才像话嘛 卖♥♥不出就没钱
That’s my guy. No ticket, no money. No ticket, no money.
卖♥♥不出就没钱 没钱就是卖♥♥不出
No tickets, no money. No money, no fight.
卖♥♥不出就没钱
No ticket, no money.
没架打 就没钱 就卖♥♥不出
No fight, no money, no tickets.
顺序随便 有三种
Either way you put it, all three ways:
卖♥♥不出就没架打就没钱
No tickets, no fight, no money.
没钱没架打就卖♥♥不出
No money, no fight, no tickets.
没架打没钱卖♥♥不出 还有一个呢
No fight, no money, no tickets. What’s the third one?
-三种都行 -你好像讲全了
– All three ways. – I think you got it all covered.
你什么毛病
What’s your problem?
你要打就打
My problem is you’re gonna fight, you’re gonna fight.
不打就不打
You’re not gonna fight, don’t fight.
不要拖拖拉拉的 早做决定
You fight, you fight. You have to do these things.
我的意思是 为了成功
The point that I’m making, guys.
我们要一起合作 好不好
In order to do it, we gotta do it together, okay?
一起合作 好
Yeah, together.
欢迎走进易洛魁赌场
It’s show time at the Miroquois Casino.
这里有老虎机 各类娱乐设施
Slots, entertainment,
和莫农加希拉最好的自助餐
and the best buffet on the Monongahela River!
不信问他们
Just ask these two.
你想不想吃那大块大块的肉
Whoa, will you get a load of that hunk of meat?
闭嘴吧 “基德”比利·麦卡多恩
Hey, watch your mouth, Billy “The Kid” McDonnen,
只拿过一次轻重量级冠军的你
onetime Light Heavyweight Champ.
我在这里 我就在美味的牛肋排旁边
I’m right over here. Right over by the delicious prime rib.
不好意思 “雷泽”亨利·夏普
Sorry, Henry “Razor” Sharp,
也只拿过一次轻重量级冠军的你
onetime Light Heavyweight Champ.
有这么引人垂涎的鸡肉
I didn’t hear you as I am distracted
我完全听不见你说话
by this mouth-watering chicken breast.
如果你烂赌成瘾 已经堕落
If you got a gambling problem, if you’re a degenerate,
就不要来这里 因为赌博就像癌症
I wouldn’t come down here because gambling is a cancer.
停 请照着台词念 雷泽
Cut! Please just follow the script, Razor.
不是这样的
It’s not that.
广♥告♥拍得很光鲜
The pictures make this look all glamorous,
但这会害了一些人
but it could be a problem for some people,
我只是想让他们知道
and I’m just saying it should be known. That’s all.
这又不是即兴演出 快说台词
What is this, improv night at Chuckles? Come on, say the words.
是不是戳到你伤疤了
Well, maybe I just happened to hit a sore spot, huh?
你不是赌输过200美元吗
Didn’t you lose 200 grand betting the Buffalo Bills?
是谁连输了4次超级碗
Who loses the Super Bowl four times in a row?
是你
I don’t know. You.
-谁总是输 -是你
– Who loses? – You.
我以为他们至少会赢一场的
I thought they’d win once.
你就是有输的天分
Maybe you got a talent for losing.
我有揍扁你的天分
I got a talent for busting your.
你这是在人身攻击
You’re getting personal.
我要打到你屁♥股♥开花
I’m gonna put that shit right up your ass!
好事不出门 坏事传千里
No such thing as bad publicity.
这两位前拳击手又传出了新消息
Those two ex-fighters are making news again,
他们的视频在推特上被疯狂传阅
and now are trending on Twitter.
接下来我们将继续
We’ll have that story along with
-什么破玩意 -怎么了
– What a lot of crap. – What’s the matter?
12周后你就要打比赛了
You gotta fight in 12 weeks,
你却还在做宣传
you’re doing stupid publicity stunts.
你要找谁训练你
Who’s training you?
给你个提示 一个我信任的人
Well, here’s a hint: somebody I can trust.
那很容易 你根本不信任任何人
Well, that’s easy, because you don’t trust nobody.
我信任你
I trust you.
别妄想了 我只是个老古董
Forget it. I’m a dinosaur.
我们亲密合作了13年呢
Come on, we did pretty good for 13 years together.
你没注意到吗
In case you haven’t noticed,
我连照顾自己都困难 就像个婴儿一样
I can hardly take care of myself. I’m like an infant baby.
唯一的不同是我有三根白色的阴毛
Except I got three white pubic hairs.
你能行的
Heh. You can do this.
我没有时间 我要找个地方住
I haven’t got time. I gotta find myself a place to stay.
在我给你找到新住处前
You can stay with me
你可以和我一起住
until I find you a new place.
别再为我花钱了
No. Don’t spend any more money on me.
我半个身子都在棺材里了
I’m almost done.
朽木不可雕了
It’s like polishing a turd.
你记得我第一次来健身房♥的时候吗
Do you remember the first time I came to the gym?
记得你当时对我说了什么吗 我记得
Do you remember what you said to me? I do.
我说是不是收垃圾的人
I said, “it looks like the garbage man
今天忘记来了
forgot to take out the trash.”
对 就是那么一句鼓舞人心的话
Yeah. Something cheerful like that.
然后你说
Then you said:
一旦我收了你 你就甩不掉我了
“if I take you on, kid, you’re stuck with me.”
这可是你说的
You said that.
别离开我 莱特 我也不会离开你
Don’t quit on me, Light. I won’t quit on you.
又来了
Oh, here we go.
猜吧
Call it.
我猜是25美分
It’s a quarter.
拜托 莱特 我需要你
Come on. Light, I need your help.
会很有趣的 这是最后一次了
It’d be fun. One last time.
你知道我为什么要说垃圾的事吗
You know why I said what I did about the garbage?
不知道
No.
我不想你太骄傲
I didn’t want your head to get swelled up.
你当时其实很厉害
You were so goddamn good.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks,buddy.
雷泽
Raze?
把钱还给我
Give me my quarter back.
-你认真的吗 -认真的
– Seriously? – Yeah.
你怎么这么抠
How can you be so cheap?
我很穷的 把钱还给我
I haven’t got any money. Give me my damn quarter.
好吧
Okay. Fine.
车子不错
Nice car.
太令人激动了 这不是基德·麦卡多恩吗
This is exciting. Look who’s here to meet me. Kid McDonnen.
他那个老男人打架的短片在网上很红
You know him from the Internet. “Two old guys fighting.”
他还得过轻重量级冠军
He used to be Light Heavyweight Champ.
你胖了不少
You put on a couple pounds?
要你帮忙减下去 -是吗
– You’re gonna get me in shape. – Oh, really?
他会帮我恢复体形
He’s gonna get me in shape.
让我们私下聊几句
Give us a couple minutes.
他们可以跟上来的
They can come.
像真人秀一样
Watch a real reality show.
-可以拍拍我们的讨论过程 -好的
– Watch us negotiate. – Okay. Okay!
好了 别闹了
Hey! All right.
-实话实说 基德 -没问题
– Let’s get real, kid. – Okay, let’s get real.
我是不会帮你训练的
Me training you, it ain’t happening.
这可能不行
Well, this might be a problem,
因为我已经公开宣布了
because I already made the announcement.
我的朋友 你这是在给自己丢脸
You, my friend, are embarrassing yourself.
好的表演者应该明白什么时候退出舞台
A great performer knows when it’s time to get off the stage, kid.
说什么呢 福尔曼老的时候也打比赛
What are you talking about? Foreman fought when he was old.
乔治·福尔曼45岁时夺下世界重量级拳击冠军
他那时比你年轻15岁
He was 15 years younger than you.
你知道我会做什么吗
Listen, I’m gonna tell you something, you know what I’m gonna do?
我要到下面和你的人比试比试
I’ll go down there and fight any one of those fighters
随便找 找最好的来也行
you have here, anyone, the best one.
如果到时候还觉得我不够格
And then if you see that I don’t have what you want,
我马上走人
I’ll walk away.
别胡搅蛮缠了
It’s over.
你的自尊呢
Where’s your dignity?
你到我这里
You’re in my office,
求我给你一个你根本不配有的回归
begging me for a comeback you don’t deserve?
-用全力打我 -基德
– Well, take your best shot now. – kid.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!