Putting your thing where it doesn’t belong. That’s what you…
无语了 白人就爱干荒唐事
I can’t… This is white people shit, man.
孬种 就知道他不敢跟我比
Son of a bitch. He ain’t ever gonna fight me.
你居然真想比 疯了吗
Can’t believe you would. It’s insane.
说我疯 为什么
Oh, yeah? What? Give me one reason.
你又老 又肥
You’re old. You’re fat.
背不好 膝盖也不好
You got a bad back. You got weak knees.
又肥
You’re fat.
别口下留情 说真话
Hey, you know, don’t sugarcoat it. Be honest.
这仇没法报了
It ain’t gonna happen anyway.
永远不可能
It’s never gonna happen.
谢天谢地
Thank God for that.
沃尔特 你去哪儿
Walter, where you going?
又裁员 辛苦工作30年 叫走就走
More layoffs, man. After 30 years, they let me go just like that.
不会吧
You’re kidding.
雷泽 老板找你
Hey, Razor, boss needs to see you.
至少你不用养家
Least you don’t have a family, man.
好的 雷泽
Okay, Razor.
一言为定
No, done and done.
快挂电♥话♥ 省得你改主意
Hey, hey, look, get off my phone before you change your mind.
行 朋友 再见
Okay, man. Bye.
受够了 咱俩拜拜 该死的破车
I am done with you! That’s right. It is over, you piece of shit.
兄弟 滚回你车里去
Yo! Get back in your car!
不是哥的车 哥要买♥♥新车了 抱歉
Ain’t my car no more, bitch! Okay? I’m getting a new one! Sorry!
哥中彩票了
I just won a cracker lottery!
谢谢你 上帝
Thank you, Jesus!
30年 等了他妈的30年
Thirty years! Thirty goddamn years!
爽 爽 爽
Yes! Yes! Yes!
爽 爽 爽
Yes, yes, yes!
爽 爽 爽 爽 爽
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!
爽 爽
Yes! Yes!
我得健身了
I gotta get in shape.
复赛发布会
匹兹堡的各位 准备好创造历史了吗
All right, Pittsburgh. Who’s ready to make history, huh?
好极了
I love it.
废话不多说 隆重为大家请出
Okay, without further ado, I’d like to reintroduce to the world,
“基德”比利·麦卡多恩
Billy “The Kid” McDonnen
和 “雷泽”亨利·夏普
and Henry “Razor” Sharp!
上来吧
Come on, now!
-你还说会人山人海 -信我 坐好
– Thought you said there’d be a crowd. – Trust me. Sit.
你们可以忘记两个历史时刻
I want you all to forget two things,
丛林之战和马尼拉的震颤
The Rumble in the Jungle, the Thrilla in Manila.
丛林之战 1974年10月30日拳王阿里和弗雷泽的拳击对决
但你们绝不会忘记这一刻
But what you will never forget…
宿命之战 提问时间
Grudgement Day! Questions.
宿命之战
这场比赛是用来搞笑的吗
Is this fight some kind of joke?
不是 下个问题
No, it’s not. Next question.
假如 你们中一人倒下
If one of you gets knocked down,
会不会是因为摔了一跤 爬不起来了
is it safe to say that you’ve fallen and you can’t get up?
能不能问点正经的
Okay. Does anybody have a real question?
雷泽 你和基德谁体型更好
Razor, who do you think is in better shape? You or the Kid?
要看指那种形状了
Depends what kind of shape you’re talking about.
圆形 他比我合格
If it’s round, he is.
谁来训练你
So who’s gonna train you?
弗兰克·布莱特
Who’s gonna train me? Frankie Brite.
真的吗
Really?
他不是在训练杰罗尼莫·帕迪拉吗
Isn’t he training Geronimo Padilla?
是的 同时也训练我
He is, but he’s gonna train me too.
丹迪 你们有保护措施吗
Dante, what help precautions are you taking?
如此高龄 打拳击很危险
Because at your age, this really does seem dangerous,
还可能会丧命
even potentially deadly.
请大家搞清楚
Understand something.
这场比赛和所有拳击比赛一样 真枪实弹
This fight will be cleared as if it was any other bout, okay?
你们担心自己撑不过去吗
Are either of you worried that you won’t pass?
不担心 我尝遍人生了
No, I’m not worried. I had all my shots.
尊尼获加 杰克丹尼
Johnny Walker, Jack Daniel’s.
这三种皆为世界名酒
金快活
Jose Cuervo.
丹迪 这会不会是史上头一场
Dante, is there any shot this would be the first fight in history
选手们戴着911呼救圈的比赛
that features Life Alert necklaces?
你们会不会尊重人
You’re being very disrespectful.
一个60岁的男人
A man turns 60, all of a sudden,
上了年纪就被开除了
he’s washed up and you kick him out of the workplace.
也许这在人均寿命50岁的一百年前
That may have been fine 100 years ago,
是可以接受的
when men were dying at the age of 50.
但当今社会不同 年纪大的本事越大
But in this world, it’s different. The elderly are strong.
他们精神强大 理应有一席之地
Their spirit is strong. And they have a voice.
今天这两位就要代表他们发声
And that voice is in these two men and they will be heard.
放尊重点 傻♥逼♥
Respect, bitches.
现在站起来
Get up, right now.
比赛就要这样宣传
That’s the way you sell a fight.
必须的
You bet your old grizzly ass it is.
你好 雷泽
Hey, Razor.
莎莉·罗斯
Sally Rose.
我刚刚还以为是看错了
I thought I saw you. I wasn’t sure.
你看上去不错 过得怎么样
You look good. How you been?
你来这里干什么
So why you here?
-我是来见你的 -是吗
– I came here to see you. – You did?
为什么
Why would you want to do something like that?
为了劝你别打这场比赛
To talk you out of this crazy fight.
我知道你的意思 是挺滑稽的
I know what you mean. It’s a little crazy.
你觉得这是个玩笑 对吗
You think it’s kind of a joke, right?
我只是不想你受伤
I just don’t want you to get hurt. That’s all.
很好
That’s good.
很高兴见到你
Nice seeing you.
你平时喝多少酒
How many alcoholic beverages do you consume?
正常 五六瓶
Normal. Five, maybe six.
-一周吗 -比那稍微多一点
– A week? – Well, maybe a little more than normal.
神啊
Oh, baby Jesus.
感觉很正常
It feels normal.
只是对你而言吧
To you, maybe.
他们在那里
There they are.
就像我说的 健康模范对吧
Just like I said. Paragons of health, huh?
出色地通过了
Passed with flying colors.
完全健康
Clean bill of health.
也不能算出色
Not quite “with flying colors.”
但好在一切尽在我们掌握之中
But it’s our paintbrushes that we painting with.
我要给你们介绍
So look, I’m gonna introduce you to a guy
使这一切成为可能的人
that’s making this happen.
卢·卡马雷 我们活动的发起人
Lou Camare, our promoter.
我本想在记者会露面的
I would’ve met you at the press conference,
但这家伙求我
but Junior begged me
让他一个人上电视
to let him go in front of the cameras by himself.
我这张脸需要单独曝光 你们懂的
This face needs solo exposure. You know that.
给你们检查的医生是我弟弟
You know, my brother’s the doctor who saw you.
我另一个弟弟是拳击赛理事
And my other brother, he’s the boxing commissioner.
我可以在这里弄一场狗咬狗的混战
I can get a dogfight sanctioned here if I needed to.
你们的比赛有些特别
This one was a little tricky.
你是说我可以带着我的狗来参加
Are you saying that I can bring my dog here too?
不是那个意思
That’s not what he said.
我为什么有不好的预感
Why do I feel like there’s something coming?
是这么回事
Here’s the thing.
记者会没有达到预期的效果
The conference didn’t go as planned.
我们要卖♥♥掉5000张票 5000张啊
We gotta sell 5000 tickets, baby. Five thousand.
所以我要好好推广一下
So I’m gonna need help promoting it.
不是个人 是你们一起 好不好
Not individuals, both of you. Together. As a group, okay?
我把话说清楚
There it is.
我和这个贱♥人♥3分钟都共处不下去
I could never spend more than three minutes with this burn,
除了扁他的时候
Unless I was beating the brains out of him.
是我扁他
He’s got it backwards.
他脑子坏了 被我打的
He’s punch-drunk. I was smacking him around.
我把他从这个角打到那个角