说啥呢 这身帅呆了
What you talking about? You look great.
真想把你插在马天尼酒杯里
I wish I could put you in a martini glass.
我从没这么别扭过
I’ve never been this uncomfortable.
放松 就几分钟的事
Will you relax? It’s gonna take you a few minutes.
能糟到哪儿去
How bad could it be?
整一整裤裆
And fix your crotch, man.
-准备好了 -行 雷泽 开始吧
– We’re ready. – We’re good, Raze. Let’s go.
-挺帅气啊 -赚钱时间
– Looks good, huh? – Money time, baby.
很好 雷泽 请朝模型挥拳
Looks good. Okay, Razor. Let’s throw some jabs at Wilbur the dummy.
-录制击打模式 -行
– We’re recording your punch form. – Okay.
一 二 一 二
One, two. One, two.
能稍微用点力吗
Okay. Can you put a little oomph into it?
这太蠢了
This is stupid.
配合一下好吗
Let’s try, okay?
当它是真人 还会还手
Act like the dummy is real and the dummy’s hitting back.
想象买♥♥金枪鱼罐头被人坑钱
Imagine that somebody just sold you a overpriced can of tuna.
这就对了
There you go.
加把劲 雷泽 想象他是基德
Come on, Razor! Imagine it’s Kid.
-好极了 -没错 非常好
– That’s good. – Damn right, it’s good.
我没这么招人恨吧
Hey, I hope I don’t look like that big of an asshole.
-你耍我 -没有的事 雷泽
– You set me up? – Nobody set anybody up, Razor.
怎么跟你说的 让你1点来
What’d I tell you? I told you to come in 1:00.
我来早了
I came early.
会会老朋友 这家伙躲了我30年
I wanted to see my old friend. He’s been ducking me 30 years.
我想死他了
I missed him.
看来饭没怎么少吃啊 我走了
It don’t look like you’re missing any meals. I’m out of here.
不准走 先说清楚 当年退赛
No, you’re not. Not till you admit that you quit the fight,
因为你怕我
because you were scared of me.
说什么呢 你要脸吗
Why do you talk like that? It’s embarrassing.
什么意思
What do you mean?
-承认吧 本来就是 -跟你说
– Just admit it. It’s true. – You know what?
我要走人了 大家客客气气
I’m getting out of here, and I’m asking nice.
-不然呢 -让开
– Or what? – Just get out of the way.
那几下绣花拳
Listen. Those punches
只能唬唬书呆子
might get these nerds all hot under the pants,
实话告诉你
but you know what?
30年前 你也是这么半吊子
They’re the same half-assed punches you threw 30 years ago
还不敢跟我比赛
when you ran from me.
让开 不然我动手了
Move, or I’m moving you.
试试啊 来啊
Try and move me. Go ahead.
干嘛跟你这种人计较
You know, maybe you’re right.
我还能打打碟 你肥得不像话
I might pop a disc, you’re just so fat.
现在打哪个重量级 胃束带级别吗
What weight class you fighting at now, LAP-BAND?
请你吃拳头信不
I can still take you.
客气点我还请你去舞会
Maybe to the prom if you ask nice.
别得寸进尺了
Pushing your luck now.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
抱歉 打疼你了
I’m sorry. I did it to you, all right?
说声抱歉就完了
You’re just sorry?
算你走运
You’re a lucky guy.
不 不 你们搞什么
No, no. No! No, man! What are you doing?
-别 雷泽 -拿那个做什么
– No, no. Razor! – What you doing with that?
-住手 快住手 -要命啊
– Stop! Stop it! – Oh, man.
搞什么 快住手 别扔
What are you doing? Stop it. Don’t do that!
老子本来能打赢你
I would have beat you!
你们疯了吗
You done lost your mind?
来啊 来啊 来啊
Come on, come on, come on.
来啊 来啊
Come on. Come on.
你们要干嘛
What are you doing?
你们俩老爷子 太不像话了
Guys, this is… It’s not the behavior of old men!
大家快来 看这个
Yo, guys, you gotta see this. Come here.
可精彩了
Check this out.
下♥体♥激凸的巴斯光年
本周点击量最高的视频
And the number one play of the week.
主角是两位 前轻重量级拳击冠军
Check out this clip of two former Light Heavyweight Champs
已经红遍互联网
that is blowing up online.
雷泽·夏普和基德·麦卡多恩掐架
In fact, Razor Sharp and Kid McDonnen’s brawl
两个老男人打架
实在太精彩
has gotten so popular
甚至被做成动画了
it’s gone animated.
来啊 来啊
Come on, come on.
算你走运
You’re a lucky guy.
你们俩是超级英雄吗
You two some kind of superheroes?
没错 我是绿冠侠 他是碧女侠
Yeah, I’m the Green Champion and he’s the Emerald SuperPussy.
不好受吧 碧女侠
Yeah, must be tough for you, huh? SuperPussy’?
碧女侠
SuperPussy.
这回没地方躲了吧
You can’t run or hide anymore, can you?
没法无视我了吧
And you can’t ignore me anymore.
没法无视我了 没法无视我
Huh? You can’t ignore me. Can’t ignore me.
谁快来爆了这家伙的菊
Will one of you hurry up and rape this guy, already?
夏普 麦卡多恩
Yo, Sharp, McDonnen.
你们被保释了
You made bail.
等警♥察♥看不到的时候
Soon as we get out of these cops’ eyelines,
咱们接着打
I’m gonna punch you again.
通知一下 我好装着叫两声
Tell me so I know when to say “Ow”.
伙计们 我的天哪
Ladies! My God,
别再丢人了好吗
please don’t embarrass yourselves any further out here.
快过来 看这段视频
Come look at this. Come, I want you look at this video.
-这是啥 -在网络上疯传
– What’s this? – It’s going viral.
点击量已经超过一百万
It’s got over, like, a million views right now.
你不知道什么叫”疯传”
You don’t know what I mean by “going viral.”
雷泽 知道YouTube吗
Razor, you know what YouTube is?
YouTube 全球著名的视频分享网站
你们俩连”疯传”都不懂吗
Neither one of you know what “viral” means?
真是从恐龙时代来的老…
What type of two out-of-touch, old…
抱歉 过分了 当我没说
Sorry. No, no. Uncalled-for. Forget it.
-打架的视屏 -那是我吗 是我
– Look, it’s a video of your fight. – That’s me? Hey, that’s me.
难怪都说上镜要胖10磅
They say the camera adds 10 pounds.
另外20磅找不到借口了吧
What’s your excuse for the other 20?
别斗嘴了行吗 说正事
Do me a favor? Save the verbal jousting for a more important time.
给你们揽了个大生意
I’m about to lay something huge on you.
有公♥司♥愿意赞助你们正式重赛
I got a company that wants the official rematch.
12月15日 在皇宫剧院
December 15th, Palace Theatre.
-我们三个每人能赚七万五 -三个人
– They want to pay each of us 75 grand. – Each of us?
我糊涂了 是你们俩
I don’t know why I said that, I meant each of you.
他们愿意给你们每人十万块
They’re gonna pay each of you 100 grand.
刚才还说七万五 怎么成十万了
You just said 75. Now you went to 100?
我走神了 别介意
Yeah, I was thinking about the thing at the house.
不介意 因为我没兴趣
Don’t worry, it ain’t gonna happen.
把游戏的一万五给我就行
Just give me the 15 grand you promised for the game.
怎么回事 你给他开价一万五
Hey, jagoff, you promised him 15 grand?
没错 快给钱
He did. Give me the money.
他们才不会付你钱
They’re not gonna pay you.
没让你赔打烂的东西就不错了
Lucky if they don’t sue for breaking the equip…
-我需要那笔钱 -我也要一万五
– I needed that money. – I should be doing this for the 15.
警♥察♥局门口 别拉拉扯扯
You should get off me in front of this police station.
给你介绍大生意了
I got more money for you.
那事没商量 我不会跟他打
Nothing you could offer me. I ain’t fighting.
你就一缩货
You’re still a chickenshit.
-雷泽 别走啊 -为什么不跟我打
– Razor, don’t walk away. – Why don’t you wanna do it?
-求你了 -错过这村没这店 呆子
– Please. – It’s a chance of a lifetime, you moron.
别帮倒忙 雷泽
Not helping. Razor!
-你激他做什么 -我没激他
– What are you provoking him for? – I’m not. I didn’t do anything.
虽然我是做过一些事 很久之前了
This guy, well, I did do something, but that’s a long time ago.
估计就因为那件事
And that’s probably what it is.
我睡了她女朋友
I banged his girlfriend.
-啥 -把她肚子搞大了 他女朋友
– I’m sorry, what? – I knocked her up. His girlfriend.
这么劲爆的故事 可以炒作一下
That’s a great segue into information I needed to know earlier.
不是好主意
Probably wasn’t a good idea.
年纪轻 一时冲动
A momentary lapse in judgment.
还用说
I’ll say.
管不住自己的小♥弟♥弟♥ 活该…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!