Razor is cut.
来啊
Come on!
本回合结束
Bell sounds.
-咋了 -看着
– What? – Hey.
这是压着响铃的一记凶狠右拳
That was a hard right hand immediately after the bell.
这种行为肯定会扣分的
That will lead to a point deduction.
没准会让基德丢掉一回合
That can cost the Kid a round.
给他些水
Give him some water.
-打得漂亮啊娘们 -没你这么鼓劲的
– You’re doing real good, you pussy. – That’s not helping.
我都八百多岁了 我想说啥说啥
I’m 800 years old, I say what I want.
-能止血吗 -马上就好
– Can you stop the bleeding? – For a while.
铃都响了你还打他干什么
What are you doing, hitting him after the bell like that?
肯定会扣分的 别做无谓的事
You’re gonna get us thrown out. I need you to be smart.
-明白吗 -放松
– All right? – Relax.
-他早晚会看破的 -那我也一定要赢
– He’s gonna figure you out. – Either way, I’m taking him out.
-那就麻利点 -好
– Do it quick. – Right.
双方第二回合即将开始
And now round two is about to get underway.
刚才犯规之后 第一回合肯定是夏普赢
Have to give round one to Sharp after that foul.
先防再打 基德
Roll and throw, Kid!
雷泽·夏普抓住一切机会
And Razor Sharp will waste no time
全力巩固优势
pressing his advantage.
加油 基德 头动起来
Come on, Kid. Move that head.
雷泽势不可挡 连续重击
Razor is unrelenting. Pounding away.
-很好很好 -注意防守
– All right! All right! – Roll and throw!
雷泽继续凶猛进攻
Razor continues to unload.
-一记重拳之后基德倒地 -太好了
– Down goes Kid on a massive left hand. – yes.
裁判帕特·拉塞尔将开始计数
Referee Pat Russell will pick up the count.
你压制住他了 现在让他完蛋
You got him! You got him! Now finish him!
基德遭受多次重击
The Kid is taking a ton of punishment,
但这在他的比赛中是常有的事
but that’s always been a part of his game.
-他比看起来更坚强 -我没事
– He’s stronger than he looks. – I’m okay, I’m okay.
基德有麻烦了
He’s got Kid in trouble.
-这几拳太狠了 -他又倒下了
– Oh, got him. – Down he goes!
到那边去 二
Get over there! Two!
他现在肯定在想 “我比这场图什么”
He must just be thinking: “Why in the hell did I do this?”
像我们之前练习的那样先防在打
Roll and throw like we’ve talk about! Do it now!
你必须要采用滑步出击
You have got to start slipping punches
然后手上使力 先防再打
and letting your hands go. Roll and throw.
-明白了吗 -七 能起来吗
– You hear me? Roll and throw. – Seven! You getting up?
八 走过来
Eight! Walk to me.
你还能行吗 基德
You okay, Kid?
让我看看 继续
Show me something. Box!
离角远点 那是个陷阱 离角远点
Get out of the corner! It’s a trap! Get out of the corner!
就现在
Now! Right now!
我的天
Oh, boy!
-漂亮 基德 -该死
– Attaway, Kid! – Goddamn it!
手上使力出拳 就现在
Now, let your hands go! That’s it!
-响铃 时间到 -这已经不是拳击
– Bell! Time! – No boxing here.
而是一场全面战争了
This is an all-out war.
加油 好样的
Let’s go, baby!
漂亮 干得漂亮了 这就对了
Attaboy! Attaboy! Way to work!
听着 他肯定看出来了
Listen, he’s got you figured out.
-那又怎样 -那我就要叫停比赛了
– So what? – So I’m gonna call the fight.
他快不行了 这才是聪明的打法
He’s slipping throat. Now you’re fighting smart.
保持高压 明白吗
Keep that pressure on him, alright?
别给他喘息之机 别给他机会
Do not let up. Do not let up.
-你想脑袋上打个坑吗 -你别担心了
– You want to get your head bashed in? – Don’t worry about it.
-我会盯着点的 -我没事
– I’m watching that. – It’s all right.
我没事
I’m fine.
他完蛋了 他完全防不住左路
He’s going down. He’s a sucker for the left.
继续压制他基德 调整呼吸 很好
Stay on him Kid. Breathe for me. That’s it.
这一回合我得判给基德
I have to give that round to Kid.
这一回合夏普占据压倒性优势
That round dominated by Sharp.
两位选手都表现出了难得的气势
It’s been a hellacious display of courage by both fighters.
基德压制住了雷泽
Kid has Razor in trouble.
停 到时间了
That’s it! Bell!
你输定了
I’m taking you out.
-你傻了吗 -让他平静下来
– Are you stupid? – Calm him down!
-他完了 强者为王 -不是
– He’s done. Best man won. – No, no.
他只剩一只眼看得见了
you’re beating a guy with one eye.
-这才是真正的原因 -你什么意思
– That’s all you are doing. – What do you mean?
你的眼睛要肿得看不见了
Your eye’s almost swollen shut.
反正都看不见 至少不用你来喊停
It’s ok. Didn’t work anyway. At least you don’t have to cut me.
你就是不肯听我的话了 是吧
You don’t listen to a thing I say, do you?
就这一次
Not this time.
他也伤的不轻 真的
He’s hurting too. He is.
夏普的右眼严重肿胀
Sharp’s right eye is badly swollen,
等于是独眼作战
fighting half blind.
每次你从左边出拳
Every time you come from the left with the hook,
你都能打得他招架不住
you knock the snot out of him.
因为他根本看不见
He can’t see it coming.
-你胡扯 -我没胡扯
– That’s bullshit. – It’s not bullshit.
-你怎么知道的 -妈告诉我的
– How do you know? – Mom told me.
难道你以为是她编出来的吗
What do you think? She made it up?
我跟你说的是真话
I’m telling you that’s the way it is.
管他呢 我赢定了
It don’t matter. I’m kicking his ass.
你图个什么呢
What are you gonna do that for?
就算你抓住这个破绽把他打败
You go out there and you attack his blind eye.
人人都会说你欺他不在状态
Everyone’s gonna say you didn’t beat him at his best.
你良心上过得去吗
You’re not gonna be live with that.
晚上还能安心睡觉吗
You’re not gonna be able to sleep at night!
去他的 我要抓住30年来最好的机会
Screw that. I’m taking what’s coming to me for 30 years.
基德你要赢得光明磊落
Kid, you want do this right.
要站在他能看见的一边
You gotta stand in front where he can see you!
去干掉他 赶紧 我要上厕所了
Go knock him out! Now, hurry up! I gotta pee.
开始
Box!
最后一回合 双方难分胜负
Final round! Too close to call!
在无数次三连番的比赛中
So many times in a three-fight rivalry,
最后的决胜之战往往最精彩
the rubber match is the best.
-基德火力全开 -不
– Kid on the attack. – No!
多么凶狠啊
What a pounding!
莱特
Lightning!
夏普全无招架之力
Sharp is in trouble.
雷泽已经站不稳了
Razor backpedals woozily.
雷泽倒下了
And down goes Razor.
-夏普再次受伤 -你赢定了
– Sharp was hurt by that punch. – It’s your fight!
你想继续打吗
You wanna keep going?
当然 这还用说
Yeah. You bet your ass.
你不能这么做
Hey, you can’t do that!
我就做了 来吧
I just did. Come on.
基德把雷泽扶了起来
Kid lifted Razor off the canvas.
他这干什么呢
What’s he doing?
难以置信 我解说拳击这么多年
Unbelievable, Roy! In all my years of covering boxing,
这还是头一次看见这种事
I’ve never seen it.
这是我教他的
I told him to do that!
这是我的主意 我让他这么做的
That’s my idea! I told him to do that!
现在帕特·拉塞尔正在征询台下裁判意见
Now, Pat Russell is gonna confer with the judges.
把拳套给我
Give me those gloves.
出于体育精神 裁判允许他们继续比赛
And now the ref, in good sportsmanship, is gonna wave them on.
我就在你的视野里 省得你找借口
I’m right in front of you. No excuses.
没有借口
No excuses.
他们再次碰了碰拳头
They touch gloves one last time.
基德不再躲避 走到了夏普的左侧
Now Kid has stopped ducking and going to Sharp’s left.
他站在夏普的优势位置
He’s playing right into Sharp’s strength.
仿佛是在挑战他
Almost like he is challenging him.
现在搞定他
Nail him! Now!
-漂亮 -基德左拳接连出击
– That’s it! – Kid attacking with the left hook!
夏普再次被压制
Sharp is in trouble.
双方火力全开 戾气大作
The fighters exchange a flurry. Brutal stuff.
贴身交锋
Finally, toe-to-toe!
还剩15秒

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!